Vintage Sofa Co Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vintage Sofa Co Limited
Read Vintage Sofa Co Limited Reviews

About Vintage Sofa Co Limited:

Vintage clearance 'end-of-line' sofas built using fabric and leather hides
released from license from top UK brands and retailers

Visit our family run showroom Open Thursday Friday & Saturday 10am to 4pm
at the beautifully rural and historic Jowler Mill Halifax West Yorkshire HX2 6TB
Telephone 0330 660 7133

info@vintagesofa.co.uk

Jowler Mill
Jowler
Luddendenfoot
Halifax
West Yorkshire, ,

Tell us how Vintage Sofa Co Limited made you happy
Absolutely thrilled with our new sofa from the Vintage Sofa Co. It’s beautifully made and exactly what we wanted, the colour is spot on and it feels so luxurious. From purchase to delivery every team member was so helpful and efficient, we would not hesitate to recommend this company and we look forward to making further purchases in the new year. Thank you to all for getting our amazing sofa to us in time for Christmas!
Delighted with all 4 of my chairs. So comfortable and everyone admires them. Wonderful service. Thank you so much. My new home looks fantastic now!
Please look at reviews before purchasing a sofa from VintageSofas! We bought a sofa. It was sent in the wrong colour, we ordered plush teal and they sent teal and tried to convince us that we have the right colour. Plush teal has been discontinued for some time. They did send me an email saying that the manufacturers had sent the wrong colour but then went back on their word. We then noticed that when you sit down there is a very loud noise at the back of the sofa of the springs. Again we contacted the company and they sent out an engineer. Supposedly an independent engineer. The engineer admitted that it was poorly made and it shouldn't do that. He was here for 7am. Vintage sofa sent us his so called report that says that there is no fault. I have tried to contact the engineer and the so called independent company but they have failed to return any of my messages. The sofa is not fit for purpose or sold as described. They have continued to make excuses and are refusing to refund our money and take the sofa back. We are shocked and horrified and just wish we had read previous reviews clearly stating how poor this company is.
Thank you for your review although we would normally expect it to be written by our customer and not a third party. I would agree with your opening comment. 'Please look at reviews before purchasing a sofa from VintageSofas!' If you had of looked yourself you would have seen that we have 4.8 stars (at the time of writing). As a small family run business we really do try our hardest to satisfy every customer. I am sorry that on this occasion you and the couldn't agree on the colour. I am not sure where the complaint about the quality came from months after purchase. The independant technician found no fault. We spent hours with our customer, on email, video calls and messaging. We have offered her a full refund, which has not yet accepted. I am sorry that our very best isn't good enough for you and that you felt the need to troll us on social media, while being unable to agree with our customer on what course of action you'd like us to take. Kind Regards, Peter Hawes
Amazing service , superb price , delivery was excellent , over the moon with my sofas , highly recommended
Received my sofa today and absolutely love it.. fantastic service and can’t wait to receive the other pieces still on order.
The Initial service was excellent and I really felt like I was buying quality. Sadly, when the sofa
Arrived it wasn’t as expected. You think you’re buying something that’s better than a high street sofa but this isn’t the case. After waiting for nearly 3 months at a cost of £1500 it arrived with the wrong legs and this random stud work on the front, I was told to return it if I wasn’t happy. Just shop around first. I feel like it’s not as good quality as they make out. Disappointed.
Thank you for your review. I am glad that you found 'the initial service was excellent'. I am very sorry you were disappointed by the custom legs and studs arriving incorrectly. As a small family run business, we really do try our very best to ensure our customers get the best possible experience. This issue would have been an easy fix within a few days with our excellent national network of independant upholsterers.

Kind regards Peter Director
Excellent Service , superb products.
Really pleased with our purchases!!! It’s a hidden gem and the service (right through to the delivery people) was excellent!
I would recommend....
Amazing showroom with a vast selection of high quality furniture at brilliant prices. Everyone was very helpful and welcoming. Would highly recommend.
Our go to furniture and furnishings location for quality, quirk and fantastic service. Another successful trip that again didn't disappoint. We will be back - once the bank balance recovers.

David & Jayne
Received our Sofas and chair today Howard in olive green, we love them
Visited today for the first time after looking at their social media pages longingly for some time. They didn’t disappoint! For the warmest of welcomes, expert advice and exquisite items on sales , I would highly recommend a visit to vintage sofa. We can’t wait for our delivery (and we only went for a browse) !
We received a warm and friendly welcome yesterday with helpful advice on material and coverings.

We also enjoyed your Rocky Road bites.
With thanks, Sandra
Delighted with our purchases from Jowler Mill! Great location, choice and value. Exceptional customer service - personal touch but not at all pushy. Lovely offer of a cuppa and home made tiffin when we arrived! Thank you :)
Really delighted to have found this store. I wish I had found them sooner. I have bought some fabulous items and really happy. The owners are so nice and I love going back to browse the fabulous showroom, at the beautiful Jowler Mill. Great service and quick delivery and would highly recommend.
My husband has never enjoyed shopping so much, although he did need reminding that we were not at Jowler Mill to explore the industrial architecture. The beauty of the setting was matched by the beauty of the furniture and the friendly and helpful service. We found just what we wanted after expecting a long search to match existing curtains and carpets and an awkward layout. So much choice!
Fab place very helpful staff lovely family run place x
We have been after a small leather chair for quite a while,found one in about 5 mins,kate and Georgina got us sorted and had it delivered straight away.Fantastic service by all and a nice cup of tea and piece of cake👍👍
Love this place, hard to resist, basically furnished my home. The team really look after you. I’m sure il be back.
Great service as always. An amazing place to visit just outside Halifax. Beautiful stock of sofas, tables and chairs along with fabulous accessories. Thoroughly recommended.
Vintage Sofa Co Limited is rated 4.81 based on 143 reviews