Truly PVC Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Truly PVC Limited
Read Truly PVC Limited Reviews

About Truly PVC Limited:

Truly PVC Supplies specialise in the supply of uPVC conservatory, window, door and home improvement parts to the trade and public. Trade customers have a reliable partner who they can depend on. While home DIY enthusiasts purchase professional products much cheaper than found on the High Street.

sales@trulypvc.com

259 Stockport Road

Tell us how Truly PVC Limited made you happy
This was a very efficient service from Truly PVC, the product and price was excellent. I would definitely recommend this company.
Excellent, on price, service, delivery, and quality and I have no hesitation in recommending them.
This company had the right parts which I had difficulty sourcing elsewhere. Paid for next day delivery and it arrived promptly. Great service. Only grumble was paying £10 for postage and it only cost £4.17 otherwise great service. If correct postage charged I would have happily given 5 stars
Excellent warehouse staff, very helpful. Their prices are some of the best around.
Hi all, I left a rather damming review under Anonymous posted a day ago! I would like to apologise to Luke and his staff at Truly PVC Ltd for my remarks made by myself about the delivery of my parcel. I assumed, wrongly, it was them that arranged the delivery, courier service, date and time where in fact it was the company I went through to purchase the item. Unlike Chelle I had a different encounter with Luke where he made the effort to email me at just gone midnight to query my review and we discussed our issues and I was happy with what he informed me. The price of the item was by far the best around and knowing that Truly PVC dispatched my parcel the same/next day they done their part efficiently and prompt. I wouldn’t hesitate in using Truly PVC Ltd again as they weren’t to blame for the delay in my parcel. So sorry Luke and wish you the very best in the future! Cheers!
Good quick service, euro cylinder platinum keys accurately cut
Good service, good price!!!
product arrived promptly no hassle
I ordered a pair of keyed alike Yale 3 star platinum eurocylinder for next day delivery only to be informed after I ordered them that they were not in stock despite their website saying that they were one week later they are fitted and work perfectly I could of got an alternative pair from Amazon next day delivery but I would rather support the smaller outfit where possible so please do not let yourselves down and stay on top of the game
very helfull , promlem sorted .
good service all round
Very good and prompt service Thank you
Vary good service
Excellent service got all the advice and information I needed and samples supplied very happy J Surlis
Good price, delivered on time, unfortunately the panel was damaged in transit, however I received a no hassle refund, so will be very sure to use them again.
Very good and quick service
I bought a double doorlockcylinder from yale comp. 6 month later one cylinder didnt work anymore. The change from the cylinders including a new pair was without problems. Very good service. And this from uk to east germany!! Thankyou..
Had a fault with the sill but truly pvc sorted out the query very quickly. Very good service from this company
Pleased with product description, price and service. I will use again.
A good seller who is obviously well versed in the trade, prices are still fairly keen within the limitations of this selling platform. :-)
Truly PVC Limited is rated 4.78 based on 1,498 reviews