Vintage Sofa Co Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vintage Sofa Co Limited
Read Vintage Sofa Co Limited Reviews

About Vintage Sofa Co Limited:

Vintage clearance 'end-of-line' sofas built using fabric and leather hides
released from license from top UK brands and retailers

Visit our family run showroom Open Thursday Friday & Saturday 10am to 4pm
at the beautifully rural and historic Jowler Mill Halifax West Yorkshire HX2 6TB
Telephone 0330 660 7133

info@vintagesofa.co.uk

Jowler Mill
Jowler
Luddendenfoot
Halifax
West Yorkshire

Tell us how Vintage Sofa Co Limited made you happy
Really excellent customer service, purchased a lovely sofa over the telephone, due to long distance. Very pleased with the service and information regarding delivery. Thank you Yasmin
The sofa is amazing quality at a really good price. Lead times where accurate and the delivery company recommended by vintage sofas where very good. I will not hesitate to purchase from Vintage sofas again. The sofa itself was much better quality than DFS and places like that.
Such a helpful service. Deserve loads of praise.
I just love our new sofa , thank you vintage sofa company I have told all my friends about you πŸ₯°
Just love this shop. Gorgeous stuff and wonderful customer service. Thankyou πŸ‘πŸ½
Love the products...very unique.
Very much our go to place for unique soft furnishings, the quirky and unusual all delivered with a fantastic level of service. We have purchased a large number of items from Vintage Sofa and never been disappointed. We will absolutely return!
Everything is so stylish and excellent quality. Service is friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. We have dealt with this company before and will happily do so again.
As always the team there are super friendly and very helpful. I wish I had a bigger house so I could fit in more of the amazing furniture that they have on display. Love it!
Really great range of sofas, chairs and accessories and great choice of fabrics displayed in an amazing location supported by really friendly and helpful staff.
Excellent service. Beautiful building and loved being able to see everything. Cant wait for need to go again.
Beautiful showroom, excellent customer service. Bought our 2nd and 3rd pieces of furniture from here today. Quality pieces. Thank you!
Fantastic service today as always, knowledge, helpful and the personal touch.
Simply amazing! We travelled from Edinburgh to view and buy our sofa. We were met by the family who own and run the mill and were made really really welcome. Wow! What a choice and the quality is outstanding and will last a life time. We can’t thank you enough for helping us to choose the sofa that we used to dream about and now will be winging its way up to Edinburgh very soon. Fantastic experience and we are definitely coming back down to visit.
Bought few pieces now and always a absolutely pleasure. Wonderful place with stunning quality unusual pieces.
A must go to store to find your perfect Sofa very warm welcome nothing to much trouble , no pressure to buy great experience
I went to the showroom with the wife,we were treat very courtesly by the staff/owners and looked all around the place. we ended up buying two gorgeous leather armchairs which have now been delivered and take pride of place in our living room. Next stop a lovely sofa made with leather and harris tweed. thanks to all
When you know a place like this exists, why would you shop anywhere else? A truly unique experience, a real family business and a pleasure buy from. 11/10!
Great place with beautiful furniture and accessories. Friendly welcoming staff with no pressure to buy. Fantastic experience
I have admired your sofas for years but live in London so can not come & view them. But took the plunge & ordered a stunning L-shapped sofa. This company is very professional & the staff extremely helpful. Can not wait to get my beautiful sofa on Wednesday. Thankyou for your lovely service.
Vintage Sofa Co Limited is rated 4.87 based on 95 reviews