WED2B UK & Ireland Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend WED2B UK & Ireland

About WED2B UK & Ireland: - With bridal stores nationwide, open 7 days a week, our Bridal Consultants are always available to help you find the perfect style and fit. We don’t offer appointments! Browse & try on as many dresses as you wish without the need to book in advance & once you find the one you can purchase your dress on the day to take home. With dresses £599 and under (Excluding Platinum Edition) we are proud to offer beautiful and exclusive wedding dresses without the luxury price tag. We believe it’s the perfect marriage of quality, luxury & affordability!

01908 061 341

info@wed2b.co.uk

Click Here

Tell us how WED2B UK & Ireland made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
customer service
Zoë
"We went to the Chelmsford store on Sunday 6th Jan. As I have some men in my bridal party, we couldn't be in the main changing room, but Amy was so accomodating and arranged us to be in a different area so we could all be there together. From start to finish, Amy was brilliant. I had basically no idea of what I wanted and she listened to everything I said and pulled some beautiful dresses for me to try. Loved the whole experience! We're going back for round 2 this Sunday and hoping to see Amy again!"
Mrs A Poppy-Morgan
"I went to your Cardiff and Bristol store and the staff was so friendly and helpful, made me feel special even tho they were very busy and had many others waiting. I had a great time trying on some amazing dresses. My wedding day was amazing and wish I could do it again so I can wear my Dress again I got married on Friday 8th June 2018"
Sarah Jane Kerbey
"Wed2Be Camberley was the first bridal store I stepped foot in since being engaged and what an experience it was! From the moment I walked in I was treated like a Princess! Kara the lady who fitted me was amazing and ever so honest in all my dress choices! (Which is what you need!) From helping me get into the complex dresses to letting me waltz around the room to get a feel for the dresses without rushing me or hurrying me along. I felt so relaxed and calm throughout my fitting and it will be an experience I will treasure forever as I had my Mum by my side throughout. Thank you so much for making my visit so memorable!"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Went to Brighton and London and served by Paige; a wonderful experience in both shops. Very friendly staff who were very helpful without pressure to purchase. Dresses are an excellent price. It was worth visiting both stores as they had different sizes and styles. Also good advice on how to alter the dresses and the alternatives available."
Which WED2B Store did you visit? Glasgow
"Great experience and Wed2B and I am so pleased with my dress. All of the staff were lovely and very helpful. They made it such a great experience. So many amazing dresses and great quality. I would definitely recommend this store. Thanks so much girls, you do a great job."
(WED2B Glasgow) - Posted 7 months ago
Which WED2B Store did you visit? Bolton
"Lovely, friendly, knowledgeable staff who weren't at all pushy, got to know you and had brilliant advice. Good choice of dresses at an excellent price. Can't recommend highly enough."
(Bolton) - Posted 1 month ago
Which WED2B Store did you visit? Milton Keynes
"I Was very disappointed that the lady assisting me wouldn’t take any pictures for me despite the fact that I told her that the wedding and my family are abroad and I wanted to show them the dress as I came to the shop alone and travelled all the way from south East London to Milton Keynes just to try it. In addition The dress does not zip up at the top due to the poor finish ie the three layers of material used to make the dress rather then being finished around the edges around the zip were folded over creating 6 layers around the zip making it impossible for the zip to go through. I was promised that it was going to be fixed for me and sent to London so I don’t have to travel again- turns out it wasn’t and the dress still doesn’t zip all the way creating a visible gap on the back. Overall I’m very disappointed!"
"Today was my very first wedding dress experince at Wed2b in Camberley. i was very nervous about trying dresses im curvy with boobs and a butt lol so never in a million years did i think i would ever find the perfect dress. I had in my head what i didnt want well thought i didnt want until i tried on my 5th dress straight away i fell in love it was everything i didnt want but infact it was it is PERFECT!! MY Mum and my Sister were very emotional and so was i just cant wait to wear it again. This is all thanks to Carla and the lovely manager who helped and took on board what i wanted im so glad i choose my first ever dress in the first ever store i walked into thank you both so so much i will never forget this. Great work ladies wed2b Camberley are lucky to have you both x"
