Vintage Sofa Co Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vintage Sofa Co Limited
Read Vintage Sofa Co Limited Reviews

About Vintage Sofa Co Limited:

Vintage clearance 'end-of-line' sofas built using fabric and leather hides
released from license from top UK brands and retailers

Visit our family run showroom Open Thursday Friday & Saturday 10am to 4pm
at the beautifully rural and historic Jowler Mill Halifax West Yorkshire HX2 6TB
Telephone 01422 761000

info@vintagesofa.co.uk

Jowler Mill
Jowler
Luddendenfoot
Halifax
West Yorkshire, ,

Tell us how Vintage Sofa Co Limited made you happy
Brilliant service went in person a few weeks ago. The furniture is very high quality made several bespoke purchases at a reasonable price. Excellent service!! Highly recommended
Not the easiest place to find the Sat Nav took me to Luddenden Foot but not to Jowler Mill.Iif you get to the village take the right hand fork down the hill then go up the hill until you see a small sign for Vintage Sofa Co. Ltd. on your left if you reach houses on a coble road you have gone to far. But once you step inside the mill you know the Journey has been worthwhile, as the WOW factor hits you with a fantastic selection of sofa's and chairs and fixtures and fittings to browse while you enjoy the complementry Coffee and Tray Bake. We spent 2 hours browsing before ordering a bespoke sofa and 2 chairs, alright we may have to wait 6 months for delivery, but if you want quality furniture made specifically to your requirements who cares. The staff and owners are really lovely people and nothing is a problem and there is no pressure selling. We came away with the cushions for our furniture and a silk iris plant and lusting after a wooden cupboard unit just a shame it was to large. We would love to go back but its quite a drive from our home near Newcastle upon Tyne.
Great service, lovely products
Excellent service. Excellent quality. Absolutely lovely people at the Mill. Thank you Katy for your time, knowledge and help. Will be back. Highly recommend.
Vintage Sofa Co Limited 5 star review on 4th June 2021 Vintage Sofa Co Limited 5 star review on 4th June 2021
Showroom is absolutely fantastic, excellent service and warehouse just up the road for items requiring collection.. definitely be visiting again soon..
Vintage Sofa Co Limited 5 star review on 4th June 2021
The Mill sits in the most beautiful surroundings of Luddenfoot- the showroom is a breathtakingly magical place full of fabulous design concepts. Katie and her lovely family who run the business are so welcoming -there is no sales pressure at all but instead (only if you want it) a conversation that leads you to exploring creative ideas for your home that you couldn't ever imagine- all interior design ideas for free and tea and homemade cake too. There is an amazing range of high end quality sofas, chairs and furnishings to chose from and the prices are so so reasonable too. I honestly didn't want to leave. I'm going back for the footstool to match now!!
What a fabulous family business. So lovely to be in an old mill rather than a retail centre. Georgina was fantastic, as was the coffee and cake. My sofa arrived today. It is so lovely and so so comfortable at a really good price. Thanks , it was a pleasure to deal with real people! Xx
Lovely place, lovely furniture, lovely people, lovely cake and coffee. Lovely, lovely, lovely xx
fantastic place. Very helpful staff . Love our rug ๐Ÿ˜. Tea and tray bake a very nice touch ๐Ÿ˜€. Thank you .
5 hour all round trip well worth it. Lovely people lovely sofas and a coffee and cake !!! Thank you. Forgot to mention view to die for
Vintage Sofa Co Limited 5 star review on 15th May 2021
Absolutely gobsmacked! The most fantastic place to visit Run by the loveliest of family who make you so welcome on arrival The mill is styled to perfection and the furniture is high end and gorgeous You will not be disappointed on your visit Fantastic prices too! Well done guys
At the least 5star.....stunning sofas.....beautifully made.....excellent service from start to finish....I'm in love with my sofa....and I've had many over the years....none to compare....
This is truly a 5 ๐ŸŒŸ Co. I have never give anyone this rating. However I do feel that 5 is not enough, not only do VSC have the most stunning views. Communication with VSC.. (Katy) who goes above to make your private viewing a pleasure. (So looking forward to her reopening) No pushy sales people, just hundreds of beautiful items. British made & outstanding value.. we were blow away at the affordability of the hand made bespoke items. Even my husband was impressed (he hates furniture shopping mainly just grunts when in shops). He was very impressed by how after being given a coffee & a brownie (to which the husband stated is the best he'd ever had) we were allowed to look @ the 3 floors without anyone pressing or hassling. Staff explained where all the information was for the items where located then left us alone to browse. We sat, touched, rubbed, felt & looked under & behind opened, closed & moved all the items we liked we where left shocked @ the prices we had expected to pay a hole lot more. So if you want that great piece of furniture you like this is the place to go.
This company is amazing. I saw two end of line sofas that I fell in love with and requested some more information. Kate was brilliant and gave me all of the details I needed. I ordered the sofas and they arrived within 4 days! Communication was fantastic. The delivery drivers were very friendly and polite too! The sofas are absolutely beautiful and in perfect condition. Will definitely use Vintage sofa company again. Thank you!
I ordered the Jupiter Console Table. I was informed of the delivery date and could track the vans progress on the app. The table is absolutely beautiful - lovely heavy wood, really stunning. Excellent customer service and fabulous product. Thank you !
If you are looking for good quality sofa and excellent service, look no further than the Vintage Sofa Company. Due to the lockdown unfortunately could not travel from London to the showroom in Halifax however the entire team at Vintage Sofa guided us to choose the right sofa and fabric for our space. We chose the Eternity corner sofa which looks amazing and is exceptionally comfortable and superbly made - it oozes quality. Delivery was great and arrived within the time slot advised. We are grateful that we found this family business, where quality and customer care is their priority and will certainly recommend to friends and family. Many thanks the entire Vintage Sofa team especially Rachel, Kate and Chrishan for providing great customer service and an amazing sofa ๏Š
I have bought an aviator side board, aviator desk and a bespoke bed from the Vintage Sofa Co, oh and a Rabbit lamp, cannot recommend them highly enough. Lovely people, great service and excellent products. Gary.
Had the pleasure of returning here absolutely faultless -excellent service and products. Went to look bought 4 items and cushions just what I wanted -exceeded expectations with Katy as personal interior stylist as well -love this place and the people that run it so so helpful -even sorted next day delivery on a Sunday as we had nothing to sit on ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’™Brilliant and thank you again so pleased with our purchases ! X
Absolutely thrilled with our new sofa from the Vintage Sofa Co. Itโ€™s beautifully made and exactly what we wanted, the colour is spot on and it feels so luxurious. From purchase to delivery every team member was so helpful and efficient, we would not hesitate to recommend this company and we look forward to making further purchases in the new year. Thank you to all for getting our amazing sofa to us in time for Christmas!
Delighted with all 4 of my chairs. So comfortable and everyone admires them. Wonderful service. Thank you so much. My new home looks fantastic now!
Vintage Sofa Co Limited is rated 4.83 based on 161 reviews