Urban Surfer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Urban Surfer
Read Urban Surfer Reviews
i have been asked to write a review without even receiving the good ! Not a great start so far 3-5 day delivery has been 11 days
These are awesome sunglasses, I'm gona get another pair.
Havanas as ordered were delivered promptly, very satisfied with the service
Love my sunnies, great service!
My first review was only 2 star, because they send me a wrong size of flipflop but they dealt with it, professionally and immediately. They admit that its their fault and apologizied. Really please with customer service. I would recommend it to my friends and I would order in this site again❤️❤️
Amazing!! Super quick service - very happy!!! Thank you
Quick service, I had a wuery with my purchase which was dealt with very quickly by Dannii incustomer services.
Fast delivery
Wide range of products, all at really competitive prices. Delivery was earlier than expected. Very good company to deal with. I'll most certainly use Urban Surfer again.
Product arrived as specified and super fast
Excellent customer service, there was an issue with my purchase and a replacement was sent so quickly that it had to be redelivered (when does that ever happen?!). First time purchase and really impressed with the service.
Great customer service through facebook when I struggled on website. Prompt delivery good product good value
Great product was very impressed with the quality
Fast, efficient service - well done.
Good price for an awesome cap
Awesome customer service! Really quick and helpful.
Great! Very quick delivery of exactly what I ordered.
Great product, quick delivery
so poor customer service. Item was not as per description.
The service was good, the ordered goods came very promptly and just as I had expected but I received no email confirmation from the website that the order had been placed and I had to ring to confirm.
Urban Surfer is rated 4.72 based on 471 reviews