Vintage Sofa Co Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vintage Sofa Co Limited
Read Vintage Sofa Co Limited Reviews

About Vintage Sofa Co Limited:

Vintage clearance 'end-of-line' sofas built using fabric and leather hides
released from license from top UK brands and retailers

Visit our family run showroom Open Thursday Friday & Saturday 10am to 4pm
at the beautifully rural and historic Jowler Mill Halifax West Yorkshire HX2 6TB
Telephone 01422 761000

info@vintagesofa.co.uk

Jowler Mill
Jowler
Luddendenfoot
Halifax
West Yorkshire, ,

Tell us how Vintage Sofa Co Limited made you happy
At the least 5star.....stunning sofas.....beautifully made.....excellent service from start to finish....I'm in love with my sofa....and I've had many over the years....none to compare....
This is truly a 5 🌟 Co. I have never give anyone this rating. However I do feel that 5 is not enough, not only do VSC have the most stunning views. Communication with VSC.. (Katy) who goes above to make your private viewing a pleasure. (So looking forward to her reopening) No pushy sales people, just hundreds of beautiful items. British made & outstanding value.. we were blow away at the affordability of the hand made bespoke items. Even my husband was impressed (he hates furniture shopping mainly just grunts when in shops). He was very impressed by how after being given a coffee & a brownie (to which the husband stated is the best he'd ever had) we were allowed to look @ the 3 floors without anyone pressing or hassling. Staff explained where all the information was for the items where located then left us alone to browse. We sat, touched, rubbed, felt & looked under & behind opened, closed & moved all the items we liked we where left shocked @ the prices we had expected to pay a hole lot more. So if you want that great piece of furniture you like this is the place to go.
This company is amazing. I saw two end of line sofas that I fell in love with and requested some more information. Kate was brilliant and gave me all of the details I needed. I ordered the sofas and they arrived within 4 days! Communication was fantastic. The delivery drivers were very friendly and polite too! The sofas are absolutely beautiful and in perfect condition. Will definitely use Vintage sofa company again. Thank you!
I ordered the Jupiter Console Table. I was informed of the delivery date and could track the vans progress on the app. The table is absolutely beautiful - lovely heavy wood, really stunning. Excellent customer service and fabulous product. Thank you !
If you are looking for good quality sofa and excellent service, look no further than the Vintage Sofa Company. Due to the lockdown unfortunately could not travel from London to the showroom in Halifax however the entire team at Vintage Sofa guided us to choose the right sofa and fabric for our space. We chose the Eternity corner sofa which looks amazing and is exceptionally comfortable and superbly made - it oozes quality. Delivery was great and arrived within the time slot advised. We are grateful that we found this family business, where quality and customer care is their priority and will certainly recommend to friends and family. Many thanks the entire Vintage Sofa team especially Rachel, Kate and Chrishan for providing great customer service and an amazing sofa 
I have bought an aviator side board, aviator desk and a bespoke bed from the Vintage Sofa Co, oh and a Rabbit lamp, cannot recommend them highly enough. Lovely people, great service and excellent products. Gary.
Had the pleasure of returning here absolutely faultless -excellent service and products. Went to look bought 4 items and cushions just what I wanted -exceeded expectations with Katy as personal interior stylist as well -love this place and the people that run it so so helpful -even sorted next day delivery on a Sunday as we had nothing to sit on 🌟💙Brilliant and thank you again so pleased with our purchases ! X
Absolutely thrilled with our new sofa from the Vintage Sofa Co. It’s beautifully made and exactly what we wanted, the colour is spot on and it feels so luxurious. From purchase to delivery every team member was so helpful and efficient, we would not hesitate to recommend this company and we look forward to making further purchases in the new year. Thank you to all for getting our amazing sofa to us in time for Christmas!
Delighted with all 4 of my chairs. So comfortable and everyone admires them. Wonderful service. Thank you so much. My new home looks fantastic now!
Amazing service , superb price , delivery was excellent , over the moon with my sofas , highly recommended
Received my sofa today and absolutely love it.. fantastic service and can’t wait to receive the other pieces still on order.
Excellent Service , superb products.
Really pleased with our purchases!!! It’s a hidden gem and the service (right through to the delivery people) was excellent! I would recommend....
Amazing showroom with a vast selection of high quality furniture at brilliant prices. Everyone was very helpful and welcoming. Would highly recommend.
Our go to furniture and furnishings location for quality, quirk and fantastic service. Another successful trip that again didn't disappoint. We will be back - once the bank balance recovers. David & Jayne
Visited today for the first time after looking at their social media pages longingly for some time. They didn’t disappoint! For the warmest of welcomes, expert advice and exquisite items on sales , I would highly recommend a visit to vintage sofa. We can’t wait for our delivery (and we only went for a browse) !
We received a warm and friendly welcome yesterday with helpful advice on material and coverings. We also enjoyed your Rocky Road bites. With thanks, Sandra
Delighted with our purchases from Jowler Mill! Great location, choice and value. Exceptional customer service - personal touch but not at all pushy. Lovely offer of a cuppa and home made tiffin when we arrived! Thank you :)
Really delighted to have found this store. I wish I had found them sooner. I have bought some fabulous items and really happy. The owners are so nice and I love going back to browse the fabulous showroom, at the beautiful Jowler Mill. Great service and quick delivery and would highly recommend.
My husband has never enjoyed shopping so much, although he did need reminding that we were not at Jowler Mill to explore the industrial architecture. The beauty of the setting was matched by the beauty of the furniture and the friendly and helpful service. We found just what we wanted after expecting a long search to match existing curtains and carpets and an awkward layout. So much choice!
Vintage Sofa Co Limited is rated 4.81 based on 151 reviews