WED2B UK & Ireland Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend WED2B UK & Ireland

About WED2B UK & Ireland: - With bridal stores nationwide, open 7 days a week, our Bridal Consultants are always available to help you find the perfect style and fit. We don’t offer appointments! Browse & try on as many dresses as you wish without the need to book in advance & once you find the one you can purchase your dress on the day to take home. With dresses £599 and under (Excluding Platinum Edition) we are proud to offer beautiful and exclusive wedding dresses without the luxury price tag. We believe it’s the perfect marriage of quality, luxury & affordability!

01908 061 341

info@wed2b.co.uk

Click Here

Tell us how WED2B UK & Ireland made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
customer service
Zoë
"We went to the Chelmsford store on Sunday 6th Jan. As I have some men in my bridal party, we couldn't be in the main changing room, but Amy was so accomodating and arranged us to be in a different area so we could all be there together. From start to finish, Amy was brilliant. I had basically no idea of what I wanted and she listened to everything I said and pulled some beautiful dresses for me to try. Loved the whole experience! We're going back for round 2 this Sunday and hoping to see Amy again!"
Mrs A Poppy-Morgan
"I went to your Cardiff and Bristol store and the staff was so friendly and helpful, made me feel special even tho they were very busy and had many others waiting. I had a great time trying on some amazing dresses. My wedding day was amazing and wish I could do it again so I can wear my Dress again I got married on Friday 8th June 2018"
Sarah Jane Kerbey
"Wed2Be Camberley was the first bridal store I stepped foot in since being engaged and what an experience it was! From the moment I walked in I was treated like a Princess! Kara the lady who fitted me was amazing and ever so honest in all my dress choices! (Which is what you need!) From helping me get into the complex dresses to letting me waltz around the room to get a feel for the dresses without rushing me or hurrying me along. I felt so relaxed and calm throughout my fitting and it will be an experience I will treasure forever as I had my Mum by my side throughout. Thank you so much for making my visit so memorable!"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Went to Brighton and London and served by Paige; a wonderful experience in both shops. Very friendly staff who were very helpful without pressure to purchase. Dresses are an excellent price. It was worth visiting both stores as they had different sizes and styles. Also good advice on how to alter the dresses and the alternatives available."
"Helpful but I did feel slightly pushy in terms of buying extras."
Which WED2B Store did you visit? Chelmsford
"Didn't feel personal, geninue or staff that knowledgable. But the dress was perfect and very good value."
(WED2B Essex (Chelmsford)) - Posted 1 month ago
Which WED2B Store did you visit? Bristol
"Wedding dress is lovely. Good choice. Shop not that easy to find. Could not order and pay for bridesmaid dresses online or by phone so another three-hour round trip was required to order them and again to collect them when they arrive in the UK via a very slow boat from China."
(Bristol) - Posted 1 month ago
"These are really helpful and friendly people. They listen and respond. There is no sales agend"
"I found my dress at the Ashford store. The dress was stunning and the price was amazing for the quality of the dress. My grandmother then spent, over 40hours hand embellishing the whole thing to give it the sparkle I wanted and was so happy with the final appearance I got to show off on our big day. The downsides of the experience are that I felt rushed by all of the staff, the stylist we had helping us was trying to push me into buying a particular dress, and there wasnt much of a variety of dresses in my size. On Facebook and the website, they show lots of different dresses and say the size range but in the store, they didnt stock all of the range and if the did have the dress, only 1 or 2 of the sizes available for it. Felt like I didnt get the fun, exciting experience I wanted."
(WED2B Ashford) - Posted 3 months ago
"Consultant was patient. The wedding dress cover is expected to be free, instead of charging."
"Very disappointing to find that the three dresses I really wanted to try on were not in stock. However the staff did their absolute best to try and find something similar to one of my original choices."
"I was at wed to be today and purchased my wedding dress however on reflection was a little disappointed with the overall service and how unprofessional it was today. I felt I was very much made to leave a good review as I was handed the iPad set up on this review page after I had completed the sale. While trying on the dress, was made to feel the dress needed more items added to it although I made it clear I liked the simplicity of it. When taking the dress off I said I would be taking the dress, she said extremely quickly, that’s fine so that’s the dress the underskirt the veil and the bag. I said no just the dress today, she then said so the dress the underskirt and the bag. I felt like I was being pushed into the up selling of additional items. Can I ask if I hadn’t purchased the dress bag for how was I to take my dress home? Absolutely ridiculous that is not how the dress comes, even add the cost of it onto the dress for everyone as it’s essential. So sad I found my dress but the service has let this place down."
