WED2B Reviews

of reviewers recommend WED2B
Best Customer Support in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read WED2B Reviews

About WED2B:

With bridal stores nationwide, open 7 days a week, our Bridal Consultants are always available to help you find the perfect style and fit. We don’t offer appointments! Browse & try on as many dresses as you wish without the need to book in advance & once you find the one you can purchase your dress on the day to take home. With dresses £599 and under (Excluding Platinum Edition) we are proud to offer beautiful and exclusive wedding dresses without the luxury price tag. We believe it’s the perfect marriage of quality, luxury & affordability!

01908 061 341

Leah
WED2B 5 star review on 19th December 2018
Sophie Bainbridge
Exeter...Tina❤

Thank you so much Tina, I felt so comfortable with you and you were so helpful.
I will be recommending you to all my bride friends.
A bit misleading marketing strategy. We got caught off-guard with your "package" that is not stated in the website and even before trying on the dresses, so we had no choice but to purchase the "low-cost" dress you offered. I wonder how much commission you get from that very expensive seamstress that charged more than half the price of the dress. Very disappointing experience.
Exeter❤ Tina.... I had an amazing experience trying on dresses felt like a princess, was made to feel very comfortable and welcome
Would highly recommend
(WED2B Exeter) - Posted 3 months ago
Bought my wedding dress from stoke yesterday and although the person was very helpful and knowledgeable I came home only to be slightly disappointed by a couple of things.
I have been sold 2 luggage boxes (I am getting abroad) of which I am not 100% I needed 2 and it wasn’t really discussed me buying two of these, I needed the additional one I could have gone back in at a later date but when all I have to put in it is my underskirt & my shoes it feels a little unnecessary.
Another comment to make was regarding the underskirt I did say that my friend was a dress maker and could make me one but I felt pressured into getting one again no prices were separated out to find out its cost £80 which I could have had made for half the price.
Finally this could be me but I don’t feel like I was told I would be buying one of the ‘bride’ night gowns for £20 I was under the impression everyone gets one when purchasing a dress - this wasn’t the case but again only being given a total price rather than a break down has covered all of this up only to realize when I got home.
I am in love with my dress but the other things were unnecessary in my opinion.
Love my dress but not a fan of the return policy! Was told by Wed2be staff that a petticoat would help the shape so I spent £80 on one. I have now had my dress altered and prefer the dress without it. The store will not accept the return as it is over the 14 days. I could not have had it altered any quicker so feel really disappointed. Staff did tell me that I could try to sell it on eBay! Not helpful at all!
I purchased my dress yesterday at the Edinburgh store, for the moment I walked in I felt very relaxed and the girls were lovely, very helpful.
Serena took me through and helped me with all my dresses she was a talented young woman who knew her job very well. Would defo recommend for any bride to be to pay Wed2be a visit. I loved my experience there and found the ONE!
(Edinburgh) - Posted 10 months ago
I bought my 3 bridesmaids dresses from the Bolton store (infinite range.
The dresses are very good quality and very flattering on, and a reasonable price. Can't fault the dresses themselves, though customer service was of varying standard. The Manchester store staff were extremely pleasant and helpful when we went there for our first visit trying on. At the Bolton store on our second visit again the girls were really helpful and put our order through as a 'rush order' as I needed the dresses in 12 weeks (standard order would take up to 14 weeks) I paid extra per dress for this. I was advised, and it stated in my sales contract they gave me, that the order would take 'up to 12 weeks' with the expexted arrival date being 9th March. So naturally we were hoping that they might come perhaps a week or so sooner as it said 'up to', but knew and accepted that it could be the full 12 weeks . I then rang asking if the order had arrived the week before EDD, and was advised that they always take the full 8 weeks and the 9th March was the exact delivery date and there was no possibility it could be any earlier, she even insisted there was no 'up to' 8 weeks mentioned at the point of sale or in the contract (which is obviously a big porkie pie!) I rang on the 9th March to check if the dresses were in and was told by staff that no they were not, as their store delivery is always on a wednesday so I would have to wait another 2 days, technically now taking us past the 8 weeks time frame and out of the contract terms!! So I rang on the Wednesday and was told on the phone the dresses had arrived, I went to collect the same day and the Bolton store customer service was appalling. A lady came to serve me and took my paperwork and said she would go to look for the dresses (I would have expected they would have them ready seeing as I rang and advised I was coming for them that afternoon) She then immediately went on to answer her mobile phone in front of me and started having a lenghtly conversation with what seemed to be another staff member about an order, leaving me stood there with my 1 year old waiting. I asked another girl at the desk if someone was going to get my dresses please as the little one was kicking off, and she went to get someone else, who then couldn't find the keys to wherever the deliveries were kept. It was a good 20 minutes before the dresses were found and I was then advised I would have to wait longer as the till was busy (there was one family there adding up numbers on a calculator clearly still deciding on their order when the staff had started entering it all on the till) I had to point out that I had already paid for them to eventually realise that all they needed was a signature from me. A very unpleasant collection experience especially as my child was kicking off as we were stood around waiting and the staff did not seem interested in helping sort things out quickly. It seems once they have your order/money customer service goes out the window, be warned!!
(WED2B Bolton) - Posted 10 months ago
Well I was married in august last year and found the most amazing dress in the Exeter store with the help of this one particular lady called Michelle she made my experience easy stress free and chose me dresses I would never have picked and the dress I didn’t like on the hanger is the dress I fell in love with when it was on, I cannot express how professional and lovely this lady was and in my opinion should have been one of the managers or at least trained the others and trained the manager at the Exeter store as nobody seemed to compare to her standards, I was over the moon with my experience and my dress from wed2b unfortunately they gave me a seemstress number they recommended so I rang this lady up and she came over and looked at the dress at my house and seemed very nice she took the dress away to adjust but by the 3rd week I heard nothing and this being my first wedding and the dress I loved I was worried surely I’m not on my own with that she could have stayed in contact to let me know how everything was or when she was bringing it back? When the dress came back it felt no different so I text this lady and said that I’m still not happy with the adjustments and didn’t really want to pay until they are sorted with that I received quiet a few unprofessional messages which I still have kept basically the lady was trying to spark an argument and in my eyes absolutely vile, I rang the Exeter store and went to see the manager to show her these messages who agreed they were totally unprofessional, I asked that they do not use this lady as a recommended person because she made my experience really quiet upsetting and more stressful than it should have been, I was told they would look into this and get back to me and they never did and the manager of the store didn’t seem to care.....
(WED2B Exeter) - Posted 11 months ago
Attended the Glasgow store over the weekend. There were good and bad points to take away from my visit.
I’ll go over the bad ones first and finish on the good. Firstly, I arrived 10 mins before the store opened. I was the first one there and that’s what I had intended. However, two other ladies came after me and were severed first. The staff all saw me, and them, through the window. It would’ve been polite to tell them that I was first. They didn’t so I was sat waiting while other others starting picking out dresses. Not a good start. Secondly, I had a large, wet umbrella and a jacket in my hand. Nobody offered to take them from me so it wasn’t easy to look at dresses. And lastly the shop itself wasn’t in great condition. It was stained (ceiling and carpets) and leaking and absolutely FREEZING. To say we’re almost naked a lot of the time trying on dresses, it needs to be better than this. I mentioned to one of the girls I was cold and she laughed unfortunately.
Now, having said that, I did leave with a dress. I am really indecisive and self conscious. I also have an anxiety disorder. So when I had a full on melt down in the shop, the girls really were patient with me. I had to take a break, leave the store, and come back because I was in tears. Not their fault, I was just having a hard time finding a dress that was ‘me’. When I came back to the shop calmer, Jude picked out the PERFECT dress for me and I pretty much knew straight away I was taking it. I left very pleased and relieved. I have since recommended Wed2B To someone online.
I wanted to thank the last girl that helped me, Andrea and especially Jude because you were both fantastic. Thank you for being so patient with me I really do appreciate the time x
Went for my bridesmaid dresses to the Bristol store and was seen by Jess. Luckily I had seen the dresses out the store so knew what ones we wanted. Luckily I did as Jess wasn’t much help at all, a nice girl but definitely wasn’t much help. As for the sample dresses to try, its pretty hard to try them and and see sizes when all the zips on all the dresses were broken. Also my size 8 bridesmaid had to wear a size 16 dress just so we could see the colour on her as there were no size 8’s in the pink range. Overall not great but at least my bridesmaids were really helpful and we managed to get them ordered. Real shame as I got my wedding dress from here a few months back and they were absolutely brilliant.
(WED2B Bristol) - Posted 11 months ago
Visited Rotherham branch they had some lovely dresses there it wasn’t the experience I thought it would be! I thought that they didn’t have time for me even though it was a Friday morning and only 2 other ladies trying on dresses. I tried on about 4 dresses and was told to get dressed and had to wait while my assistant went to someone else sat there about 30 mins. Then a different assistant helped me with more dresses. I did come away with a lovely dress but they didn’t tell me I’d have to pay for hanger bag and case and didn’t tell me how much other items were! Unfortunately I won’t be going back for bridesmaids dresses!!
(WED2B Rotherham) - Posted 11 months ago
Caroline in Bristol ✨
✨-wed2b BRISTOL

