Urban Surfer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Urban Surfer
Read Urban Surfer Reviews
Still waiting on my purchase 10 days after paying extra for delivery and having an email back to say they would be with me anyday
Ordered 1 baseball cap on the 22nd May and come the 1st of June I still have not received it. I also ordered a different item from America 10 mins after ordering the baseball cap and I received this 5 days after. Surely something should reach northern Ireland from England a lot fast than from America.
Been asked to write a review about my order, sadly I can’t because I’ve not received my order.
I never received my parcel, still waiting to get through to customer service
You have asked me for a review however I’m yet to receive my item from you.
This eshop is disaster! My order delivery took about 2 months. I have decided to refuse the order and I sent it back to the shop. It is almost 1 month after the returning however I am still waiting for my refund. I have no money no goods. I can not recomend this e-shop. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS ESHOP NEVER.
Was what i expected strap not good the rubber in strap rip and the strap on bag ist good and it not for men soo it not unisex
I placed an order a couple of weeks ago, I haven’t received anything or had a refund
I'm sorry to hear this. You've not given us a chance to rectify the situation before leaving this review. We pride ourselves on excellent service so a quick call or email to our customer services department would have solved this issue for you. I will get customer services to contact you now.
I ordered a pair of Stance Spider-Man and Grinch socks. The order was accepted, payment made and then only the Spider-Man socks arrived.

It wasn’t until I contacted Urban Surfer 4 days later I was emailed back to say there were no further supplies of the Stance Grinch socks and therefore they would return me £12.99.

This is my first and last order with Urban Surfer. I would rather pay a little extra next time and purchase my Stance socks directly from Stance.
it was pretty miserable actually. I purchased 2 bags (good price listed on website) and paid, got the confirmation email etc, then the purchase was cancelled. Had to contact them to find that there was an issue with their website.

Took some time for the monies to be refunded.
Hi Alex. Sorry to hear this. We upgraded our website on the day you ordered and had a few technical issues including incorrect prices and stock levels. I'm pleased to say all bugs have been fixed now. I can see however that a refund was made within 24 hours. I sincerely apologise for your inconvenience and hope you'll give us another chance to show you what the Urban Surfer experience really is.
Ordered a converse bag, shoulder strap not long enough so the bag hangs too tight. I have to pay for the return postage so won't be using Urban surfer website again. Return process much more difficult than Amazon, website says RMA but no indication of what an RMA is.
Still haven't received the article I ordered, and calling them does nothing.
Urban Surfer is rated 4.75 based on 370 reviews