Which WED2B Store did you visit? Gateshead
"The Lady was nice but it felt very rushed and just no time to take it all in."
Which WED2B Store did you visit? Liverpool
"After finding my dream dress, I recently found out that I was pregnant and will be for my wedding. I tried to ask if my dress could be changed for a different size and unfortunately, I have not been able too. So I would have definitely recommended WED2B originally, however I now feel like my experience has completely changed now."
(Liverpool) - Posted 3 months ago
Which WED2B Store did you visit? Rotherham and Manchester
"The dress was very nice however the size was hard to get hold of. Rotherham store has great communication and customer service however they did not have my size in store and the customer service told me to go to the Manchester store when I arrived there from Sheffield I was informed they have not got the dress this indicated bad communication between customer service and the stores this was very frustrating."
(Rotherham) - Posted 5 months ago
Which WED2B Store did you visit? Exeter
"There was so much emphasis on the dress may not be here, as ordered elsewhere that I should get it now. The most horrendous thing is that you are not given time to decide this huge price, without the assistant pushing you to buy the dress. Trying to be part of the bridal group too much, I would prefer it if she didn't keep asking questions about the wedding and let me take in the look of the dress......without constant questions"
(WED2B Exeter) - Posted 6 months ago
Which WED2B Store did you visit? Stratford road
"Loved my dress so overall glad I went but hated the fact I got sold a bag and box for my dress which came across as a good will gesture but then realised I was overcharged for them. Horrific! Surely a bag should be included with the dress never mind a box that isn’t needed! Still angers me, I wish I lived more local to get a refund! Feel scammed"
Which WED2B Store did you visit? Ashford
"I went on a Monday with my mum and the woman showing me dresses was so pushy. Telling me I had to buy within an hour. Totally put me off. I left without the dress that I loved. Went back a week later, saw a different shop assistant and she wasn’t pushy at all. Answered all my questions, was super helpful. I’m really happy with my dress and can’t wait to wear it next year!"
(WED2B Ashford) - Posted 6 months ago
Which WED2B Store did you visit? Exeter
"I adore my dress and the ladies that helped on the day i purchased my dress were so lovely."
(WED2B Exeter) - Posted 7 months ago
"I have recently bought my dress from the Bolton store. Really friendly staff especially Amy who was so patient and helpful. Would recommend this store to anyone."
"I went to nottingham’s Wed2b shop today, I didn’t have any family or friends with me to help, and i was very nervous about how things would be, however, I was met by Amy who put me instantly at ease, and helped me to find the right selection of dresses within my price range, and then Natalie was the amazing lady who helped me into the dresses, I felt sad being there alone but she helped me choose the right dress and was so kind to me, the entire experience was positive and I cannot thank Natalie enough for being so kind to me, Sonj x"
(WED2B Nottingham) - Posted 9 months ago
"From the moment I walked in to the wrexham store I was made to feel welcome... Nothing was too much trouble for the young ladies and although I didn't fond my dream dress the service was second to none thank you..."
Which WED2B Store did you visit? Glasgow
"My experience was a mixed bag. Having bought both my wedding dress and bridesmaid dress from the Glasgow branch. I felt very much put on the spot when I entered by the manager/ supervisor who asked repeated questions about my time frame, budget and demanded before looking to enter my details on to the computer. At this point I was completely put off and wanted to leave the shop however, my mother suggested I looked. After filling in my details, I was then introduced to ‘stacey’ Who was a breathe of fresh hair. Instantly, I felt her warmth and GENUINE interest in what I wanted and when I was getting married. She was attentive, helpful, kind and easy to talk to. She completely made the experience. If it wasn’t for her I would have never purchased my dress here."
(WED2B Glasgow) - Posted 10 months ago
Which WED2B Store did you visit? Camberly
"Beautiful dress, polite staff, however to be rushed and told you can only try on 4 dresses made the experience a little stressful. I would suggest if you want a more relaxed, enjoyable experience for such a memorable moment pay a little more and book an appointment elsewhere"
(WED2B Camberley) - Posted 10 months ago