Water Butts Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Water Butts Direct
Read Water Butts Direct Reviews

About Water Butts Direct:

We are the UK's Largest Range of Water Butts, Rain Barrels & Rainwater Harvesting Products. Leading manufacturer & distributor of gardening, recycling & water conservation equipment. Highly Accredited. Fast Delivery. Leaders In Conservation. GM8 Group Ltd Brand. Excellent Service.

cs@gm8group.com

54 Wilbury WayHitchin SG4 0TP, ,

Tell us how Water Butts Direct made you happy
Quick delivery. Bought the 225l collapsible water butt to go inside an old oak barrel butt that no longer held water. Only issue was that the collapsible butt comes with a hose inlet fitting but no rainwater inlet. Luckily the diverter I bought came with one so not a problem to me.
Really happy with the purchase. Good delivery time too. Thanks
Easy to use website. Easy order process. Fast delivery without hassle.
I bought a Gutter Mate Diverter. It is brilliant. I am not a DIY sort of person but the videos provided all the guidance I needed to connect it up. It filters the rubbish that comes off the roof and it is very easy to inspect and clean. It is an excellent invention and I am very pleased that I took notice of the advertisement on Instagram.
This is the second water butt I’ve ordered from Water Butts Direct and I’m very pleased with it. It arrived promptly and was well packaged.
Excellent. A prompt and accurate service.
Good product, good service recommended!
Ordered 2 replacent lids for existing water butts. Delivery was v quick, a matter of days. Price was also good. I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again.
Great product, good price, speedy delivery.
I'm very pleased with my water butt,it is made from a sturdy material and well balanced. Water butts direct are a very efficient company and I received the product within a couple of days
This is the third one that I’ve bought. Prompt delivery and a good product.
Great water butts easy to assemble Quick dispatch would recommend.
Very impressed with the service. the butts arrived even earlier than expected and the response to emails was prompt and efficient.
Found the hose I needed with this company- ordered, acknowledged & delivered Brilliant!
Speedy and efficient ordering and delivery. I've had 2 water butts from this company and am very pleased with both.
I purchased two water butts, one large and one for a small space. Both have proved a good purchase.
I ordered 2 fast flow water butt taps, they are very good quality taps and excellent service. Delivery was quick and I was informed of the delivery date which was on time. I would use this seller again no problems.
Nice to be able to order a replacement water butt lid instead of whole thing. Very good service
Excellent service quick delivery when said. I'll be using them again.
Water Butts Direct is rated 4.56 based on 516 reviews