WED2B UK & Ireland Reviews

of reviewers recommend WED2B UK & Ireland
Best Customer Support in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read WED2B UK & Ireland Reviews

About WED2B UK & Ireland:

With bridal stores nationwide, open 7 days a week, our Bridal Consultants are always available to help you find the perfect style and fit. We don’t offer appointments! Browse & try on as many dresses as you wish without the need to book in advance & once you find the one you can purchase your dress on the day to take home. With dresses £599 and under (Excluding Platinum Edition) we are proud to offer beautiful and exclusive wedding dresses without the luxury price tag. We believe it’s the perfect marriage of quality, luxury & affordability!

01908 061 341

info@wed2b.co.uk

Tell us how WED2B UK & Ireland made you happy
Went to Brighton and London and served by Paige; a wonderful experience in both shops. Very friendly staff who were very helpful without pressure to purchase. Dresses are an excellent price. It was worth visiting both stores as they had different sizes and styles. Also good advice on how to alter the dresses and the alternatives available.
Last Thursday, I fell in love with Enya at Stoke on Trent store but I decided not to buy from here because of the staff. I was not happy at all to hear some of them whispering and talking about other brides, even about myself. It's not what I expected when trying to have the bridal experience so I went elsewhere. I would much rather pay more for a dress to have high quality service than to feel put down.
Felt like it was very rushed and never listened to what I was asking for at all , wanted pian and simple girl kept coming back with ones with loads of lace and very fitted , then tried to push me into buying a fitted lace dress which didn't fit at all and seemed fed up when I said I didn't like it , I ended up just walking out the shop as I was told to go and find another dress and sit back in the queue to wait again no presonal touch at all just wanting the sale no interest inbwhat the bride is asking for I felt like I was just being fussy , left and went to another bridal shop near by and the experience was totally different and got my perfect dress thanks to the staff actually listening and being very helpful
We are sorry to see that you did not enjoy your experience in our store, please do feel free to contact info@wed2b.co.uk if you would like to discuss this further -
Went to Camberley store today greeted by a lovey young lady that told us we could only try 4 dresses at a time and then swap for more. When we went to do so we where then told after waiting 2.5 hrs that we had to wait however long it was to try another 4 dresses as there were other brides waiting we were only in the changing room for 35 minutes trying on 4 dresses. We where not explained fully re the waiting game we spoke to the manger Gemma and she was not willing to let the bride try on 2 more dresses yet we witnessed a bride before try in at least 6 dresses and was in there for at least was in the changing room for 1.5 hrs . Not only did this arise but they also forgot that 5 bridesmaids were waiting to try on dresses it was only when my mum noticed that other people in the bridesmaids changing room before us that just walked in that my mum went up to one of the girls and said we have been waiting for someone to let us know that it was free and assist us we let Gemma know this but she still wasn’t willing to give good customer service and let the bride try on 2 more dresses I was on the understanding that the bride was made to feel special instead my aunty was very upset and really disappointed. You as a company potentially lost out on 8 bridesmaids dresses and a bride dress also 90% of the bridesmaids dresses the zips were broken. Would not recommend wed2be at all .
So disappointed with wed2b daughters dress that she paid nearly £600 for has been told by specialist seamstress/tailor that the back panel is to small all so the hole bust but has to come out to be altered the repair bill is in excess of £250 I’m gutted for her and gutted at wed2b’S response we will be sharing photos and the full report when the dress has been altered please please be careful we thought nothing of it when daughter tried on as we were hoodwinked by the lassie who did the fitting!!
My friend (the bride) picked her wedding dress up today fronm the Exeter Wed2be. She knew what dress she wanted so the assistant offered to order it in from another store. We ordered the dress and was disappointed to be charged £16 for postage but if it was the only way of getting the dress in Exeter, agreed and paid. We picked the dress up and asked if it could be put into any other the. The plastic see through dress bag it was in as it was taken home. We were told it would cost £10 for a cover dress holder or we could have a white bag put it over it, we agreed to the white bag ... then to our disgust was handed her wedding dress in a white long bin bag tied in a knot at the bottom .... of e asked for the clear plastic original holder to be put over it and was told that that was the shops ! The supervisor was ignorant, didn’t look us in the eyes when we complained. I decided to buy the £10 holder ... what should’ve been a special moment ending up being very upsetting. I can not abide bad customer service and the supervisor in your Exeter store Is clearly in need of customer etiquette training
(Exeter) - Posted 3 weeks ago
loved working here, I can honestly say the job itself was fantastic. There was a great environment and such a special thing to be involved in a special part of a brides journey. It’s brilliant getting to learn about wedding dresses and all the accessories, learning all about the fabrics, different cuts, different fits, it’s really enjoyable. You learn a lot about retail and how to please customers. As a member there are fair targets set out by by the company that your expected to meet- if you don’t meet these it’s quite a problem as they drive the sales. Wed2B is let down by a lack of communication within management, there wouldn’t be as many people leaving if they just spoke to people to sort things out rather than jump straight to an advisory and dismissal. It’s such a shame. I enjoyed working alongside my manager sian and assistant manager Abbie, I didn’t think there was any problems.. oh I was wrong, and it’s absolutely gutting to go through this just before Christmas. I wasn’t given a chance to fix things, it was out of my control what is upsetting because I still don’t know what I did. When your here, look out for yourself and your back.
