WED2B UK & Ireland Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend WED2B UK & Ireland

About WED2B UK & Ireland: - With bridal stores nationwide, open 7 days a week, our Bridal Consultants are always available to help you find the perfect style and fit. We don’t offer appointments! Browse & try on as many dresses as you wish without the need to book in advance & once you find the one you can purchase your dress on the day to take home. With dresses £599 and under (Excluding Platinum Edition) we are proud to offer beautiful and exclusive wedding dresses without the luxury price tag. We believe it’s the perfect marriage of quality, luxury & affordability!

01908 061 341

info@wed2b.co.uk

Click Here

Tell us how WED2B UK & Ireland made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
customer service
"This as our 2nd visit here and have loved how friendly and helpful all the staff are. we would recommend Wed to be to anyone looking for a wedding or bridesmaid dress."
"Sam from Brighton. Was a great experience. Very helpful and accommodating. Friendly and relaxed Would defiantly come back"
(WED2B Brighton) - Posted 2 days ago
"Southampton- Amy Amy was very helpful when I was choosing my dress, would recommend to others. Thank you"
"Rachel at the Middlesbrough store made me feel at ease and helped me to try a range of dresses. She had a brilliant knowledge of the dresses and how they would need to be altered to my shape. Very helpful and friendly. Rachel made the experience easy and I came away with dress number 3! Thank you Rachel!"
"Southampton, I was really super pleased with the service I received. Everyone was so professional and attentive, not to mention lovely! The dresses are stunning and so reasonably priced and I'm so happy I've found the dress of my dreams at Wed2B! thank you! Xx"
(WED2B Southampton) - Posted 2 days ago
"Deb from the Shirley store was amazing. She put so much effort into making sure my dress was right and I had all the right accessories. She made me feel so comfortable and relaxed and made the whole experience magical. So in love with my dress"
"Thank you to Lucy in the Liverpool store for welcoming me and my 10 week old baby into store. You made me feel comfortable and confident trying dresses on as I get used to my new post-baby body shape. At no time was there any pressure to make a decision or try dresses on I didnt want to and Lucy was so patient with me and my entourage. Even though we didnt find "the" dress this time I cant wait to come back and find my dream wedding dress here. Thank you! I will be back!"
"I cannot even begin to explain how welcome, calm and beautiful I was made to feel by the wonderful ladies at the Rotherham Wed2B. Abbie took total care of me, knowing that I’ve already been into 4 shops, knew what I wanted but don’t have a huge budget and hate shopping/ looking at myself for too long! She was able to make perfect suggestions for me without any pressure and her effortless chat and knowledge was so calming. She also made my maid-of-honour feel relaxed and listened to her opinion which is more than I can say for other wedding dress shops I’ve been to! I started to get a little worried that I’d never find the right dress because I’m such a weird shape, in no way a girlie girl and therefore so picky so I’m absolutely thrilled with my platinum addition Athens dress (number 97 of the 109 made). The accessories bought with the dress include the Willa viel, Alpha hair clip and solstice belt-all picked out by Abbie. All this came to under £1000 which was my absolute Max budget, I’m so chuffed! I’ll be sure to show the end result next year on our big day. Thank you so so much! Kelly"
(WED2B Rotherham) - Posted 3 days ago
"Went to Wed2B in Stoke on Trent and was looked after by Emma. It was my first time trying on dresses and Emma made the whole experience a memorable one. Very professional and attention to detail."
(WED2B Stoke-on-Trent) - Posted 3 days ago
"they were all amazing and friendly a lady with short grey hair and glasses helped me but cant remember her name"
"We went bridesmaid shopping at your Middlesbrough branch and we were served by a lady called Shauni who couldn't have been more helpful. She gave us space to talk amongst the party and then gave some brilliant advice re tailoring which gave me the confidence to purchase all 4 dresses. Thank you for our beautiful bridesmaid and flower girl dresses."
(WED2B Middlesbrough) - Posted 3 days ago
"Exeter ❤ Abi was lovely and I cannot recommend her enough. Such a lovely experience I wish everyday could be like this."
(WED2B Exeter) - Posted 3 days ago
"Visited the Bournemouth branch to try on holly dress on my own. Scary as it was. Made me feel so relaxed ..Kayleigh T and her team helped sourced accessories like veil and hairpiece. So so lovely 😊 decisions decisions"
"Southampton, Katie - really helpful and made me feel really relaxed , megan"
"Southampton, Amy - I came out for coffee with a friend. I walked in and ended up buying the most perfect dress. Amy was amazing. She was honest and gave great advice towards what I was looking at."
"I went to the Southampton branch located in the Marlands Shopping Centre. It was the first time that I had tried on a wedding dress and the experience couldn’t of been better. My Mum and I were made to feel welcome and were assigned a lovely lady called Phoebe. She took care of everything from taking the dresses I wanted to try to the changing area, finding dresses in another size, selecting other options to try within my specification and making suggestions for accessories. My mobility was limited due to a recent surgery and she kindly placed a chair in the fitting room for me to rest in between dresses. She was also very careful to help me into the dresses without causing any discomfort or pain. I was lucky enough to find my dream dress and want to say a massive thank you to Phoebe for her kind, friendly, professional approach. Thank you x"
(WED2B Southampton) - Posted 3 days ago
"The whole experience was really stress free and enjoyable. Kayleigh B was lovely and totally understood what I was looking for. Thank you!"
"Bournemouth store, everyone was super friendly and helpful always happy to help. Great suggestions to help complete my bridesmaids look Thanks to Gabby and Kayleigh especially"
(Bournmouth) - Posted 3 days ago
"Everyone in the team has been helpful tried a dress on in surbiton which i loved but didn't by it at the time. I then contacted them in regards buying this dress to get told its sold out but they have 1 left in Northampton which zoe has been so helpful trying to get this dress to me . In the meantime i brought a dress from baker street but wasn't sure about to then go back to surbiton and exchange the dress. Just want to say thank you to everyone who's helped me."
(Surbiton) - Posted 3 days ago
"Visited the Shirley branch this week and cannot praise the customer service enough. Grace was so helpful and really put me at ease. It was my first time dress shopping and I was very nervous, but Grace was amazing and showed real interest in what I wanted and in my wedding details. She helped me to walk away with my dream dress and I could not be happier"
(WED2B Birmingham (Shirley)) - Posted 4 days ago