Urban Surfer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Urban Surfer
Read Urban Surfer Reviews
Everything was good.. Quality cap. Item packed very good!!
Easy to order, especially if your an Amazin customer. Quick delivery in the midst of the current climate. Will defo use again. Thanks all
Can’t go wrong with these guys always correct order and Quick delivery as always!
Baby banz bought for our 6 month old baby girl. They fit well and the strap holds them onto her head with ease. A little bit of a protest when we first put them on her , but once they were on she hasn’t tried to take them off yet. They have a nice large lens that covers her eyes well.
Quick and quality service.
Anything I need form now on that I would order from Amazon,I will 100% go for it from Urban Surfer.
Very Good Company
Great company.
I'm in Australia and sent a pair of happy socks to my 94 year old uncle in a Sussex nursing home to cheer him up.
I will be ordering again.
Stay safe
This eshop is disaster! My order delivery took about 2 months. I have decided to refuse the order and I sent it back to the shop. It is almost 1 month after the returning however I am still waiting for my refund. I have no money no goods. I can not recomend this e-shop. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS ESHOP NEVER.
Fabulous service from Urban Surfer,ordered late Friday afternoon and my bag was here the next day,love my bag and will be using Urban Surfer again
The options available were brilliant and delivery was quick.
Excellent shop. As a USA buyer, I was looking for some hard to find if not impossible to find in the states Stance socks. They had an awesome selection. Priced as you’d expect, if not better. Shipping was very reasonable, and fast especially considering it was international. I’d buy from Urbam Surfer again without hesitation. Thank you!
Great product, great price, great service.
On speed of delivery alone they deserve 5 stars, through the letterbox in less than 24 hours. Good quality purchase, would definitely recommend.
Great product, great price, great service. Thanks guys.
Quick delivery. Product as described. Great
VERY GOOD SOCKS, SOFT AND NICE COLOR AND VERY GOOD QUALITY.
Excellent product and delivery
Items arrived on time and were as described. Made doing business with you very easy. Thank you
Great service, happy with my purchase easy to order and quick delivery
great product at a good price and fast delivered
ordered at 13.00 for the next day delivery - everything arrived promptly the next day at 13.00. well impressed !
Urban Surfer is rated 4.75 based on 370 reviews