Water Butts Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Water Butts Direct
Read Water Butts Direct Reviews

About Water Butts Direct:

We are the UK's Largest Range of Water Butts, Rain Barrels & Rainwater Harvesting Products. Leading manufacturer & distributor of gardening, recycling & water conservation equipment. Highly Accredited. Fast Delivery. Leaders In Conservation. GM8 Group Ltd Brand. Excellent Service.

cs@gm8group.com

54 Wilbury WayHitchin SG4 0TP, ,

Tell us how Water Butts Direct made you happy
Butt reasonably packaged and delivered very quickly
Water butt exactly as described and very quick and efficiently delivered. Thanks very much
Haven't filled it yet but good quality and excellent installation instructions
Good quality butt, bought to replace very old butt from Wickes as it is a direct replacement and Wickes have changed theirs
Purchase as expected. Easy to assemble and already in use. Very pleased with purchase
I recently ordered a new base for my water butt however I was sent a butt instead. The mistake was rapidly rectified and the base was delivered within 48 hours and the butt collected. Throughout I was impressed by the customer care and very rapid correction of the initial mistake. I will certainly reuse Water Butts Direct again for value for money, speed of delivery, resolution of problems and attention to customer satisfaction.
I was kept informed of delivery and received an excellent product. Well satisfied.
Great product (1200L Water Butt and accessories) and very helpful aftersales team when I contacted them about accessories. Very pleased with final product.
Needed an extra large box to store our air tent. Looked online and found the company did them and at the best price around. Arrived within 4 days. Fab service kept me upto date with the order.
Quality products in a wide range of sizes and styles. Order was easy to do on the website and arrived quickly. Very pleased.
Very pleased with the new water butt
Look very elegant, great quality, as advertised and fast delivery.
Can't get through on the phone, always engaged and when email enquiry through no one comes back to you! Mr Adams - Hampshire
Hi, apologies to hear you've had trouble getting through - please understand we can are currently dealing with limited staff in the office due to social distancing and a very high demand of orders. Please email our customer support again and I'll ensure they look out for your email and respond as soon as possible - cs@gm8group.com Kind regards, Water Butts Direct
Waterbutts arrived very quickly. Both butts look excellent, can't wait to get them installed and planted up.
Water butt delivery good but piece of the lid clip was broken.
Hi Cheryl, sorry to hear you've received your lid with a broken clip. This must of been damaged during it's transportation from our warehouse to your address so we will chase this up with the courier company used. In the meantime, please email our customer service team who will be happy to deal with your issue - cs@gm8group.com Kind regards, Water Butts Direct
Unfortunately water diveter did not work for me. Had to return. Paul very helpful!
Very helpful when i managed to mess up my order and my email was answered within a few hours but I am still waiting for any notification of when it will be delivered one week after ordering.
Hi, I just spoke to my colleague and it turns out he has been in contact and sent you an email prior to this review so please check out your mailbox. If there's any issues. please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind regards, Water Butts Direct
Very good service from ordering, through delivery information and a very good product
Very quick delivery great quality product.
Really pleased with the quality of the product, we have a little courtyard garden and it really looks lovely.
Water Butts Direct is rated 4.53 based on 372 reviews