Urban Surfer Reviews

of reviewers recommend Urban Surfer
Great service...promp delivery...well packaged to ensure item was undamaged during delivery....would recommend them to others
Great quality, quick delivery!
very good product... fast service
My first time ordering with this company and everything was pretty much perfect. The price was great and delivery was quite fast too.
Excellent wallet, my father will be very happy with it for Christmas!
The first time I ordered from here one of the products was out of stock and took a little time to get although I was kept up to date, but tried these again and second order was no problem at all quick delivery.
Good choice, great prices and excellent communication.
Amazing! & Such Super Quick! Delivery!
Great website , easy to navigate and checkout was straightforward. Item purchased was very competitively priced. Fast dispatch and delivery.
Great small company. Good selection of great brands at very good prices. Fast delivery
Quick delivery, great service. Will use again
Order delivered as expected and on time
Easy online ordering and payment system. Goods arrived in good time.
Super happy with my Jack Wolfskin TRT 10 slingbag. Excellent price (cheaper than Amazon) with free delivery (which arrived before stated. Will definitely be ordering from this firm directly again.
We're over the moon you gave us 5 stars and look forward to serving you again soon.
The are the Bo-lax!
Haha, glad you liked them :)
Very prompt service, really appreciated. Thank you
You're more than welcome. Thanks for the feedback.
Had what I wanted at a good price and postage cost and it was delivered quickly, just about spot on.
Very speedy delivery and happy with my purchase. Will be buying again from Urban Surfer.
Had no problem ordering from Urban Surer and received my item within 2 day’s
My slippers come very quickly this is my 3rd pair others binned so so cosy thank you
I ordered two pairs of boxer shorts both said in stock I paid £5.99 for next day delivery only one arrived, I was advised by customer service that even though I ordered medium it was only XL in stock, after numerous emails in which customer service are not very speedy at replies I am still waiting, I have asked for alternatives available in that size as its pointless ordering anything else when all sizes say they are in stock when actually they are not but still no reply on that - my advice would be that individual sizes should say if they are in stock or not otherwise this will be a re-occurring problem, I have sinned asked for a refund so I can go elsewhere for the brand I want but not sure how long that's going to take!
Hi Kelly. I can see one of the items you ordered states dispatched within 7 days. It hasn't yet been 7 days since you ordered. We dispatched the other pair that was in stock and will dispatch the other pair within the timeframe stated. I'm sorry if this has not been obvious and we will attempt to make this clearer. 99% of everything on our site is in stock for immediate dispatch but there are a few that state they are available for "dispatch within 7 days" in order to give you a choice.
Urban Surfer is rated 4.71 based on 510 reviews