Urban Surfer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Urban Surfer
Read Urban Surfer Reviews
Great quality and range of products and great prices postage is quick too
Was the first order in site but i am happy for choise i made.just in time
No issues. Quick delivery. Good quality item and good customer service notifications. Thank you 😊
Great service, happy with my purchase easy to order and quick delivery
Excellent service, competitive prices and speedy delivery
Great price and very quick delivery. Product looks good but Xmas present so not sure on size/fit yet.
Ordered products as described and meet my expectations. I recommend shopping in this store.
Your next order discount received with my goods did not work despite trying to enter it many times. I referred the matter to you but with no solution or remedy suggested.
The discount code was 15SALE
My husband loves his comfy dude shoes so i decided to get him another pair in a different colour to the ones he already owned. These dudes were described as black in colour but when they arrived are identical to his others which are grey , luckily he did not mind so we kept them
Hi urban surfer these are the 2nd pair of Harley socks I have bought for my son they are fab and difficult to come by so very happy to find them. I was kindly given on both occasions a discount code which unfortunately didn’t work but I bought them anyway but was disappointed couldn’t use code .
Arrived promptly, unfortunately not the colour I expected from the picture. Was hoping would be more orange. Good quality and fit.
Delivered on time thanks
Great products. Reasonable prices. Item arrived fairly quickly :)?
it is such a great product you feel cofortable and good i recomended 100 percent
Was ok no problem. I was happy. Delivery come on time
Бива бива бива
I would have like an email letting me know the product had been dispatched.
Quickly delivered the best socks at the best price.
Отличный магазин, хорошие цены и доставка товара
I bought a pair of Stance x Disney socks from their eBay shop and I have to say that Urban Surfer is a reliable shop. I got my order confirmation and shipping confirmation immediately. The only thing that bothered me was the shipping took time and I don't get any tracking number to Germany. But since the shipping method is "only" a letter postage, which is cheap I guess it is what it is.
Overall I'm satisfied and would buy from them again
Urban Surfer is rated 4.75 based on 370 reviews