Truly PVC Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Truly PVC Limited
Read Truly PVC Limited Reviews

About Truly PVC Limited:

Truly PVC Supplies specialise in the supply of uPVC conservatory, window, door and home improvement parts to the trade and public. Trade customers have a reliable partner who they can depend on. While home DIY enthusiasts purchase professional products much cheaper than found on the High Street.

sales@trulypvc.com

259 Stockport Road

Tell us how Truly PVC Limited made you happy
FAST AND EFFICIENT SERVICE
Great service. Simple order but delivered on time. Very happy and will use them again.
Great service. The roof sheets arrived on time the end caps were missing but were replaced without question. Roger.
Called at 10am on a Saturday collected an hour later. Exactly as ordered. They provided a detail description of things to be careful about when fitting. Faultless experience for me. High recommended I will use again,
Fast and efficient.
From ordering to delivery first class service. Nothing was to much trouble. There was one little hicup but Jessica on the customer service team was straight on it. The following day a replacement arrived. The delivery driver was pleasant very helpful he put my order around the back garden. Unbelievable service. Very impressed. The product is excellent. Very good value for money.
I had excellent service from the customer service team Jessica and Luke they resolved my minor problem immediately and in a professional manner. Thanks Malcolm
What I ordered, very good, especially for the old conservatory
I could not be happier with the service and pricing. My items were delivered quickly, unfortunately one of the boards were cracked. I emailed with a picture and had a reply within hours, the issues was resolved and all communications were polite and friendly. Great job TRULYPVC
Needed new handles for some old UPVC windows. Windows fine but handles constantly jamming due to age and corrosion. I'm just an ordinary DIYer but capable thought I must be able to replace at a reasonable cost without calling in a trade. Found this company online, easily identified the handles required. EXCELLENT price compared to builders merchant stores. The website is very clear with diagrams to check compatibility etc. Prompt delivery as stated. Good quality handles, easily fitted in no time, windows look great. Highly recommend. Very pleased, thank you!
Ordered euro barrel lock but gave wrong size. Website corrected this promptly and I got the item in 2 days. Door working perfectly now and a quality Yale lock. Thanks
I needed some gutter connectors and checked Amazon, white ones were about £3/£4 but I needed black and for some reason the seller at the time was asking over £10 which is ridiculous. Searched the website and found the same item (in black, same brand too) at TrulyPVC for just £1.71 plus VAT. Due to Covid I am unable to travel far so I opted for snail mail. My items arrived within 3 days and overall I have paid less for two connectors and delivery than the Amazon Seller was asking for one! Can't ask for more. If I need anything like this in the future then TrulyPVC will be my first port of call. Excellent service even though it was only a small order.
Excellent fast service, highly recommend them
What a great company,so helpful.orded on Monday delivered on Friday wow.
Always had great service from these guys. Excellent product. Excellent service.
Less than 24hr now that's fast service will be recommending to anyone who wants PVC trim use This firm.
We had a problem with working out how the window hinges actually fitted onto the frame, I contacted Truly PVC through eBay, they came back instantly and explained the workings of the hinges very clearly. The new hinges have now been fitted to the window and it’s fully functional again. Highly recommend.
After hunting around with no help from other uPVC suppliers for a week, Luke at Truly PVC responded to my questions in a timely fashion with all the info I needed. Then onto the website where the user interface was simple and intuitive. My ridge kit arrived promptly and I fitted it with no hassle. Internet shopping service made simple. Cheers guys, keep up the good work!
Truly PVC Limited 5 star review on 11th February 2021
Sash jammers to add security to my front and side upvc doors at a far cheaper price than anywhere else I saw online. Arrived very quickly and seemingly of good quality. All fittings and screws etc included. And I love the brilliant instructions sheet enclosed which made installation so incredibly easy, even for someone as non-practical as me!
Ordered guttering and accessories and all came within a couple of days to the North Of Scotland. Great service, thoroughly recommend this Company
Truly PVC Limited is rated 4.79 based on 1,477 reviews