Vintage Sofa Co Limited Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Vintage Sofa Co Limited

About Vintage Sofa Co Limited: Vintage pre-owned and clearance 'end-of-line' sofas built using fabric and leather hides
released from license from top UK brands and retailers

Visit our family run showroom Open Thursday Friday & Saturday 10am to 4pm
at the beautifully rural and historic Jowler Mill Halifax West Yorkshire HX2 6TB
Telephone 01422 410467

Luddendenfoot
West Yorkshire

Click Here

Tell us how Vintage Sofa Co Limited made you happy

"Wonderful experience buying a sofa! Beautiful showroom and lovely service!"
"Great customer service. The prices for our velvet sofas was fabulous. The quality is so good. They recommended a great delivery service. Very happy customer. Highly recommend. 😊"
"No review does this place or our visit to The Vintage Sofa Co any justice! We travelled down South from Scotland to see what we could source, after stumbling over their ‘WOW’ profile on Instagram. We were warmly welcomed by Peter Andrei Kate and Georgina, make yourself at home, have a look around. Coffee & brownies were offered while we gazed in amazement at all the unique bespoke furniture and quirky accessories. The Mill is stunning, not only is this furniture heaven, it’s also the family home! I had my eye on a corner sofa, it just needed some tweaking, not a problem, Georgina said ‘dad can fix that!’ We wanted the same style but a little different, a buttoned solid seating base, consisting of half raw buffalo hide and half Harris Tweed, also a completely different size! We gave Peter our thoughts, before we knew it, it was all designed to our exact specification, Peter also redesigned a matching footstool for us, nothing was a problem. The visit was more of a day out, a fabulous experience, lots of fun throughout the visit. I wanted to revisit The Mill so once the furniture was ready for collection we hired a van. Another great day, more coffee & brownies, a few additional quirky purchases, then home to Scotland to revamp the living-room! Absolutely beyond delighted! 10/10"
"We arrived late on a Saturday afternoon due to heavy traffic out of London. We were welcomed with a cuppa and then the best buying experience ever began to unfold. It’s a family business and everyone cares about the customer and the advice is spot on. Can’t wait for the goods to arrive I’ve not seen anything quite so fabulous before! Quality and great style!"
"Lovely showroom and great pieces of furniture on display, Georgina was so helpful. The products we purchased are quality but took far too long to arrive, I appreciate bespoke items take time but 4 months was a long time. The AnyVan delivery was organised but initially a bit of a faff . Overall we are very pleased with what we bought but could be put off in future by delays in manufacture, 2-3 months ok but longer lead times disappointing."
"Wonderful quality products, atmosphere and friendly service. After following Vintage Sofa Co for sometime on social media we felt inspired to visit. We are so glad we made the journey, leaving with an order for a sofa and two gorgeous designer chairs. We cannot wait for delivery now. Great to meet the family in their special place!"
"EXCELLENT service and products at very competitive prices. We purchased 2 sofas, 4 barstools a rug and a coffee table. Their furniture is beautiful and oozes quality it's really a must see place.This family run business is first class along with Katy who owns the company with her husband. She is such a great person - her communication is amazing as is her daughter's. They were so knowledgeable about all their furniture. They bent over backwards to fulfill our order- always approachable and helpful. We will be shopping with The Vintage Sofa Company in Halifax again. Thank you"
"Absolutely love my bed and mattress, looks gorgeous and its so comfortable!"
"What I loved most about buying from here is that it isn't the purchase that is most important, it's how you feel about the item and a great insight from the team on how items might (or might not) fit your plan/arrangements. The drive is for them to see a happy (and in my case, hugely delighted) customer. Thanks again for the time, consultation, coffee and advice :-)"
"The footstool I ordered is very well made using a patchwork of excellent fabrics - very stylish. Works well as an occasional seat. It is notable as it is the tallest one (at 50cm) I found in my searches - very useful for those of us that require leg elevation. Andrei was very helpful in arranging collection. It was ready much quicker than I expected. Very glad I used this company."
"A lovely, friendly place with a difference. We were offered tea and coffee and even cake!"
"A wonderful shopping experience. Now the furniture has arrived and in situ your advice was spot on . Highly recommend , service you will not get on the high street ."
"A fabulous place in a wonderful setting. Everyone was very helpful and even offered drinks and brownies, which were amazing. Products are high quality and good value. Looking forward to making further purchases soon. Steve 😊"
"I have absolutely improvements to suggest! An absolute gem of a find, I wanted every piece! The customer service was the best I’ve ever experienced, we were there for hours- it was literally a day out, perfect coffee and cake, topped off with exquisite furniture and accessories to take home! Can’t wait to go back- thank-you!"
"What a wonderful experience! Georgina and Kate looked after us perfectly and helped us to decide which various items to buy. It is a great space and worth a visit to witness first hand how a mill has been transformed beautifully and sympathetically into a living and working space."
"An emporium of individual products and an extremely warm reception. In my opinion, a ‘proper’ shopping experience unlike any you might encounter on the high street and serviced by lovely people. When it comes to shopping I’m not easy to please but we quickly identified and bought furniture for two rooms (we were only shopping for one so be warned !) Highly Recommended"
"Excellent customer service from a family run business. Great product."
"I found the company very pleasant and easy to purchase from."
"Super quality furniture and cheerful, helpful staff to give advice, very welcoming and happy place to just look around, in lovely surroundings."
"The chair is very stylish and pleased with purchase However the cost of delivery was very expensive £150 surely there is a more cost effective way of delivery"
Vintage Sofa Co Limited is rated 4.82 based on 44 reviews