Vintage Sofa Co Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vintage Sofa Co Limited
Read Vintage Sofa Co Limited Reviews

About Vintage Sofa Co Limited:

Vintage clearance 'end-of-line' sofas built using fabric and leather hides
released from license from top UK brands and retailers

Visit our family run showroom Open Thursday Friday & Saturday 10am to 4pm
at the beautifully rural and historic Jowler Mill Halifax West Yorkshire HX2 6TB
Telephone 01422 761000

info@vintagesofa.co.uk

Jowler Mill
Jowler
Luddendenfoot
Halifax
West Yorkshire, ,

Tell us how Vintage Sofa Co Limited made you happy
fantastic place. Very helpful staff . Love our rug 😍. Tea and tray bake a very nice touch 😀. Thank you .
5 hour all round trip well worth it. Lovely people lovely sofas and a coffee and cake !!! Thank you. Forgot to mention view to die for
Vintage Sofa Co Limited 5 star review on 15th May 2021
Absolutely gobsmacked! The most fantastic place to visit Run by the loveliest of family who make you so welcome on arrival The mill is styled to perfection and the furniture is high end and gorgeous You will not be disappointed on your visit Fantastic prices too! Well done guys
At the least 5star.....stunning sofas.....beautifully made.....excellent service from start to finish....I'm in love with my sofa....and I've had many over the years....none to compare....
This is truly a 5 🌟 Co. I have never give anyone this rating. However I do feel that 5 is not enough, not only do VSC have the most stunning views. Communication with VSC.. (Katy) who goes above to make your private viewing a pleasure. (So looking forward to her reopening) No pushy sales people, just hundreds of beautiful items. British made & outstanding value.. we were blow away at the affordability of the hand made bespoke items. Even my husband was impressed (he hates furniture shopping mainly just grunts when in shops). He was very impressed by how after being given a coffee & a brownie (to which the husband stated is the best he'd ever had) we were allowed to look @ the 3 floors without anyone pressing or hassling. Staff explained where all the information was for the items where located then left us alone to browse. We sat, touched, rubbed, felt & looked under & behind opened, closed & moved all the items we liked we where left shocked @ the prices we had expected to pay a hole lot more. So if you want that great piece of furniture you like this is the place to go.
This company is amazing. I saw two end of line sofas that I fell in love with and requested some more information. Kate was brilliant and gave me all of the details I needed. I ordered the sofas and they arrived within 4 days! Communication was fantastic. The delivery drivers were very friendly and polite too! The sofas are absolutely beautiful and in perfect condition. Will definitely use Vintage sofa company again. Thank you!
I ordered the Jupiter Console Table. I was informed of the delivery date and could track the vans progress on the app. The table is absolutely beautiful - lovely heavy wood, really stunning. Excellent customer service and fabulous product. Thank you !
If you are looking for good quality sofa and excellent service, look no further than the Vintage Sofa Company. Due to the lockdown unfortunately could not travel from London to the showroom in Halifax however the entire team at Vintage Sofa guided us to choose the right sofa and fabric for our space. We chose the Eternity corner sofa which looks amazing and is exceptionally comfortable and superbly made - it oozes quality. Delivery was great and arrived within the time slot advised. We are grateful that we found this family business, where quality and customer care is their priority and will certainly recommend to friends and family. Many thanks the entire Vintage Sofa team especially Rachel, Kate and Chrishan for providing great customer service and an amazing sofa 
I have bought an aviator side board, aviator desk and a bespoke bed from the Vintage Sofa Co, oh and a Rabbit lamp, cannot recommend them highly enough. Lovely people, great service and excellent products. Gary.
Had the pleasure of returning here absolutely faultless -excellent service and products. Went to look bought 4 items and cushions just what I wanted -exceeded expectations with Katy as personal interior stylist as well -love this place and the people that run it so so helpful -even sorted next day delivery on a Sunday as we had nothing to sit on 🌟💙Brilliant and thank you again so pleased with our purchases ! X
Absolutely thrilled with our new sofa from the Vintage Sofa Co. It’s beautifully made and exactly what we wanted, the colour is spot on and it feels so luxurious. From purchase to delivery every team member was so helpful and efficient, we would not hesitate to recommend this company and we look forward to making further purchases in the new year. Thank you to all for getting our amazing sofa to us in time for Christmas!
Delighted with all 4 of my chairs. So comfortable and everyone admires them. Wonderful service. Thank you so much. My new home looks fantastic now!
Please look at reviews before purchasing a sofa from VintageSofas! We bought a sofa. It was sent in the wrong colour, we ordered plush teal and they sent teal and tried to convince us that we have the right colour. Plush teal has been discontinued for some time. They did send me an email saying that the manufacturers had sent the wrong colour but then went back on their word. We then noticed that when you sit down there is a very loud noise at the back of the sofa of the springs. Again we contacted the company and they sent out an engineer. Supposedly an independent engineer. The engineer admitted that it was poorly made and it shouldn't do that. He was here for 7am. Vintage sofa sent us his so called report that says that there is no fault. I have tried to contact the engineer and the so called independent company but they have failed to return any of my messages. The sofa is not fit for purpose or sold as described. They have continued to make excuses and are refusing to refund our money and take the sofa back. We are shocked and horrified and just wish we had read previous reviews clearly stating how poor this company is.
Thank you for your review although we would normally expect it to be written by our customer and not a third party. I would agree with your opening comment. 'Please look at reviews before purchasing a sofa from VintageSofas!' If you had of looked yourself you would have seen that we have 4.8 stars (at the time of writing). As a small family run business we really do try our hardest to satisfy every customer. I am sorry that on this occasion you and the couldn't agree on the colour. I am not sure where the complaint about the quality came from months after purchase. The independant technician found no fault. We spent hours with our customer, on email, video calls and messaging. We have offered her a full refund, which has not yet accepted. I am sorry that our very best isn't good enough for you and that you felt the need to troll us on social media, while being unable to agree with our customer on what course of action you'd like us to take. Kind Regards, Peter Hawes
Amazing service , superb price , delivery was excellent , over the moon with my sofas , highly recommended
Received my sofa today and absolutely love it.. fantastic service and can’t wait to receive the other pieces still on order.
The Initial service was excellent and I really felt like I was buying quality. Sadly, when the sofa Arrived it wasn’t as expected. You think you’re buying something that’s better than a high street sofa but this isn’t the case. After waiting for nearly 3 months at a cost of £1500 it arrived with the wrong legs and this random stud work on the front, I was told to return it if I wasn’t happy. Just shop around first. I feel like it’s not as good quality as they make out. Disappointed.
Thank you for your review. I am glad that you found 'the initial service was excellent'. I am very sorry you were disappointed by the custom legs and studs arriving incorrectly. As a small family run business, we really do try our very best to ensure our customers get the best possible experience. This issue would have been an easy fix within a few days with our excellent national network of independant upholsterers. Kind regards Peter Director
Excellent Service , superb products.
Really pleased with our purchases!!! It’s a hidden gem and the service (right through to the delivery people) was excellent! I would recommend....
Amazing showroom with a vast selection of high quality furniture at brilliant prices. Everyone was very helpful and welcoming. Would highly recommend.
Our go to furniture and furnishings location for quality, quirk and fantastic service. Another successful trip that again didn't disappoint. We will be back - once the bank balance recovers. David & Jayne
Vintage Sofa Co Limited is rated 4.82 based on 153 reviews