Vintage Sofa Co Limited Reviews

4.8
Based on 401 reviews
Read Vintage Sofa Co Limited Reviews

About Vintage Sofa Co Limited:

Vintage clearance 'end-of-line' sofas built using fabric and leather hides
released from license from top UK brands and retailers

Visit our family run showroom Open Thursday Friday & Saturday 10am to 4pm
at the beautifully rural and historic Jowler Mill Halifax West Yorkshire HX2 6TB
Telephone 01422 761000

Vintage Sofa Co Limited 5 star review on 28th March 2022
Michael Bishop
Vintage Sofa Co Limited 5 star review on 28th March 2022
Michael Bishop
Fantastic company.Visiting the show room was a great experience and the staff were lovely- coffee and cake whilst browsing! Such a wonderful display of sofas and accessories. Great prices too Ordered a large sofa and leather chaise. Delivery as agreed with no delays. Arrived in excellent condition and delivered to the room by 2 friendly young men. I would highly recommend this company.
On arrival you’ll get the warmest of welcomes with a guide of the showroom should you need it. The showroom is stunning and so much to choose from. I’ve bought several pieces and love everyone of them. I’ll definitely be back for more!
A warm and welcoming business who really do put the customer first. The Mill is a remarkable building, perfectly laid out to present the most wonderful sofas, lighting and furniture. I’m extremely happy with my sofa and I highly recommend anyone to go and visit. You won’t be disappointed.
We are delighted with our new Howard sofa in velvet sublime olive and Lamour Wingback chair in Rio olive. Both are beautiful to look at and so comfortable. The staff at Vintage Sofa Co are so helpful nothing was too much trouble. We would highly recommend them.
Absolutely gorgeous furniture. Well worth every penny.
Brilliant service . I would highly recommend . Lovely quality sofa We are delighted
After sitting on hundreds of sofa's I found Vintage Sofa Company, sat on the Howard sofa and fell in love because it was incredibly comfortable but also looked gorgeous. I took my husband and kids back the following day, got nearly there but there was too much snow on roads so rang to let them know and the owner picked us up in his 4x4. It is a stunning shop, the staff are lovely and they even give you rocky road/choc brownie and drinks (my kids keep asking to go back!). We had selected items in stock and 4 days later they were delivered. The only negative is that the lounge is now usually the only clean and tidy room in the house because I sit down then don't want to move! Our corner sofa, love chair and foot stool are such good quality, amazing for the price. We also couldn't resist one of their rugs. It's beautiful and again, fantastic quality.
I recently purchased two truly gorgeous sofas from this fab company I can tell you, I’m delighted. It was a great experience from looking around the divine store, choosing my sofas amongst a vast array of sumptuous furniture, to getting it delivered. Staff couldn’t be more helpful and my sofas look as good after sitting on them for hours as they did after being unwrapped! They are super quality and super comfy… A*********
We chose our beautiful sofa while having an extension and vintage sofa co kept it for us for 3 months till we were ready. It was delivered by two wonderful gentlemen who were extremely careful and very considerate when delivery took place. All through since purchasing they were in contact with us and I wanted to leave a glowing review as it was definitely deserved. I would recommend them to anyone with pride.
Great furniture from a fantastic showroom. Our sofas are great. Slight hiccup with the footstool, as it wasn't the colour we wanted. This was rectified with discount for fuel used and extra time waited. Then new one delivered with free delivery. Great customer service.
Excellent customer service. Georgina sorted our order out and could not have been more helpful. Good communication from company re delivery. Item arrived well packaged. Delighted with the sofa . We made our purchase close to Christmas and found Georgina and Vintage Sofa Co willing to ‘go the extra mile’ to ensure it arrived in time. Would highly recommend.
This isn't a shop, it's an experience! The owner is knowledgeable and approachable. We bought 2 Chesterfield sofas and a matching ottoman, delivered on time and in perfect condition. I keep recommending the shop to everyone!!!
Thank you Eloise for taking the time to write a review. We are delighted you are happy with your purchase.
Great service and a quality product. Absolutely love our sofa and chairs, beautifully made with such attention to detail. Thank you
Thank you for taking the time to take a review Penny, we are glad you are delighted with your sofa and chairs.
Well, after searching and visiting several stores without success, we decided to take an overnight trip from Kent up to Yorkshire to visit the Vintage Sofa Company. We are so glad we did. We were warmly welcomed and spent a good two and a half hours browsing and trying out the many fantastic sofas housed in the beautiful Mill. Katy and Peter and their staff were very helpful and on hand to answer the many questions we had. It was clear we had made the right decision as the quality and workmanship of these pieces of furniture really is second to none. We’ve placed an order and are really looking forward to receiving and enjoying our new sofas. Thank you also for the complimentary taxi back to the Station - a very nice touch.
Hi Lisa, Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We are so glad you enjoyed your visit and your purchase, please come back and see us again if you ever need anything else for your home.
The sofa is lovely so comfy and plush I’m delighted with it ❤️ The transaction was smooth easy to order lovely people amazing fast delivery I’m going to buy another x
Hi Denise, thanks for taking the time to write a review, we are delighted to hear you love your purchase. Please do come and see us soon.
Excellent service and really pleased with my sofas 😊
Thanks for taking the time to write a review Barbara
A lovely experience and I continue to enjoy the high backed easy chair, having enjoyed many a good book in its company.
Hi Geoff, thanks for taking the time to write a review, glad you are enjoying the chair.
Totally in love with our pieces of furniture. Really good value for money. The staff were very helpful, professional and friendly. Couldn’t fault them at at all. They were able to deliver within 7 to 10 days which we were over the moon with. Would highly recommend a visit. We will certainly visit again
Hi Donna, thanks for taking the time to write a review and your lovely words. Glad you enjoyed your visit.
Beautiful quality sofa, the best customer service you could ask for and an all round great service. We look forward to our next purchase from you.
Thanks Emma, really appreciate you sharing your experience.
We love our olive green sofa. Excellent service. Best comfy sofa!
Vintage Sofa Co Limited 5 star review on 1st April 2022
Wow, your home is stunning! So glad we were able to help.
Vintage Sofa Co Limited is rated 4.79 based on 401 reviews