Truly PVC Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Truly PVC Limited
Read Truly PVC Limited Reviews

About Truly PVC Limited:

Truly PVC Supplies specialise in the supply of uPVC conservatory, window, door and home improvement parts to the trade and public. Trade customers have a reliable partner who they can depend on. While home DIY enthusiasts purchase professional products much cheaper than found on the High Street.

sales@trulypvc.com

259 Stockport Road

Tell us how Truly PVC Limited made you happy
Brilliant customer service. Very polite and helpful staff. I would highly recommend using them :)
Excellent ordering procedure and staff very helpful. All materials arrived am today ahead of schedule.
I ordered 3 windows, very efficient service, and all rubbish cleared away, will use again
Product arrived on time in the post, Quality product fair price, no problems, recommend
Great service. Easy to order. Delivery swift. Kept updated throught. Goods well packaged so no damage on arrival. Delivery chap polite and professional.
Exactly as ordered. Fast delivery. Just the end caps for the window pvc cill the tiny clips were all broken but can be glued to the ends.
Firstly I am pleased you are not using Trustpilot, in my opinion they are a company with double standards and act like internet policemen. I have not received my product yet as I only ordered half an hour ago and that was so easy and simple, will update once my order arrives, thanks so far.
Great service very quick delivery thanks
Ordered End-Fix End Cap Replacement Kit to replace the age cracked parts on my conservatory. The parts arrived quickly, well packed and just worked... Really pleased with product and service 🙂
Firstly I hear nothing for nearly 2 weeks when the products finally arrived. 3 times since they have sent the wrong items when it clearly states on the invoice sent each time the correct colour. Fast enough to get back to you upon complaint but definitely won't be ordering from them again. 5 weeks later and I still don't have the bits originally ordered.
First class service from them slight problem with one parcel but that was sorted in less than 10minutes from my first phone call many thanks good service in my book kind regards Paul
The item I ordered was cracked your delivery Van needs to take care of items
FAST AND EFFICIENT SERVICE
Great service. Simple order but delivered on time. Very happy and will use them again.
Great service. The roof sheets arrived on time the end caps were missing but were replaced without question. Roger.
Called at 10am on a Saturday collected an hour later. Exactly as ordered. They provided a detail description of things to be careful about when fitting. Faultless experience for me. High recommended I will use again,
only received part of the order , informed them via email,no reply at all , no refund , no repacement !- spent £16.00 on something i never got! also had to reorder item !! - was going to use company for them rest of the house project but now going elsewhere.
Fast and efficient.
From ordering to delivery first class service. Nothing was to much trouble. There was one little hicup but Jessica on the customer service team was straight on it. The following day a replacement arrived. The delivery driver was pleasant very helpful he put my order around the back garden. Unbelievable service. Very impressed. The product is excellent. Very good value for money.
I had excellent service from the customer service team Jessica and Luke they resolved my minor problem immediately and in a professional manner. Thanks Malcolm
Truly PVC Limited is rated 4.79 based on 1,488 reviews