Had no dresses in stock of the design an size I liked and needed any my two closes stores, should definitely add to your website a stock list of what your stores have, good job I called rather then driving Over to look!! Would also call well in advance not that they offered to even get the dresses I liked into a store!!
Norwich store - Firstly I would like to say every member of staff (apart from one) in this store is lovely... super helpful and very caring. The manager however is extremely rude and made me feel very uncomfortable. I had to return my dress for cleaning after I had purchased it. Yet again the other members of staff were lovely. But the manager was rude (for the second time) and unhelpful. She lets all her staff and her store down. If it wasn’t for the caring staff and the lovely dress I found I would not have purchased from Norwich wed2b.
Hi there, we are sorry to hear about your experience in our Norwich store. We are really pleased you found your dream dress, if you would like to discuss your visit further with us please feel free to e-mail info@wed2b.co.uk. Kind regards, Rebecca.
Disgusting. heard the staff slagging others off talking about a suspension. Then i heard them say a dress needed to be washed because the last bride smelt and someone said i will put it in the washing machine??
Hello, we are very sorry to hear about your experience in one of our stores. If you would like to discuss your visit further please e-mail info@wed2b.co.uk.
went to the Ashford store yesterday. I was so lucky to find my dream dress. the assistant helping me was called Abey. All she was fussed on was herself and that she had a store to run. she made it clear that she doesn’t normally deal with brides because she is the store manager. she spoke about her wedding and her dress all the time. she was not caring about me or my dress. she made it clear that she was in a rush because she had other things to do. Love my dress but so unhappy with the service.
This company seems unable and unwilling to help out anyone who’s circumstances change My son and future daughter in law need to move their wedding forward to six weeks time due to a terminal diagnosis and they will do nothing to try and get the bridesmaids dresses ordered in October to them , no refund nothing They say that they can’t track an order and act as if the Far East was unreachable to even try. They would try to fast track as that’s eight weeks, we have even offered to pay extra but all you get is “computer says no “ type responses
Avoid like the plague they like from the start
Bought bridesmaid dress and when I went to return it, they said I was unable to return it. Saying it’s classed as a made to measure dress even though it a standard sizing and I’ve still got to get it altered on the length. I think if pay for a made to measure dress it should come made to measured not just a standard size plus getting it altered else where. Rather angry unable to return this dress after 14 days.
I visited and I loved the dresses but I felt really pressured buying extras
Sophie at the gateshead/newcastle store was amazing. As an older bride to be of 56 I was quite nervous to try on dresses, but she put me totally at ease and really helped me to grow my confidence and be open minded when looking for and trying dresses on, I trusted her completely and the 3Rrd dress i tried I fell in love with.
We had a 10 minute stop at Wed2Be Norwich. Impersonal service Very poor selection. Dresses damaged . I cant understand why anyone would use this company for their special day.
They let me buy a dress that didn’t fit explaining it could be taken out but don’t worry because I was carrying baby weight. After months of being in tears I asked if they could do anything as I need a different dress or I’m not getting married to them saying no. They never offered me a refund even a week after buying! A wedding dress is a girls dream and they have mad it my worst nightmare from walking in and over pushy selling to me in tears. Would stay clear and use independent stores as they have some compassion!
Manager incredibly rude. Made my experience of the day less than satisfactory. If it wasn't for the girls on shop floor I would've walked out. Needs a new manager!
Lovely dresses,shame they dont treat all their staff the same,some sit down nearly all day whilst they get the part time ones to do all the work as it all looks good for their selling chart,they dont get breaks an if they do they are pulled off them to take a bride in whilst other staff are sat down chatting,The manageress as her favourites an if you ain't one of them look out,I could go on but what's the point,bullying springs to mind...
Which WED2B Store did you visit? London Central and spoke to head office and Manchester store over the phone. I ordered the dress to Chelmsford and Chloe was very helpful.
I found the sales assistant to be very pushy and driving for a hard sell. I understand that your consultants probably earn commission from sales but this lady appeared positively desperate for the sale. I admit, I did find a dress that I loved but I was not ready to buy and I made this clear at the start of my appointment. The dress I loved was also covered in marks and so I enquired with your customer service department over the phone after my appointment as to whether I could order a clean dress to my local store. I was told that this was possible and that I could pay £12.50 for this and then decide whether to buy the dress once I had tried this one on. I was indecisive and spoke to several different consultants through a few phone calls and decided to order a clean dress to try again without my entourage to make my decision. I did this and a week later realised that over £600 had been taken from my account, rather than just £12.50. I called head office as soon as it opened the next day and explained my outrage. I was informed that it is your policy to charge for the dress as well as delivery. I understand that this may be your policy, however none of the ladies I spoke to explained this to me, even when my first debit card was being declined for insufficient funds (i was only expecting to pay £12.50). There was no way I would buy my wedding dress from a company who violated my trust like that and lied to me repeatedly in order to make a sale. I am disgusted with your company.
(Chelmsford) - Posted 5 months ago