Truly PVC Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Truly PVC Limited
Read Truly PVC Limited Reviews

About Truly PVC Limited:

Truly PVC Supplies specialise in the supply of uPVC conservatory, window, door and home improvement parts to the trade and public. Trade customers have a reliable partner who they can depend on. While home DIY enthusiasts purchase professional products much cheaper than found on the High Street.

sales@trulypvc.com

259 Stockport Road

Tell us how Truly PVC Limited made you happy
Poor ‘tracking service’ with meaningless information as not updated in a timely fashion and leaves receipient unsure when delivery will be made as Tracking information showing ‘out for delivery’ all day but nothing arrived.
Cannot contact them, their line just cuts off after 1330. No update on express delivery ordered by courier and No apparent care toward the customer. All I wanted to know was my item in stock and had it been despatched and the tracking number. Nothing from this company by return. I just need the goods to progress a job, please......
Delivery 7 working days not 3 to 5. Goods dumped on drive, not even a knock on the door to alert me of delivery. Goods absolutely filthy, will have to clean before fitting.
Pretty rude on the phone, with not even answering in a professional manor. Sent item late. Could not/would not provide proof of postage. Will not use this company again.
speedy delivery, but was missing fitting instructions and some fittings (wood screws, plastic washers, ridge flashing trim screws). The bag containing the fixings had holes / was split that may have accounted for the missing items.
Hi, John, We're sorry to hear your order was missing some of the fixings. I will get a complete pack sent out to you straight away and email the fitting instructions over to you. If you are retro-fitting the ridge kit onto a non-Ultraframe conservatory, some steps and components will not be required. Don't hesitate to call us for more installation advice, if required! Best regards, Luke
one edge badly bodged and glued together had to fill small hole no option due to need to secure .will think twice before ordering anything again. .
I have now had two separate orders for bull nose window sill covers. Both orders contained damaged sills both on the ends and also on the main pvc surfaces. I was able to cut around the damage, others may not be so fortunate. Clearly the sills are not stored correctly prior to delivery to cause such damage. The damage was not the result of delivery given where the damage was and how well wrapped and protected the items were. Clearly there is no quality check before despatch. Really disappointed and I await to see a company response (a genuine one not a corporate one).
Over a week to deliver item after it said next day dispatch on website had to pay carpenter half a day extra to fit window board as not delivered on time
Too many product revisions without detailed product information being available make compatibility a major issue at times. A lack of sufficient detail in instructions, dispatch time slow along with minor damage on items after transit.
Took 2 working days to dispatch so my experience fell slightly short of expectations from their website.
Yours sakes representative Tony was extremely rude with his email responses to me. The tone of one of his emails following a photo of a gutter connector I sent him was appalling where I quote he said “ What have you sent that again for?“ in another response to me I then received the following “Did you read my email? I find this sort of tone appalling and disrespectful and Tony would benefit from some Customer care training. All in all not impressed.
Both by telephone and by email I offered to help you identify your gutter system I advised you exactly what part I need a photo of to help you, I could not of been clearer yet you still keep sending photos of different parts. The help and advice we offer is invaluable to trace the correct parts, this advice is also free of charge. If you are not able to follow simple instructions we cannot help.
I had a 3M length of trim delivered, well packaged and on time. However after removing the packaging I found that the section at sometime had been kinked leaving a distortion across its form. I believe that the packing was such that it would not have occurred during transport and therefore must have been packaged in that condition. I have managed to use the item but feel disappointed.
Four basic problems with this roofing system:- 1. FortunatelyTruely PVC were very helpful and understanding when I had to ask for replacement panel as they had not obeyed the basic cutting position restrictions stated clearly on each panel. Result was panel was unusable as edges colapsed under pressure of fixing bars. Cuts were also very crudely made. 2. Panels were warped so I had to fit loads of screw down fixings to pull them flat. 3. Snap Down bars would jump out of channel every time the sun came out. I am hoping the addition of many fixing screws will resolve this.. 4. Panels would creep down slope of roof as they warmed/cooled each day. Result was end caps breaking off and gap opening up in roof. Screwing down has resolved this. 5. Aluminium edging tape was very badly applied. Not folded over sides in many places. Stuck onto protective film in many places as this had not been cut back properly. Damage in several places. I could go on to list more less serious issues, but will stop here. Finished joj seems OK now, but would not choose this product again. Nothing like the quality of my old panels, 25 years trouble free. On a psitive note, the thermal properties of the new panels if very good. Dave
The roll of code 4 lead that I purchased was poorly cut to the point of being curved, which made it difficult to use as flashing
Hello, I am sorry to hear this and apologise for any inconvenience caused. As you know, we sell lead by the 1/2 metre so there is less wastage for our customers and this cutting is done by ourselves in house. Thanks for letting us know, so that we can investigate and make changes if necessary. Please remember to contact us straight away if ever unhappy, so that we have opportunity address. I realise however that this may not always be possible when deadlines must be met. Thanks again for letting us know. Kind regards, Cliff
Truly PVC Limited is rated 4.78 based on 1,499 reviews