Truly PVC Limited Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Truly PVC Limited

About Truly PVC Limited: Truly PVC Supplies specialise in the supply of uPVC conservatory, window, door and home improvement parts to the trade and public. Trade customers have a reliable partner who they can depend on. While home DIY enthusiasts purchase professional products much cheaper than found on the High Street.

sales@trulypvc.com

259 Stockport Road

Tell us how Truly PVC Limited made you happy

"Prompt delivery of part exactly as described and good quality."
"Parts were just as described with quick delivery."
"The Upvc insert I ordered for my door was delivered promptly and in good condition. Would recommend. Thank you very much!"
"Very good and quick service"
"Very efficient service"
"All as expected, web site easy to use, paid without problems, goods turned up when expected and was what I ordered."
"Brilliant service, would highly recommend"
"order taken over christmas period dealt with quickly when key cutting machine broke given option to cancel or extra key sent later which arrived days later very good service"
"I have not bought anything of you at any time, unless andy or ben have have used my name and address for their deliveries Terry Davy"
Hello! I apologise for any confusion. We did indeed provide South West Turbos with SDS drill bits last month. We processed the order (via eBay) within a day, so hopefully Terry was happy with the delivery, as well as the product and price and may consider revising the feedback. Again, sorry if the review invitation you off guard. Kind regards, Cliff
"GOOD PRODUCT GREAT SERVICE"
"The product is good and delivery good. Can't fault the service."
"Good quick service"
"I received a first class service with my order for a new Yale anti snap/bump lock at a competitive price."
"Items ordered were delivered within 4 days as expected."
"Prompt efficient service..thanks"
"A true gent, very helpful and friendly, hurried my order over the Christmas period. Excellent item and service guys you are a credit to ebay well done."
"Ordered a panel to go into a 2g uPVC door. Well packaged but easy to cut to size and install a cat flap for our young cat. Will hang on to the glazed panel so when we sell up in the year ahead it will have a fully glazed door instead of the cat flap."
"I recently purchased new locks for our patio doors from Truly PVC. Prior to purchasing I called for advice and considering these were not, perhaps, a high value item the level of service that I received was outstanding, the advice was such that I was confident to order immediately. So - thanks!"
"Used Truly PVC a few times always good service and very helpful"
"You sent the wrong size product"
I am sorry to hear that. Our weather slates are only one size 450mm x 450mm but are available in two pitch options. I see that you ordered the 0-20° pitch weather slate. We would happily exchange if we sent the 20-40° pitch in error and as our Returns Policy, we do offer a refund if you are not happy with the product for any reason.
Truly PVC Limited is rated 4.87 based on 1,114 reviews