WED2B UK & Ireland Reviews

customer service
Best Customer Support in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read WED2B UK & Ireland Reviews

About WED2B UK & Ireland:

With bridal stores nationwide, open 7 days a week, our Bridal Consultants are always available to help you find the perfect style and fit. We don’t offer appointments! Browse & try on as many dresses as you wish without the need to book in advance & once you find the one you can purchase your dress on the day to take home. With dresses £599 and under (Excluding Platinum Edition) we are proud to offer beautiful and exclusive wedding dresses without the luxury price tag. We believe it’s the perfect marriage of quality, luxury & affordability!

01908 061 341

info@wed2b.co.uk

Tell us how WED2B UK & Ireland made you happy
Went to Brighton and London and served by Paige; a wonderful experience in both shops. Very friendly staff who were very helpful without pressure to purchase. Dresses are an excellent price. It was worth visiting both stores as they had different sizes and styles. Also good advice on how to alter the dresses and the alternatives available.
Avoid like the plague they like from the start
Bought bridesmaid dress and when I went to return it, they said I was unable to return it. Saying it’s classed as a made to measure dress even though it a standard sizing and I’ve still got to get it altered on the length. I think if pay for a made to measure dress it should come made to measured not just a standard size plus getting it altered else where. Rather angry unable to return this dress after 14 days.
I visited and I loved the dresses but I felt really pressured buying extras
Sophie at the gateshead/newcastle store was amazing. As an older bride to be of 56 I was quite nervous to try on dresses, but she put me totally at ease and really helped me to grow my confidence and be open minded when looking for and trying dresses on, I trusted her completely and the 3Rrd dress i tried I fell in love with.
We had a 10 minute stop at Wed2Be Norwich. Impersonal service Very poor selection. Dresses damaged . I cant understand why anyone would use this company for their special day.
They let me buy a dress that didn’t fit explaining it could be taken out but don’t worry because I was carrying baby weight. After months of being in tears I asked if they could do anything as I need a different dress or I’m not getting married to them saying no. They never offered me a refund even a week after buying! A wedding dress is a girls dream and they have mad it my worst nightmare from walking in and over pushy selling to me in tears. Would stay clear and use independent stores as they have some compassion!
Manager incredibly rude. Made my experience of the day less than satisfactory. If it wasn't for the girls on shop floor I would've walked out. Needs a new manager!
Lovely dresses,shame they dont treat all their staff the same,some sit down nearly all day whilst they get the part time ones to do all the work as it all looks good for their selling chart,they dont get breaks an if they do they are pulled off them to take a bride in whilst other staff are sat down chatting,The manageress as her favourites an if you ain't one of them look out,I could go on but what's the point,bullying springs to mind...
Which WED2B Store did you visit? London Central and spoke to head office and Manchester store over the phone. I ordered the dress to Chelmsford and Chloe was very helpful.
I found the sales assistant to be very pushy and driving for a hard sell. I understand that your consultants probably earn commission from sales but this lady appeared positively desperate for the sale. I admit, I did find a dress that I loved but I was not ready to buy and I made this clear at the start of my appointment. The dress I loved was also covered in marks and so I enquired with your customer service department over the phone after my appointment as to whether I could order a clean dress to my local store. I was told that this was possible and that I could pay £12.50 for this and then decide whether to buy the dress once I had tried this one on. I was indecisive and spoke to several different consultants through a few phone calls and decided to order a clean dress to try again without my entourage to make my decision. I did this and a week later realised that over £600 had been taken from my account, rather than just £12.50. I called head office as soon as it opened the next day and explained my outrage. I was informed that it is your policy to charge for the dress as well as delivery. I understand that this may be your policy, however none of the ladies I spoke to explained this to me, even when my first debit card was being declined for insufficient funds (i was only expecting to pay £12.50). There was no way I would buy my wedding dress from a company who violated my trust like that and lied to me repeatedly in order to make a sale. I am disgusted with your company.
(Chelmsford) - Posted 2 months ago
Which WED2B Store did you visit? Middlesbrough
The buttons fell off my dress they were so loose could have ruined mywedding if I hadnt of checked I also had some kind of mark on it. Luckily I took it to a professional that saved it and managed to put the buttons back on I was absolutely devastated
(Middlesbrough) - Posted 2 months ago
The toilets have flies in the toilet bowl and they aren’t very hygenic at all
Which WED2B Store did you visit? Camberly
I bought my dress in Camberly. From bridal specialists I am expecting high professionalism and dedication as they work with dresses and brides on a daily basis. Unfortunately I experienced that the most important thing is to sell the dress, doesn't matter if the bride will be happy or not. I've been sold the dress which was damaged (there was assurance that can be easily fixed), the dress did not fit to my figure so there was huge amount of alterations needed. Cost of it was close to the price of the dress... I will not recommend it to anyone.
(WED2B Camberley) - Posted 2 months ago
No service,shop a mess,and rubbish dresses,AVOID! Had to wait hours for fitting room,then rushed and hassled by the staff,horrible experience! Walked out in disgust,as did several other girls!
Stay away !!! Felt judged from the minute we walked through the door. Lady we got (not sure of her name ) wasn’t very talkative and trying to make conversation was extremely hard. We felt like we were putting her out by trying dresses on. Dresses were reasonably priced, but we would never go back.
