Urban Surfer Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Urban Surfer
"Excellent service would use again"
"Good easy to use service, would use again"
"Quick well packed delivery. Thanks very much."
"it was pretty miserable actually. I purchased 2 bags (good price listed on website) and paid, got the confirmation email etc, then the purchase was cancelled. Had to contact them to find that there was an issue with their website. Took some time for the monies to be refunded."
Hi Alex. Sorry to hear this. We upgraded our website on the day you ordered and had a few technical issues including incorrect prices and stock levels. I'm pleased to say all bugs have been fixed now. I can see however that a refund was made within 24 hours. I sincerely apologise for your inconvenience and hope you'll give us another chance to show you what the Urban Surfer experience really is.
"Quick delivery and great quality products, free delivery too"
"2nd time I've ordered online and second time they have emailed me to tell me the item is actually out of stock. Pointless ordering, but at least they emailed."
Hi Richard. Sorry to hear this. We upgraded our website just a couple of days before you ordered and had a few technical issues. I'm pleased to say all bugs have been fixed now. I sincerely apologise for your inconvenience and hope you'll give us another chance to show you what the Urban Surfer experience really is.
"Great price and quick delivery. Will shop again."
Thanks Pete. We look forward to seeing you again.
"A really good fitting pair of pants. Quick delivery. Pleased to recommend this company."
"I bought a dakine heli back pack from urban surfer and absolutely loved it. Great price on the product and arrived swiftly as promised. Really impressed with everything."
"Great service, speedy delivery, any queries are answered promptly."
"it is such a great product you feel cofortable and good i recomended 100 percent"
"My order arrived very fast with great packaging. Very impressed."
"Ordered a converse bag, shoulder strap not long enough so the bag hangs too tight. I have to pay for the return postage so won't be using Urban surfer website again. Return process much more difficult than Amazon, website says RMA but no indication of what an RMA is."
"Great selection, reasonable prices and fast delivery all combined to make a rather pleasant experience. Will definitely buy from them again!!"
"Great quality product and excellent quality of service. Highly recommended!!"
"Great service. Great product. Quick delivery."
"Schneller Versand, zuverlässige Kaufabwicklung. Tolle Produkte, gern wieder. Top!"
"Good range of stock, easy to use website and fast delivery"
"I purchased a collection of Stance socks with a fantastic discount! The socks are awesome. The delivery was super quick, two days max and honestly the customer service was up there with the best service I’ve ever experienced!"
"Good transaction. Would recommend."
Urban Surfer is rated 4.74 based on 95 reviews