Urban Surfer Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Urban Surfer
"Great people to buy from. Quality brands at really good prices and fast delivery. Highly recommend and will be back to purchase again 👌🏼"
"Arrived earlier than expected and in good condition excellent comunicatìons"
"Great hat - very warm - easy transaction and quick delivery"
"Good"
"Delivered on time thanks"
"I bought a watchstrap, which turned out to be of poor quality. I contacted Urban Surfer to see what could be done before I wrote a review. As instructed by them, I emailed photos of the strap, in it's poor condition after one day of wear, but was informed that my photos would be passed on to the manufacturer. I have not heard anything since. I had hoped that the dealer of a sub-standard product would take some sort of responsibility and display some customer service."
"spot on fast delivery will buy again ++++++++++++++++++"
"Like the store because they have lots of gear to choose from! Information on status is very good and received my order very quickly! Package was very good 2 Will shop again"
"Great service and great product"
"Great products. Reasonable prices. Item arrived fairly quickly :)?"
"Great service"
"Excellent choice of really nice items and very prompt delivery...... I now have a new fav shop for 2019 👍"
"Quick delivery"
"I ordered a pair of Stance Spider-Man and Grinch socks. The order was accepted, payment made and then only the Spider-Man socks arrived. It wasn’t until I contacted Urban Surfer 4 days later I was emailed back to say there were no further supplies of the Stance Grinch socks and therefore they would return me £12.99. This is my first and last order with Urban Surfer. I would rather pay a little extra next time and purchase my Stance socks directly from Stance."
"Arrived quickly and well packaged. Good service"
"Super fast delivery and great product! Shabbaaaaa!"
"Outstanding service. Couldnt have asked for any more. Went above and beyond to deliver. Thanks"
"Easy to order and browse the website. Speedy delivery."
"First class!!!"
"Excellent service would use again"
Urban Surfer is rated 4.70 based on 114 reviews