Urban Surfer Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Urban Surfer
"Came quickly, excellent products, acceptably packed. Many thanks."
"The service order was quicker than expected. Perfect quality, very pleased"
"very happy with products and fast delivery"
"Your next order discount received with my goods did not work despite trying to enter it many times. I referred the matter to you but with no solution or remedy suggested. The discount code was 15SALE"
"Soft comfy globe sock delivered quickly with fuss"
"My husband loves his comfy dude shoes so i decided to get him another pair in a different colour to the ones he already owned. These dudes were described as black in colour but when they arrived are identical to his others which are grey , luckily he did not mind so we kept them"
"Quick delivery of the Worlds best socks!! Stance forever!!"
"Fast delivery, well packaged and the best price I could find for the sunglasses I wanted, excellent service all round. Recommended."
"Excellent gear, just loud enough to scare people. Well made, great price, very speedy delivery."
"Received the wrong shoes. the purchase and shipping were quite efficient but the sent the wrong colour of shoes"
"They were unable to find one item from my order, but notified me promptly and credited me back the cost of the item."
"Great service considering it was an international shipment. Quick and no issues. Great Pulp Fiction socks!!!!"
"I love the chains I bought, they're great quality. Would buy more!!"
"Excellent service I will use again"
"Excellent service."
"Excellent item quick delivery amazing price"
"Excellent service, great products and competitive prices, pleasure to do business with will be returning soon"
"Great selection of products, good prices and super fast delivery. Perfect service"
"First order and it arrived on time... No problems.. Just as described.. And perfect for a vegan belt wearer.."
"Ordered Huf socks, great prices and super fast delivery! Will definitely use again."
Urban Surfer is rated 4.78 based on 214 reviews