Vintage Sofa Co Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vintage Sofa Co Limited
Read Vintage Sofa Co Limited Reviews

About Vintage Sofa Co Limited:

Vintage clearance 'end-of-line' sofas built using fabric and leather hides
released from license from top UK brands and retailers

Visit our family run showroom Open Thursday Friday & Saturday 10am to 4pm
at the beautifully rural and historic Jowler Mill Halifax West Yorkshire HX2 6TB
Telephone 0330 660 7133

West Yorkshire

Tell us how Vintage Sofa Co Limited made you happy
Vintage Sofa Co Limited 1 star review on 1st August 2019
More Photos & Videos
Absolutely chuffed with our new sofa from the Vintage Sofa Co - excellent quality, unique designs, and affordable.
Georgina is a real credit to the company - we’ve already purchased another item (bar) and look forward to adding to our collection when the piggy bank allows. Thank again! Ben
Only just out of Covid 19 lockdown but the lady who showed us around was just lovely - chatty , friendly and would I think given us a hug if it had been allowed. We made several purchases and are so excited waiting for them to be made and delivered. By the way - I want to live in your Mill.
We absolutely love this place! Literally every piece is stunning, and the owners are so lovely and knowledgable. Can’t wait for our furniture to be delivered!
Fantastic showroom, quality of our sofa is outstanding, just a lovely family run business - they couldn’t be more helpful, we will definitely be returning 👍🏻
If the sofa is as good when it arrives as your lovely showroom & excellent service, we will be delighted.....
So far I'm not overly impressed with the service as I placed my order for two sofas on the 28th February 2020, when I had done the deal with Georgina on what's app and on the phone, I later in march messaged Georgina to see how things are going especially with the covid19 that has affected us all, she didn't reply and it looked as though she had blocked me on what's app..... I then called through to see how the order was coming alone and they had no records of my order even though I had an invoice.... They then later found it! The start of April, the time they was meant to be delivered they call to say they had only now found my order and it hasn't been processed to the Wearhouse to be made, so here we are waiting for another 6/8 weeks. I understand at this time with staff not working it's hard to stick to the deadline, but at the start of this we wasn't in lockdown , but still no evidence of my order . We really looking forward to seeing and receiving our sofas.....
Hi Rochelle Thank you for your review. We are sorry it has been a rough ride for you. We really do try very hard to give excellent customer service every time. On this occassion we were not made aware that you had paid by bank transfer and therefore the order didn't get processed. We would ask customers to contact us by email or by telephone rather than social media. Covid-19 lockdown closed all UK factories from 23rd March to 10th May 2020. We have done a remarkable job ensuring customers get their orders with as little distruption as possible. I am sure you will love your sofa when it arrives shortly. Kind regards Peter Hawes Director
What can I say... easy peasy purchasing. End of.

Great interaction via FB Chat with Georgina, got me the measurements without issue, bought and paid for within seconds.... over all pleasure.
Bought two beautiful velvet chesterfields online was a little worried having not seen them. They both have lived up to expectations. Great customer service and will certainly buy again from the Vintage Sofa Company.
What can I say? Ive been looking for a few years and had the opportunity to buy and beautiful Peacock green velvet Oskar sofa. It is the most comfortable sofa Ive ever owned, deep seating and gorgeous. Buying it was so straightforward and delivery was great. Will be buying from again in the future.
Super friendly staff. Beautiful armchairs and delivered ridiculously quickly even in this challenging time! Great value for money too Couldn't be happier!
Fab shop, love ALL of their items. Visited many times and always very helpful and friendly.
Sofa arrived and is as beautiful as the photo online. Really really pleased with my purchase. Friendly staff and great customer service.
Bought a beautiful bed, really pleased with it. Great service and super fast delivery - Same day!!!
Brilliant service from start to finish, was a pleasure dealing with them.
A company that clearly cares and can cope in adversity by allowing me to order and delivering my product through the C-19 crisis. Kate was helpful in dealing with my query at the beginning so as to ensure I got what I needed. Great company to do business with!
Visited. Was very impressed. Ordered. Visited again this amazing resource. Wanted more. This company is so committed to its customers that I couldn’t recommend it more highly. Go and see.
Fantastic service at short notice in the midst of a difficult (covid19) time. Kate went above and beyond to help us sort out a beautiful new sofa. I only wish I’d discovered Vintage Sofa Co earlier!
Really excellent customer service, purchased a lovely sofa over the telephone, due to long distance. Very pleased with the service and information regarding delivery. Thank you Yasmin
The sofa is amazing quality at a really good price. Lead times where accurate and the delivery company recommended by vintage sofas where very good. I will not hesitate to purchase from Vintage sofas again. The sofa itself was much better quality than DFS and places like that.
Such a helpful service. Deserve loads of praise.
Vintage Sofa Co Limited is rated 4.88 based on 112 reviews