Fab service. Really helpful with bridesmaids dresses and colour choice. lovely dresses too. Definitely recommend 😍😍
Found the Belfast store today, looking for bridesmaid dresses, my daughter was nervous due to being a plus size. Unfortunately, I have forgotten our assistants name, however, she was wonderful, a credit to the store. My daughter felt at ease and the dress was a very good fit, will def order my dresses after xmas. Being an older bride i want my girls looking and feeling pretty on The Big Day. Highly recommend this store - Laganview House, 93 -95 Ann Street, Belfast. Don't keep it a secret, wedding dresses are beautiful!
Helpful but I did feel slightly pushy in terms of buying extras.
Didn't feel personal, geninue or staff that knowledgable. But the dress was perfect and very good value.
(WED2B Essex (Chelmsford)) - Posted 1 year ago
Wedding dress is lovely. Good choice. Shop not that easy to find. Could not order and pay for bridesmaid dresses online or by phone so another three-hour round trip was required to order them and again to collect them when they arrive in the UK via a very slow boat from China.
(Bristol) - Posted 1 year ago
These are really helpful and friendly people. They listen and respond. There is no sales agend
I found my dress at the Ashford store. The dress was stunning and the price was amazing for the quality of the dress. My grandmother then spent, over 40hours hand embellishing the whole thing to give it the sparkle I wanted and was so happy with the final appearance I got to show off on our big day. The downsides of the experience are that I felt rushed by all of the staff, the stylist we had helping us was trying to push me into buying a particular dress, and there wasnt much of a variety of dresses in my size. On Facebook and the website, they show lots of different dresses and say the size range but in the store, they didnt stock all of the range and if the did have the dress, only 1 or 2 of the sizes available for it. Felt like I didnt get the fun, exciting experience I wanted.
(WED2B Ashford) - Posted 1 year ago
Consultant was patient. The wedding dress cover is expected to be free, instead of charging.
WED2B is rated 4.91 based on 8,363 reviews