Urban Surfer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Urban Surfer
Read Urban Surfer Reviews
Great company. I'm in Australia and sent a pair of happy socks to my 94 year old uncle in a Sussex nursing home to cheer him up. I will be ordering again. Thank you so much Stay safe
This eshop is disaster! My order delivery took about 2 months. I have decided to refuse the order and I sent it back to the shop. It is almost 1 month after the returning however I am still waiting for my refund. I have no money no goods. I can not recomend this e-shop. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS ESHOP NEVER.
Fabulous service from Urban Surfer,ordered late Friday afternoon and my bag was here the next day,love my bag and will be using Urban Surfer again
The options available were brilliant and delivery was quick.
Excellent shop. As a USA buyer, I was looking for some hard to find if not impossible to find in the states Stance socks. They had an awesome selection. Priced as you’d expect, if not better. Shipping was very reasonable, and fast especially considering it was international. I’d buy from Urbam Surfer again without hesitation. Thank you!
Great product, great price, great service.
On speed of delivery alone they deserve 5 stars, through the letterbox in less than 24 hours. Good quality purchase, would definitely recommend.
Great product, great price, great service. Thanks guys.
Quick delivery. Product as described. Great
VERY GOOD SOCKS, SOFT AND NICE COLOR AND VERY GOOD QUALITY.
Excellent product and delivery
Items arrived on time and were as described. Made doing business with you very easy. Thank you
Great service, happy with my purchase easy to order and quick delivery
great product at a good price and fast delivered
ordered at 13.00 for the next day delivery - everything arrived promptly the next day at 13.00. well impressed !
Great service; great product- it’s tricky finding a good quality beach wallet - this is just perfect !
Perfect purchase
I order a gift. When it arrived the box was broken and the item received was not what I had ordered. The right size, however in the wrong shape and colour. Speedy delivery.
Product was well wrapped and packaged and a perfect like-for-like replacement for my existing damaged visor. It took a few days to arrive with second class post, but postage was free, so no complaints. Being able to use Amazon Pay also saved a little time and was a useful service. All in all a happy experience.
good customer service excellent product
Urban Surfer is rated 4.77 based on 285 reviews