Vintage Sofa Co Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vintage Sofa Co Limited
Read Vintage Sofa Co Limited Reviews

About Vintage Sofa Co Limited:

Vintage clearance 'end-of-line' sofas built using fabric and leather hides
released from license from top UK brands and retailers

Visit our family run showroom Open Thursday Friday & Saturday 10am to 4pm
at the beautifully rural and historic Jowler Mill Halifax West Yorkshire HX2 6TB
Telephone 0330 660 7133

info@vintagesofa.co.uk

Jowler Mill
Jowler
Luddendenfoot
Halifax
West Yorkshire

Tell us how Vintage Sofa Co Limited made you happy
Received our Sofas and chair today Howard in olive green, we love them
Visited today for the first time after looking at their social media pages longingly for some time. They didn’t disappoint! For the warmest of welcomes, expert advice and exquisite items on sales , I would highly recommend a visit to vintage sofa. We can’t wait for our delivery (and we only went for a browse) !
We received a warm and friendly welcome yesterday with helpful advice on material and coverings.

We also enjoyed your Rocky Road bites.
With thanks, Sandra
Delighted with our purchases from Jowler Mill! Great location, choice and value. Exceptional customer service - personal touch but not at all pushy. Lovely offer of a cuppa and home made tiffin when we arrived! Thank you :)
Really delighted to have found this store. I wish I had found them sooner. I have bought some fabulous items and really happy. The owners are so nice and I love going back to browse the fabulous showroom, at the beautiful Jowler Mill. Great service and quick delivery and would highly recommend.
My husband has never enjoyed shopping so much, although he did need reminding that we were not at Jowler Mill to explore the industrial architecture. The beauty of the setting was matched by the beauty of the furniture and the friendly and helpful service. We found just what we wanted after expecting a long search to match existing curtains and carpets and an awkward layout. So much choice!
Fab place very helpful staff lovely family run place x
We have been after a small leather chair for quite a while,found one in about 5 mins,kate and Georgina got us sorted and had it delivered straight away.Fantastic service by all and a nice cup of tea and piece of cake👍👍
Love this place, hard to resist, basically furnished my home. The team really look after you. I’m sure il be back.
Great service as always. An amazing place to visit just outside Halifax. Beautiful stock of sofas, tables and chairs along with fabulous accessories. Thoroughly recommended.
Lovely shopping experience lovely in sumptuous surroundings.
Very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Lovely furniture and accessories. Situated in a beautiful location - a visit feels like going on a day out in the countryside. (3rd time returning customer).
Wow! So glad my friend recommended me to this hidden gem.
The staff go over and above to help and so much to choose from.
I’m so excited for my new sofa thank you all so much x x
Beautiful sofas in beautiful colours. The staff are very friendly and helpful.
Fantastic service yet again! So great to be able to support a business where the people have a real passion for what they do, if you want something special and someone to take a real interest in your project then this is the place!!
Amazing place, amazing thing and lovely people what more could you want 👍🏻👍🏻
Extra gorgeous! Could not even expect better quality and customer service! Highly reccomend and can't wait till my beauty sofa arrive 😊
Fab looking stuff, stylish and interesting. However, there appears to be only a one year structural guarantee (usually more than this, often 10 years or more) and no description of woods and springs used, cushions and fillings, or the manufacturing process.
The only comment is use of discontinued fabrics, which does keep down costs.
Thank you 'Anonymous' for your review.

We use different factories throughout the UK, which offer different structural guarantees ranging from 12 months to 15 years which is reflected in the price, as expected.

Similarly woods, springs, cushions and filings vary accordingly.

We are very proud of the quality of our products, as is reflected our reviews.

Kind regards Peter Hawes Director
A great shopping experience in a beautiful place with very attentive and knowledgeable people.
We loved our visit and are looking forward to receiving our beautiful sofa.
Wow, what an amazing place! From the moment we walked through door we were made to feel very welcome. The staff went out if their way to help us decide on the right sofas for us. The staging of the mill is fantastic, such a great place to walk around. Complimentary coffee and rocky road was icing on the cake!
Vintage Sofa Co Limited is rated 4.86 based on 133 reviews