"Once you have handed over your money, get ready for: - Unimpressive customer service. - Complete inflexibility from senior staff. ('Computer says No' attitude) - Refusal to even consider helping the customer. - Arrogant disengagement from management - Yes you, Todd Cassidy!! - A fiance that is totally gutted. - Having to watch her look start over again and look for a decent company that values her custom. Avoid, avoid, avoid, you do not want these money grabbing people involved in your wedding."
Which WED2B Store did you visit? Bromley
"Personally I found the experience with Web2B to be very conveyor belt. They wanted me to buy a dress and be out of there as quickly as possible for the next bride. They were not nasty but it was all done in 30 minutes or less. I walked out with my dress, spent an awful lot of money but no offer of a drink, it was freezing in the changing rooms which made you want to hurry the experience as much as the staff wanted to, and lack of variety of dresses for my size too. In hindsight I now realise I have the wrong dress and can do little about that. It was all so rushed. I guess this must be how they operate, I just found that slightly distasteful as the dresses are very expensive. I think given the money and what the dresses are being sold for, it could be a lot more personable. I had a better experience and more help from buying a dress for a funeral in Debenhams recently. The differences between customer service and the whole approach to making sure you had a nice dress were very different."
(Bromley) - Posted 9 months ago
"This was my first place I went to looking for a Wedding dress and what a service I got. Ailsa made me feel so welcome and comfortable...even had a good laugh and giggle whilst trying the dresses on which just made the whole experience truly wonderful! Needless to say I also found my wedding dress that I absolutely ❤️. Thank you Ailsa!! Xx"
"Sian was just lovely yesterday. So helpful and patient, considering the hundreds of dresses I tried on. Would definitely recommend. Today I bought my dress! With lots of help from Holly, who was fantastic and couldn't do enough to help me. I took so long deciding between dresses, but I didn't feel rushed or pressured at any point. Wed2b is 100% the place to go for your dream dress. Thank you x"
(WED2B Cardiff) - Posted 10 months ago
Which WED2B Store did you visit? Glasgow
"My experience was a mixed bag. Having bought both my wedding dress and bridesmaid dress from the Glasgow branch. I felt very much put on the spot when I entered by the manager/ supervisor who asked repeated questions about my time frame, budget and demanded before looking to enter my details on to the computer. At this point I was completely put off and wanted to leave the shop however, my mother suggested I looked. After filling in my details, I was then introduced to ‘stacey’ Who was a breathe of fresh hair. Instantly, I felt her warmth and GENUINE interest in what I wanted and when I was getting married. She was attentive, helpful, kind and easy to talk to. She completely made the experience. If it wasn’t for her I would have never purchased my dress here."
(WED2B Glasgow) - Posted 10 months ago
Which WED2B Store did you visit? Gateshead
"Me my bridesmaids and my mam had a lovely warm welcome at wed2b Gateshead staff were friendly, Suzanne who helped me find my dress was very attentive and friendly she helped me make the best decision."
(WED2B Newcastle) - Posted 10 months ago
"Got persuaded to buying a dress which needed alterations. Member of staff assured me it could be done only to find out by one of Wed2b's approved seamstresses that the work would cost hundreds of pounds and best to buy a different dress. I took dress back to my local store to be told that I could only exchange my dressat that shop, I could not have a refund, so I ended up exchanging it for another bad choice (there were no dresses in my size I liked). One week later I tried to change it for a dress which had just come into stock and was refused. Hence, I am not happy with my purchase, as I'm now trying to sell this unsuitable dress for half the price! I do feel that I should have been given a credit note with more time to be able to make what I consider to be a very important choice. I would not recommend Wed2b to anyone."
