Truly PVC Limited Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Truly PVC Limited

About Truly PVC Limited: Truly PVC Supplies specialise in the supply of uPVC conservatory, window, door and home improvement parts to the trade and public. Trade customers have a reliable partner who they can depend on. While home DIY enthusiasts purchase professional products much cheaper than found on the High Street.

sales@trulypvc.com

259 Stockport Road

How would you rate Truly PVC Limited ?

Sharon Heathcote
Verified Reviewer
"just what we wanted after trying a number of places. Truly pvc were very good and my order came very quickly."
"The locks I ordered from you work smoothly.Came quickly. Are easy to put in place."
"Helpful assistant when I telephoned with questions about locks."
"I haven't received the goods ordered on the 19 April despite the company stating so. I have contact the company several times and now being ignored. The company state the goods were delivered and signed for which I am not disputing. What I am disputing is it wasn't me who signed for the goods. They state they will get the delivery company to get in contact which was 2 weeks ago. yet nothing. So for me poor service."
"Brilliant service. Dispatched & delivered within 48hrs. A top quality product, at a great price. With all this in mind & a happy customer every time, it’s a no brainier. I’ll be using Truly PVC from now on. For a lot more products. Check them out."
"Prompt delivery. Good service,. Thanks, will use again."
"Great prices...Everything was exactly as requested but a small part got broken in transit despite good packaging. Contacted Truly PVC Limited and explained issue and a replacement part was sent same day and all resolved. Fantastic service. Many thanks."
"Excellent,delivery very fast, well packaged thanks."
John Cunningham
"Quick service."
Mick Edwards
Verified Reviewer
"Although Truly PVC did not stock the item I required after sending in a photo Tony kindly advised me who made the item and where I could get it the next day after my query. First rate service especially as two other companies I contacted did not even bother responding."
"Very happy about the product and service"
"Very happy with communication and the product! fast delivery as promised. Thank you!"
"Excellent service great product"
"Very happy with door restrictor and superb delivery"
"Spot on upvc pen . Does the job"
"The quality of the brackets and a first class delivery"
"Keys were a perfect fit delivery was very fast and best price anywhere that i could find highly recommended"
"I ordered my guttering brackets via the number on the side of the old bracket which must be about 15years old and they fit perfectly. Excellent service and if needed will definitely use them again. Thank you, John"
"Required item clearly shown. Helpful website made ordering easy."
Brian Shea
Verified Buyer
"The agent was very helpful and informative and was very efficient in measuring and installing the replacement top window panels we had ordered from him."
Truly PVC Limited is rated 4.89 based on 940 reviews