WED2B UK & Ireland Reviews

of reviewers recommend WED2B UK & Ireland
Best Customer Support in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read WED2B UK & Ireland Reviews

About WED2B UK & Ireland:

With bridal stores nationwide, open 7 days a week, our Bridal Consultants are always available to help you find the perfect style and fit. We don’t offer appointments! Browse & try on as many dresses as you wish without the need to book in advance & once you find the one you can purchase your dress on the day to take home. With dresses £599 and under (Excluding Platinum Edition) we are proud to offer beautiful and exclusive wedding dresses without the luxury price tag. We believe it’s the perfect marriage of quality, luxury & affordability!

01908 061 341

info@wed2b.co.uk

Tell us how WED2B UK & Ireland made you happy
Went to Brighton and London and served by Paige; a wonderful experience in both shops. Very friendly staff who were very helpful without pressure to purchase. Dresses are an excellent price. It was worth visiting both stores as they had different sizes and styles. Also good advice on how to alter the dresses and the alternatives available.
Which WED2B Store did you visit? Glasgow
Great experience and Wed2B and I am so pleased with my dress. All of the staff were lovely and very helpful. They made it such a great experience. So many amazing dresses and great quality. I would definitely recommend this store. Thanks so much girls, you do a great job.
(WED2B Glasgow) - Posted 11 months ago
went to Bournemouth Wed 2 Be and Lucy was very helpful and found us the dress of my dreams! The Eliot! Thankyou so much highly recommended !
(Bournmouth) - Posted 4 weeks ago
loved working here, I can honestly say the job itself was fantastic. There was a great environment and such a special thing to be involved in a special part of a brides journey. It’s brilliant getting to learn about wedding dresses and all the accessories, learning all about the fabrics, different cuts, different fits, it’s really enjoyable. You learn a lot about retail and how to please customers. As a member there are fair targets set out by by the company that your expected to meet- if you don’t meet these it’s quite a problem as they drive the sales. Wed2B is let down by a lack of communication within management, there wouldn’t be as many people leaving if they just spoke to people to sort things out rather than jump straight to an advisory and dismissal. It’s such a shame. I enjoyed working alongside my manager sian and assistant manager Abbie, I didn’t think there was any problems.. oh I was wrong, and it’s absolutely gutting to go through this just before Christmas. I wasn’t given a chance to fix things, it was out of my control what is upsetting because I still don’t know what I did. When your here, look out for yourself and your back.
Lucy who assisted me with my dress at The Chelmsford store was outstanding and I would highly recommend the store, as well as Lucy and her colleagues, thank you to you all! Pricing for dresses is amazing, quality fantastic and with a great choice of accessories as well, what more could a bride ask for? Thank you again to the WED2B Chelmsford team for assisting me with the purchase of my dress - Jacqueline
I went to the Chesham store and got served by Beth. She was just the best person to help me out while finding my dream dress! From the start till the end she was confident, honest, lovely and helpful. I loved the whole experience ❤️
went to the Ashford store yesterday. I was so lucky to find my dream dress. the assistant helping me was called Abey. All she was fussed on was herself and that she had a store to run. she made it clear that she doesn’t normally deal with brides because she is the store manager. she spoke about her wedding and her dress all the time. she was not caring about me or my dress. she made it clear that she was in a rush because she had other things to do. Love my dress but so unhappy with the service.
I went to the Shirley store and was made to feel so comfortable and welcome by all of the staff there. I had previously had a bad experience at another shop but they were so lovely and had a fantastic collection of dresses to try on! Laury was absolutely amazing too - so friendly and easy to chat to and answered all our questions and really understood me. Thank you for helping me find the dress! The prices are great too!
(WED2B Birmingham (Shirley)) - Posted 2 months ago
Which WED2B Store did you visit? Bolton
Lovely, friendly, knowledgeable staff who weren't at all pushy, got to know you and had brilliant advice. Good choice of dresses at an excellent price. Can't recommend highly enough.
(Bolton) - Posted 5 months ago
Stay away !!! Felt judged from the minute we walked through the door. Lady we got (not sure of her name ) wasn’t very talkative and trying to make conversation was extremely hard. We felt like we were putting her out by trying dresses on. Dresses were reasonably priced, but we would never go back.
Which WED2B Store did you visit? Milton Keynes
I Was very disappointed that the lady assisting me wouldn’t take any pictures for me despite the fact that I told her that the wedding and my family are abroad and I wanted to show them the dress as I came to the shop alone and travelled all the way from south East London to Milton Keynes just to try it. In addition The dress does not zip up at the top due to the poor finish ie the three layers of material used to make the dress rather then being finished around the edges around the zip were folded over creating 6 layers around the zip making it impossible for the zip to go through. I was promised that it was going to be fixed for me and sent to London so I don’t have to travel again- turns out it wasn’t and the dress still doesn’t zip all the way creating a visible gap on the back. Overall I’m very disappointed!
