Truly PVC Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Truly PVC Limited
Read Truly PVC Limited Reviews

About Truly PVC Limited:

Truly PVC Supplies specialise in the supply of uPVC conservatory, window, door and home improvement parts to the trade and public. Trade customers have a reliable partner who they can depend on. While home DIY enthusiasts purchase professional products much cheaper than found on the High Street.

sales@trulypvc.com

259 Stockport Road

Tell us how Truly PVC Limited made you happy
Looking for replacement uPVC door weather sealing gasket,(which I thought would be difficult due to its size ,colour and design). Found Truly PVC LTD website and there you will find possibly every sealing gasket used in the UK. The site gives all sizes,designs, colours that you need to get the correct item. Very reasonable price, excellent delivery time by Royal Mail, I would highly recommend you give them a try. A very satisfied customer,well done Truly PVC.
Leaky conservatory windows. Sent for some of your bubble gasket, very fast service, arrived within a couple of days. Couldn’t be happier with the product, easy for me and my wife to fit, now ordering more to complete all the opening windows. Delighted! Well done Truly PVC, many thanks.
Service was absolutely fantastic
Good price. Quick delivery.
I bought a new euro cylinder door lock from PVC Ltd. I’m very happy with the lock, it was a good price and delivery was quick. I will definitely be recommending them and buying any future locks from them. Absolutely no complaints, great job PVC Ltd. 👍🏻☺️
Damage to PVC board only discovered after protective film removed after installation - company refuse to give me refund. Will go local instead and save money.
What excellent customer service - I made a mistake on original order & they exchanged the goods without quibble - excellent delivery service and even better customer service - great communication with a very positive company - it was a pleasure to do business with them & will use again if needs be. I would highly recommend Truly PVC Limited to anyone - again a pleasure to deal with this professional company
Very, ordered a new lock fir my twin patio doors which was dispatched promptly, found it was just a little shy in the door and it was straight forward to exchange. Very refreshing.
Brilliant customer service. Very polite and helpful staff. I would highly recommend using them :)
Excellent ordering procedure and staff very helpful. All materials arrived am today ahead of schedule.
I ordered 3 windows, very efficient service, and all rubbish cleared away, will use again
Product arrived on time in the post, Quality product fair price, no problems, recommend
Great service. Easy to order. Delivery swift. Kept updated throught. Goods well packaged so no damage on arrival. Delivery chap polite and professional.
Exactly as ordered. Fast delivery. Just the end caps for the window pvc cill the tiny clips were all broken but can be glued to the ends.
Firstly I am pleased you are not using Trustpilot, in my opinion they are a company with double standards and act like internet policemen. I have not received my product yet as I only ordered half an hour ago and that was so easy and simple, will update once my order arrives, thanks so far.
Great service very quick delivery thanks
Ordered End-Fix End Cap Replacement Kit to replace the age cracked parts on my conservatory. The parts arrived quickly, well packed and just worked... Really pleased with product and service 🙂
Firstly I hear nothing for nearly 2 weeks when the products finally arrived. 3 times since they have sent the wrong items when it clearly states on the invoice sent each time the correct colour. Fast enough to get back to you upon complaint but definitely won't be ordering from them again. 5 weeks later and I still don't have the bits originally ordered.
First class service from them slight problem with one parcel but that was sorted in less than 10minutes from my first phone call many thanks good service in my book kind regards Paul
The item I ordered was cracked your delivery Van needs to take care of items
Truly PVC Limited is rated 4.79 based on 1,496 reviews