Urban Surfer Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Urban Surfer
"I placed an order a couple of weeks ago, I haven’t received anything or had a refund"
I'm sorry to hear this. You've not given us a chance to rectify the situation before leaving this review. We pride ourselves on excellent service so a quick call or email to our customer services department would have solved this issue for you. I will get customer services to contact you now.
"Great service . Several postage options available including free ! But opted for 1st class as I needed the socks urgently for a gift They arrived next day & are just perfect. Thank you"
"Great product and received quickly...definitely buy from again."
"Very good service"
"Great service and super fast couldn’t fault anything and great product as described. Would recommend"
"My order was despatched efficiently and received within 24 hours as requested. The bag I ordered was exactly as described on the web site. I would definitely use Urban Surfer again."
"Best price & given a code for 15% off with my next purchase with Urban Surfer. Thanks x"
"Best price I could find for what I wanted, quick and cheap delivery."
"Brought some Nikwax water proofer in large size - good value - less packaging - no fuss delivery - well done Urban Surfer"
"Very quick delivery. I am pleased with my purchase, hope it will keep light fingers off my suitcase at airports!"
"Good products and prices. Shipped quickly."
"Excellent product and service"
"Very useful small bag. Just what I wanted and needed. Lots of pockets and places ro keep things safe."
"Most comfortable flip flops in Christendom. Good communication and quick delivery."
"After years in what could best be called utility boxers this are such a step up. Comfortable, breathable and very low profile. Despite the cost I have ended up buying multiple pairs to get me from wash day to wash day. Outstanding. Very good service from the seller with clear communications and a nice offer on delivery."
"Quick, efficient service."
"Great to deal with, good service and spot on delivery. Can't fault you."
"Arrived promptly, unfortunately not the colour I expected from the picture. Was hoping would be more orange. Good quality and fit."
"Great prices and products with speedy delivery. Thanks!"
"Excellent service, great products and a superb all round experience"
Urban Surfer is rated 4.73 based on 158 reviews