Baught a dress last week and I took it to get altered all the buttons were loose and some had fallen off, poor quality wouldnt recommend it could have ruined my wedding day if I hadnt taken it in to get altered. The staff were polite and helpful in the middlesbrough store however should have been honest about all the loose fabric and buttons, I was devastated.
My dress from Wed2b broke on my wedding day an hour after putting it on. The plastic which makes the bust structured broke through the material and was poking into my skin. It’s very sharp plastic and was constantly rubbing. I tried to fix it desperately on my wedding day and unfortunately ended up having to change into an evening dress that I had also bought from Wed2b. I couldn’t stand the irritation any longer. I contacted them a month or so later in the hope they could change the design of the dress for future brides and they weren’t really interested and got defensive. They offered me to travel to Wed2b (I live just under an hour away) to “maybe” get it fixed (I don’t actually plan on wearing it again) and also apologised for the “inconvenience” of my dress breaking on my wedding day. I tried to explain to them it was more than an inconvenience- I was absolutely devastated. They have just not bothered to now reply to me. I spent about £1000 in this shop on 2 dresses, a belt and dress bag and box to make sure it was properly stored. I have never felt so let down by a company and I have never experienced such poor customer service. My advice would be avoid Wed2b it might be slightly cheaper but if it has the potential to ruin your wedding day it’s just not worth it. The dress seems to be poorly made on inspection- sharp plastic holding it together which then ripped through a single layer of fabric holding it together.
(Edinburgh) - Posted 3 months ago
Felt really dissapointed with the “self service” approach, especially as a first time bride and shopping experience. Also felt quite pressured into removing underwear, trying on different dresses not my size/style, and felt especially pushed into making a purchase when I clearly had doubts. Very shocked that the staff seemed more concerned about a sale than my happiness.
It would seem your reply button on your email system has broken so I thought I would take to this method of communication. I drove from Nottingham to Gateshead to look at a one of your wedding dresses on tuesday. I spoke to your customer services several times over the weeks and was assured the dress was in stock. Low and behold I arrived at the store to be told "this dress is not in stock, we haven't had it for weeks" I eventually found a dress but this is was not the magical event of buying your wedding dress that every girl dreams of. It was frankly ruined. You attitude upon my complaint was "I should of checked with the store" if that's the case what is the actual point of a central customer service team. Absolutely ridiculous and I'm so disappointed by the whole thing.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. We are sorry that you were disappointed with your experience as we do want our brides to have an amazing visit with us. We have received your email and replied on the day, we will send this through to you again today just in case of a technical glitch our end.
We are pleased to hear that you found your beautiful dress during your visit and would like to wish you the very best for your big day
Kind regards
Julia
WED2B
Which WED2B Store did you visit? Milton Keynes
I Was very disappointed that the lady assisting me wouldn’t take any pictures for me despite the fact that I told her that the wedding and my family are abroad and I wanted to show them the dress as I came to the shop alone and travelled all the way from south East London to Milton Keynes just to try it. In addition The dress does not zip up at the top due to the poor finish ie the three layers of material used to make the dress rather then being finished around the edges around the zip were folded over creating 6 layers around the zip making it impossible for the zip to go through. I was promised that it was going to be fixed for me and sent to London so I don’t have to travel again- turns out it wasn’t and the dress still doesn’t zip all the way creating a visible gap on the back. Overall I’m very disappointed!
OK, 1st of all I'm a more mature bride, and went in with my 3 bridesmaids (my 2 elder daughters and my soon to be 12year old step daughter) although I'm not a person to want everyone buzzing all over me, I felt the service was very underwhelming, no one seemed to take a particular interest in us, basically left to fend for ourselves. I wanted advice around the fit for the 12 year old, and she was left a long while standing on a podium feeling all embarrassed. The only advice I was getting was from my 2 older girls. So we ordered our dresses, a size 6 for the young girl and left. When we came out my daughters said, mum did you feel as if they felt we were a nuisance ? And I replied yes very much so and left feeling quite underwhelmed. I understand that sizing etc is my responsibility at the end of the day, but I feel with a little more attention what happened next could have been avoided! At around the 14 week mark, with 12 weeks left to my wedding (last week) I went with my partner to collect the dresses, I sat him out of the way so as not to see them, they were brought out and the lady serving me moved them across directly in view of where he was sitting. She asked me if I wanted to purchase for£8 a cover bag, so I said yes so he couldn't see them. I found it difficult to make conversation with her, I asked for a contact for alterations, she just handed me a flier with various numbers on. And I had to initiate a goodbye and we left. I said to my partner, well that was lovely customer service (not). A previous younger bride had been congratulated. This weekend, I have tried the dress on my younger bridesmaid and she has had a massive growth spurt and the dress is far too tight, I don't have enough time to order a larger one, which would still need taking up, so I'm going to have to have a look for a seamstress to see if they can do anything to help. This could have been avoided if the staff had been a bit more attentive to us in the 1st place. Did not feel very welcome at all
WED2B UK & Ireland is rated 4.88 based on 4,391 reviews