"I cannot even begin to explain how welcome, calm and beautiful I was made to feel by the wonderful ladies at the Rotherham Wed2B. Abbie took total care of me, knowing that I’ve already been into 4 shops, knew what I wanted but don’t have a huge budget and hate shopping/ looking at myself for too long! She was able to make perfect suggestions for me without any pressure and her effortless chat and knowledge was so calming. She also made my maid-of-honour feel relaxed and listened to her opinion which is more than I can say for other wedding dress shops I’ve been to! I started to get a little worried that I’d never find the right dress because I’m such a weird shape, in no way a girlie girl and therefore so picky so I’m absolutely thrilled with my platinum addition Athens dress (number 97 of the 109 made). The accessories bought with the dress include the Willa viel, Alpha hair clip and solstice belt-all picked out by Abbie. All this came to under £1000 which was my absolute Max budget, I’m so chuffed! I’ll be sure to show the end result next year on our big day. Thank you so so much! Kelly"
(WED2B Rotherham) - Posted 3 days ago
"I went to the Southampton branch located in the Marlands Shopping Centre. It was the first time that I had tried on a wedding dress and the experience couldn’t of been better. My Mum and I were made to feel welcome and were assigned a lovely lady called Phoebe. She took care of everything from taking the dresses I wanted to try to the changing area, finding dresses in another size, selecting other options to try within my specification and making suggestions for accessories. My mobility was limited due to a recent surgery and she kindly placed a chair in the fitting room for me to rest in between dresses. She was also very careful to help me into the dresses without causing any discomfort or pain. I was lucky enough to find my dream dress and want to say a massive thank you to Phoebe for her kind, friendly, professional approach. Thank you x"
(WED2B Southampton) - Posted 3 days ago
"I shopped in Wed 2 B Bolton, after being recommended the store by a friend. The staff (especially Beth) were incredibly helpful and made me feel like the only Bride in the world. The service from start to finish was exceptional. The live chat and telephone service were equally as excellent. Thank you so much and I would definitely recommend this store and company to any future Bride."
(WED2B Bolton) - Posted 1 week ago
"Went to the Brighton store and was assisted by Atlanta who was absolutely brilliant. I was a little bit nervous about the whole experience and didn't really know what to expect, but Atlanta was so kind and friendly and put me at ease immediately. I chose four dresses to try on and Atlanta was very knowledgeable and had good advice about each one. She also really thought about what it was that I might be looking for and made some very useful and beautiful recommendations. I loved the dress she picked out and had totally missed it when looking through! She also thought of some ideas (like using an over skirt over to create different looks for the two parts of my day) that I hadn't considered before and were so helpful. Thank you Atlanta for making it such a lovely experience and thanks so much once again for your amazing help! Couldn't have been more happy with the service at WED2B Brighton."
"Exeter ❤ Yasmin I absolutely loved my experience! The staff were very helpful and made my experience so magical and special. I found the perfect dress that really made me feel like a bride. Thank you so much."
"Had a lovely morning in the Rotherham WED2B shop. Emma our advisor was very helpful,smiley and made my morning a very happy and successful one. A big thanku to all at WED2B.Much appreciated!"
(WED2B Rotherham) - Posted 1 week ago
"I went in feeling completely stressed and confused about dresses and came out with my perfect dress! So unbelievably happy! I went to the Rotherham store and was helped by Libby. She was so, so knowledgeable on all the dresses, accessories and alterations. Didn't ever feel like she was selling me items when she recommended items either, always had my interests at heart! I'm now recommending you to every bride I know! Thank you so much!"
"I came here for my first look at wedding dresses and cannot recommend it enough. The staff were incredibly helpful and friendly and we were seen really quickly. I tried on four dresses and Eve was so lovely to my friends and me. She gave excellent advice and wasn’t pushing any kind of hard sell. Through her help, I found a dress I absolutely adore and I was able to get it and everything I needed with it. I’m absolutely delighted. Thank you so much."
WED2B UK & Ireland is rated 4.88 based on 4,238 reviews