Urban Surfer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Urban Surfer
4.7
Based on 626 reviews
Urban Surfer has a great catalogue of top brand names at very reasonable prices. Couple this with super fast delivery and you have a retailer that is hard to beat.
Hello, Thank you very much for your kind feedback! I am thrilled you find out prices reasonable, with a good choice of brands to purchase. Kindest Regards Dannii Roberts Urban Surfer
Service,and very quick delivery. Great way bag exactly what I was looking for.
Was please with my hat tracking number got mix up but no big deal arrive safe and sound happy with my purchase and will probably more than likely make other purchase as they have very nice clothes to offer
I’ve not received the parcel till now (17 may 2022, ordered 11 days ago) I can’t track the delivery status
First time I have shopped here - all went well will look to shop here again. Excellent price and service
Outstanding service from Urban Surfer. Through no fault of their own item ordered wasn't item received. Immediately rectified, despatched and received the next day. Great prices. Will definitely use them again.
Quality product and service
Love the Bart’s toques. And shades. Awesome
Excellent service, brought items that were to big and changed my mind on colour! Set back with request to change size and colour of items! New items sent to me in right size and colour, very happy and great service, keep up the good work, many thanks.
Excellent service. Quick Delivery. Fantastic Prices.
We did not recieved our order yet.
Lovely item, very quick delivery also bargain price... Top banana... Thanks
Love my Homeys slippers ( they are too comfortable Just want to keep them on
Awesome product fast delivery 👌 thank you
The order came quicker than expected and I’m happy with my cap, finding a Pittsburgh Pirates cap 47 brand ain’t the easiest in the UK. I prefer 47 brand over new era and the price was fair too. Appreciate it!!
Delivered on time. Cheaper than brand website. Very happy with purchase.
Very pleased with speed of service and item ordered.
Delivered earlier than expected, would order again
Great service, great product would definitely buy from urban surfer in the future
Was delivered quickly and when I thought the packages hadn’t arrived customer service was good and responsive.
Very good . Fast , easy and simple, will definitely order again thanks