Urban Surfer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Urban Surfer
Read Urban Surfer Reviews
Phoned and left a message directly after delivery with telephone number as instructed by contact info. Not telephoned or replied to. Not as reviews describe their service. No confidence at all should item need to be returned as it’s a Xmas present.
Hello Joyce,

Please accept my sincerest apologies.
I will be in touch to resolve your issue quickly.

Kindest Regards
Emma Roberts
Received the wrong shoes. the purchase and shipping were quite efficient but the sent the wrong colour of shoes
Homeys already look old and need replacing poor quality we have purchased homeys foe a few years but the last two purchased have been very poor quality made not be buying again
I bought a watchstrap, which turned out to be of poor quality. I contacted Urban Surfer to see what could be done before I wrote a review. As instructed by them, I emailed photos of the strap, in it's poor condition after one day of wear, but was informed that my photos would be passed on to the manufacturer. I have not heard anything since. I had hoped that the dealer of a sub-standard product would take some sort of responsibility and display some customer service.
2nd time I've ordered online and second time they have emailed me to tell me the item is actually out of stock. Pointless ordering, but at least they emailed.
Hi Richard. Sorry to hear this. We upgraded our website just a couple of days before you ordered and had a few technical issues. I'm pleased to say all bugs have been fixed now. I sincerely apologise for your inconvenience and hope you'll give us another chance to show you what the Urban Surfer experience really is.
Urban Surfer is rated 4.78 based on 267 reviews