Today was my very first wedding dress experince at Wed2b in Camberley. i was very nervous about trying dresses im curvy with boobs and a butt lol so never in a million years did i think i would ever find the perfect dress. I had in my head what i didnt want well thought i didnt want until i tried on my 5th dress straight away i fell in love it was everything i didnt want but infact it was it is PERFECT!! MY Mum and my Sister were very emotional and so was i just cant wait to wear it again. This is all thanks to Carla and the lovely manager who helped and took on board what i wanted im so glad i choose my first ever dress in the first ever store i walked into thank you both so so much i will never forget this. Great work ladies wed2b Camberley are lucky to have you both x
Once you have handed over your money, get ready for: - Unimpressive customer service. - Complete inflexibility from senior staff. ('Computer says No' attitude) - Refusal to even consider helping the customer. - Arrogant disengagement from management - Yes you, Todd Cassidy!! - A fiance that is totally gutted. - Having to watch her look start over again and look for a decent company that values her custom. Avoid, avoid, avoid, you do not want these money grabbing people involved in your wedding.
Which WED2B Store did you visit? Bromley
Personally I found the experience with Web2B to be very conveyor belt. They wanted me to buy a dress and be out of there as quickly as possible for the next bride. They were not nasty but it was all done in 30 minutes or less. I walked out with my dress, spent an awful lot of money but no offer of a drink, it was freezing in the changing rooms which made you want to hurry the experience as much as the staff wanted to, and lack of variety of dresses for my size too. In hindsight I now realise I have the wrong dress and can do little about that. It was all so rushed. I guess this must be how they operate, I just found that slightly distasteful as the dresses are very expensive. I think given the money and what the dresses are being sold for, it could be a lot more personable. I had a better experience and more help from buying a dress for a funeral in Debenhams recently. The differences between customer service and the whole approach to making sure you had a nice dress were very different.
(Bromley) - Posted 1 year ago
This was my first place I went to looking for a Wedding dress and what a service I got. Ailsa made me feel so welcome and comfortable...even had a good laugh and giggle whilst trying the dresses on which just made the whole experience truly wonderful! Needless to say I also found my wedding dress that I absolutely ❤️. Thank you Ailsa!! Xx
Sian was just lovely yesterday. So helpful and patient, considering the hundreds of dresses I tried on. Would definitely recommend. Today I bought my dress! With lots of help from Holly, who was fantastic and couldn't do enough to help me. I took so long deciding between dresses, but I didn't feel rushed or pressured at any point. Wed2b is 100% the place to go for your dream dress. Thank you x
I went to your Cardiff and Bristol store and the staff was so friendly and helpful, made me feel special even tho they were very busy and had many others waiting. I had a great time trying on some amazing dresses. My wedding day was amazing and wish I could do it again so I can wear my Dress again I got married on Friday 8th June 2018
(WED2B Cardiff) - Posted 1 year ago
Which WED2B Store did you visit? Glasgow
My experience was a mixed bag. Having bought both my wedding dress and bridesmaid dress from the Glasgow branch. I felt very much put on the spot when I entered by the manager/ supervisor who asked repeated questions about my time frame, budget and demanded before looking to enter my details on to the computer. At this point I was completely put off and wanted to leave the shop however, my mother suggested I looked. After filling in my details, I was then introduced to ‘stacey’ Who was a breathe of fresh hair. Instantly, I felt her warmth and GENUINE interest in what I wanted and when I was getting married. She was attentive, helpful, kind and easy to talk to. She completely made the experience. If it wasn’t for her I would have never purchased my dress here.
(WED2B Glasgow) - Posted 1 year ago
Which WED2B Store did you visit? Gateshead
Me my bridesmaids and my mam had a lovely warm welcome at wed2b Gateshead staff were friendly, Suzanne who helped me find my dress was very attentive and friendly she helped me make the best decision.
(WED2B Newcastle) - Posted 1 year ago
Got persuaded to buying a dress which needed alterations. Member of staff assured me it could be done only to find out by one of Wed2b's approved seamstresses that the work would cost hundreds of pounds and best to buy a different dress. I took dress back to my local store to be told that I could only exchange my dressat that shop, I could not have a refund, so I ended up exchanging it for another bad choice (there were no dresses in my size I liked). One week later I tried to change it for a dress which had just come into stock and was refused. Hence, I am not happy with my purchase, as I'm now trying to sell this unsuitable dress for half the price! I do feel that I should have been given a credit note with more time to be able to make what I consider to be a very important choice. I would not recommend Wed2b to anyone.
Great welcome to the Glasgow store yesterday by the lovely Rachel who booked us in asked what I like/didn’t like and explained the setup and had a wee check in with us throughout the time we spent there. We were left to have a wander round the dresses and didn’t feel rushed or pressured at any point. When I picked the dresses I wanted to try on I was helped in the changing room by Alisa who was a lovely chatty girl who made me feel really at ease. All the staff are a delight and value for money was outstanding!! Thank you so much ladies for a great relaxed afternoon and helping me find THE dress!
WED2B UK & Ireland is rated 4.90 based on 6,375 reviews