Vintage Sofa Co Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vintage Sofa Co Limited
Read Vintage Sofa Co Limited Reviews

About Vintage Sofa Co Limited:

Vintage clearance 'end-of-line' sofas built using fabric and leather hides
released from license from top UK brands and retailers

Visit our family run showroom Open Thursday Friday & Saturday 10am to 4pm
at the beautifully rural and historic Jowler Mill Halifax West Yorkshire HX2 6TB
Telephone 01422 761000

info@vintagesofa.co.uk

Jowler Mill
Jowler
Luddendenfoot
Halifax
West Yorkshire, ,

Tell us how Vintage Sofa Co Limited made you happy
No review does this place or our visit to The Vintage Sofa Co any justice! We travelled down South from Scotland to see what we could source, after stumbling over their ‘WOW’ profile on Instagram. We were warmly welcomed by Peter Andrei Kate and Georgina, make yourself at home, have a look around. Coffee & brownies were offered while we gazed in amazement at all the unique bespoke furniture and quirky accessories. The Mill is stunning, not only is this furniture heaven, it’s also the family home! I had my eye on a corner sofa, it just needed some tweaking, not a problem, Georgina said ‘dad can fix that!’ We wanted the same style but a little different, a buttoned solid seating base, consisting of half raw buffalo hide and half Harris Tweed, also a completely different size! We gave Peter our thoughts, before we knew it, it was all designed to our exact specification, Peter also redesigned a matching footstool for us, nothing was a problem. The visit was more of a day out, a fabulous experience, lots of fun throughout the visit. I wanted to revisit The Mill so once the furniture was ready for collection we hired a van. Another great day, more coffee & brownies, a few additional quirky purchases, then home to Scotland to revamp the living-room! Absolutely beyond delighted! 10/10
This is truly a 5 🌟 Co. I have never give anyone this rating. However I do feel that 5 is not enough, not only do VSC have the most stunning views. Communication with VSC.. (Katy) who goes above to make your private viewing a pleasure. (So looking forward to her reopening) No pushy sales people, just hundreds of beautiful items. British made & outstanding value.. we were blow away at the affordability of the hand made bespoke items. Even my husband was impressed (he hates furniture shopping mainly just grunts when in shops). He was very impressed by how after being given a coffee & a brownie (to which the husband stated is the best he'd ever had) we were allowed to look @ the 3 floors without anyone pressing or hassling. Staff explained where all the information was for the items where located then left us alone to browse. We sat, touched, rubbed, felt & looked under & behind opened, closed & moved all the items we liked we where left shocked @ the prices we had expected to pay a hole lot more. So if you want that great piece of furniture you like this is the place to go.
The Initial service was excellent and I really felt like I was buying quality. Sadly, when the sofa Arrived it wasn’t as expected. You think you’re buying something that’s better than a high street sofa but this isn’t the case. After waiting for nearly 3 months at a cost of £1500 it arrived with the wrong legs and this random stud work on the front, I was told to return it if I wasn’t happy. Just shop around first. I feel like it’s not as good quality as they make out. Disappointed.
Thank you for your review. I am glad that you found 'the initial service was excellent'. I am very sorry you were disappointed by the custom legs and studs arriving incorrectly. As a small family run business, we really do try our very best to ensure our customers get the best possible experience. This issue would have been an easy fix within a few days with our excellent national network of independant upholsterers. Kind regards Peter Director
Fab place very helpful staff lovely family run place x
Only just out of Covid 19 lockdown but the lady who showed us around was just lovely - chatty , friendly and would I think given us a hug if it had been allowed. We made several purchases and are so excited waiting for them to be made and delivered. By the way - I want to live in your Mill.
Great customer service. The prices for our velvet sofas was fabulous. The quality is so good. They recommended a great delivery service. Very happy customer. Highly recommend. 😊
We arrived late on a Saturday afternoon due to heavy traffic out of London. We were welcomed with a cuppa and then the best buying experience ever began to unfold. It’s a family business and everyone cares about the customer and the advice is spot on. Can’t wait for the goods to arrive I’ve not seen anything quite so fabulous before! Quality and great style!
Wonderful quality products, atmosphere and friendly service. After following Vintage Sofa Co for sometime on social media we felt inspired to visit. We are so glad we made the journey, leaving with an order for a sofa and two gorgeous designer chairs. We cannot wait for delivery now. Great to meet the family in their special place!
A wonderful shopping experience. Now the furniture has arrived and in situ your advice was spot on . Highly recommend , service you will not get on the high street .
An emporium of individual products and an extremely warm reception. In my opinion, a ‘proper’ shopping experience unlike any you might encounter on the high street and serviced by lovely people. When it comes to shopping I’m not easy to please but we quickly identified and bought furniture for two rooms (we were only shopping for one so be warned !) Highly Recommended
Me and my husband travelled 3 hours to the vintage sofa co to purchase a hand made leather corner settee and a Persian rug both items are bespoke. Our whole experience was perfect from admin to venue to delivery. I’m so prefect with my settee and rug such a statement piece. The business is a family run business and the owners and family make you feel so welcome with hand made cookies and warm drinks. Honestly we will be customers for life as long as your still trading! Thank you so much
Vintage Sofa Co Limited is rated 4.81 based on 151 reviews