Vintage Sofa Co Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vintage Sofa Co Limited
Read Vintage Sofa Co Limited Reviews

About Vintage Sofa Co Limited:

Vintage clearance 'end-of-line' sofas built using fabric and leather hides
released from license from top UK brands and retailers

Visit our family run showroom Open Thursday Friday & Saturday 10am to 4pm
at the beautifully rural and historic Jowler Mill Halifax West Yorkshire HX2 6TB
Telephone 01422 761000

info@vintagesofa.co.uk

Jowler Mill
Jowler
Luddendenfoot
Halifax
West Yorkshire, ,

Tell us how Vintage Sofa Co Limited made you happy
Wonderful shopping extravaganza, terrific showroom, fabulous selection of furniture, accessories, bric a brac. Great customer service and advice. Relaxed atmosphere. Lovely family and staff added so much to our experience. Will recommend to family and friends at every opportunity.
Very welcoming on arrival plus tea and brownies! Fabulous setting. Quality products and the owner gave us lots of information about the furniture plus design ideas. The sofas can be customised. Lots of choice. Looking forward to receiving our purchases. We will definitely be returning.
Impeccable service from everyone at the Vintage Sofa Company! Highly recommend
Absolutely fantastic service. Especially the coffee and mini cakes which was such a lovely touch. Completely in love with my purchase! So friendly and helpful! Would highly recommend.
Absolutely love our sofa and loved our experience at the vintage sofa company we were made to feel so welcome and everything is top quality will be returning soon for our next purchase x
Not bad service , could do with quicker responding to questions, but overwise not bad all round .
Hi Mark. Thanks a lot for taking the time out to review our company - we really appreciate the feedback. I'm really sorry you weren't happy how fast we have answered your questions. We had an extremely busy time on the Christmas period so the service was a lot slower than we would've liked. This obviously had a big impact on your experience, for which I apologise. At Vintage Sofa Co, we pride ourselves on offering impeccable, friendly and timely service, and did not expect dissatisfaction for an order that was fulfilled in less than a week. I'm sorry we did not live up to your expectations on this occasion. Best regards, The Vintage Sofa Co team
Excellent customer service, so friendly they cannot do enough for you, the quality and craftsmanship of my furniture is exceptional and the prices are amazing, cannot recommend them enough. Thank you.
Visited Vintage Sofa Company today and cannot praise and thank all of the family run company staff for their exceptional welcoming kind support and friendly, atmosphere whilst my husband and myself bought our new sofa and matching chairs. The quality and craftsmanship they put into their furniture is of a magnificent high standard and would highly recommend them to family and friends for a well deserved five star service. Thank you for a wonderful experience as a customer in your beautiful, cosy company showroom.
Love the mill and everything in there,staff helpful, have told some people and they were going there at once.
We are thrilled to bits with our new sofa's!! Ordered in November and was told 4-6 weeks delivery, got a phone call 3 weeks 6 days later to advise they were ready for collection/delivery. Fabulous service, would highly recommend Vintage Sofa Company.
Amazing service and products are outstanding
Went to have a look at the furniture at the warehouse. The ladies were very helpful - the furniture was amazing - we bought a sofa and are very happy with our purchase. A beautiful piece will definitely be back for the next purchase.
It’s been 10 weeks since I bought my Snuggle chair - with guests arriving and Xmas approaching I started to panic a little . The service and approach by the team was brilliant . The chair is amazing and just right , now putting the decorations up will send a pic later . Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Lisa
What a lovely place to visit, loved everything about it. We was really looked after, bought some great pieces of furniture. We will at some point return, if only for the tea and cakes we was spoilt with.
My friends and I spent Spent Saturday morning at the vintage sofa co. Georgina and Kate were fantastic hosts and really helpful. We spent around four hours in the shop, we had a great time and bought some lovely purchases. I can’t recommend the vintage sofa co enough, what a great place with fantastic sofas and accessories, reasonably priced too, thanks Kate and Georgina, hope to see you again x
Ordered quite a lot of leather furniture after my partner visited while working in the area. He had a great experience during the visit and all contact since has been prompt and very helpful. Looking forward to our items arriving next month - check our their Facebook page!
What a great experience, lovely show room, personal service and beautiful furniture.
What a great place. It’s worth a visit just to see the beautiful items. You will come away with something guaranteed. Went last Saturday and went again today with friends and purchased a chair, sofa and footstool. You are welcomed from the minute you walk through the door by either Georgia, Katie or Paul with coffee and the best rocky road I have tasted. There is no hard sell and everyone working/living there are around if you need help. It certainly won’t be our last visit, Thank you x
I bloody loved this quirky Aladdins cave! Famy run and friendly attentive service... Beware! You will become entranced! Thank you Katie and your mum and dad for easing the trauma of buying new sofas...
What a hidden gem...... great place, fabulous items too much to choose from could easily spend a fortune. The staff are great no hard selling, great service same day delivery. We will certainly be back.
Vintage Sofa Co Limited is rated 4.81 based on 151 reviews