Urban Surfer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Urban Surfer
Read Urban Surfer Reviews
Ordered my Oakley hat arrived quickly love the hat and my block sunglasses are mint just what needed thanks!
Yeah sound as
Very good shopping experience, quick delivery and good value. Purchase was received quickly and I'm very pleased.
Urban Surfer 5 star review on 25th June 2021
Good evening!Could you update me about my tracking number , please?!I think shipping has not been done as I did not received any update and did not received my products yet !Thank you so much
Ordered my New Era cap on the 21st of May and still didn’t receive it. I am not sure if I should receive email that order has been dispatched, a bit worrying that I didn’t receive any update on my order. Just received email to write review. Sounds like maybe it was lost in transit. So I really reviewing my “not receiving item” experience and not actually the item ordered. I hope eventually I will receive it or at least some update. Regards. K
DPD actually lost the parcel but urban surfer were great throughout and offered to refund me straight away
Excellent
i have been asked to write a review without even receiving the good ! Not a great start so far 3-5 day delivery has been 11 days
These are awesome sunglasses, I'm gona get another pair.
Havanas as ordered were delivered promptly, very satisfied with the service
Love my sunnies, great service!
My first review was only 2 star, because they send me a wrong size of flipflop but they dealt with it, professionally and immediately. They admit that its their fault and apologizied. Really please with customer service. I would recommend it to my friends and I would order in this site again❤️❤️
Amazing!! Super quick service - very happy!!! Thank you
Quick service, I had a wuery with my purchase which was dealt with very quickly by Dannii incustomer services.
Fast delivery
Wide range of products, all at really competitive prices. Delivery was earlier than expected. Very good company to deal with. I'll most certainly use Urban Surfer again.
Product arrived as specified and super fast
Excellent customer service, there was an issue with my purchase and a replacement was sent so quickly that it had to be redelivered (when does that ever happen?!). First time purchase and really impressed with the service.
Great customer service through facebook when I struggled on website. Prompt delivery good product good value
Great product was very impressed with the quality
Urban Surfer is rated 4.72 based on 478 reviews