Truly PVC Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Truly PVC Limited
Read Truly PVC Limited Reviews

About Truly PVC Limited:

Truly PVC Supplies specialise in the supply of uPVC conservatory, window, door and home improvement parts to the trade and public. Trade customers have a reliable partner who they can depend on. While home DIY enthusiasts purchase professional products much cheaper than found on the High Street.

sales@trulypvc.com

259 Stockport Road

Tell us how Truly PVC Limited made you happy
Late delivery 4 wks terrible customer service
Ordered urgent Marshall guttering ends for a conservatory last Wednesday and paid extra for next-day delivery. They've taken the money. It's now Tuesday the following week, they have not contacted me with an apology or even bothered to reply to my email. ParcelFarce have advised it might arrive tomorrow. This is Truly Pathetic service.
Pretty rude on the phone, with not even answering in a professional manor. Sent item late. Could not/would not provide proof of postage. Will not use this company again.
I had ordered amd paid for a box of brown silicone 2 weeks ago nothing has turned up tracking saying back to sender two emails no reply been scammed as paid in full
Tread carefully when ordering, longer length products are despatched by third party, probably Eurocell directly so my order got split, first part arrived in two days, second part I am still waiting for over two weeks later, stock information was not given to me and I cannot complete the work. Very poor service
Ordered parts most came fairly promptly. However some parts where missing I chased the parts took over a week to get sorted having all the parts I fully un-packed them to find some bits damaged. I needed to order extra at the same time as replacements. The replacement arrived but the extra didn’t. Again after alot of chasing and another week I was told they where being dispatched that day another week later still no parts. Again not dispatched this caused me Over 3 weeks in delays costing £500 in extended equipment hire alone. Great parts terrible rude service
Obviously a company that doesn’t need business as the sales team have failed to get back to me on 2 occasions regarding a substantial order........... using COVID as an excuse is a copout have now placed my order with another company who have proved to very efficient.
Delivery 7 working days not 3 to 5. Goods dumped on drive, not even a knock on the door to alert me of delivery. Goods absolutely filthy, will have to clean before fitting.
What a bunch of useless people .. sent to parcelfarce who didn't scan item on receipt ..could be anywhere and this company dont care DO NOT USE THEM !
I bought a Yale 3-star euro lock in February and it failed in June. Had to have a locksmith get us in. Truly do not honer warranties, you have to take it up with the manufacturer. Truly only wanted to repair or replace if they agree on return at my expense. They weren’t prepared to take what the locksmith said on his invoice that the lock was broken. Yale have replaced the lock and my costs. I would not recommend this company to anyone; you will have to be desperate.
Awful service. This company took the money from my bank and never sent me my product and when I questioned them they refused to help me, said there was nothing they could do and were quite rude.
Yours sakes representative Tony was extremely rude with his email responses to me. The tone of one of his emails following a photo of a gutter connector I sent him was appalling where I quote he said “ What have you sent that again for?“ in another response to me I then received the following “Did you read my email? I find this sort of tone appalling and disrespectful and Tony would benefit from some Customer care training. All in all not impressed.
Both by telephone and by email I offered to help you identify your gutter system I advised you exactly what part I need a photo of to help you, I could not of been clearer yet you still keep sending photos of different parts. The help and advice we offer is invaluable to trace the correct parts, this advice is also free of charge. If you are not able to follow simple instructions we cannot help.
From ordering to delivery first class service. Nothing was to much trouble. There was one little hicup but Jessica on the customer service team was straight on it. The following day a replacement arrived. The delivery driver was pleasant very helpful he put my order around the back garden. Unbelievable service. Very impressed. The product is excellent. Very good value for money.
Cannot contact them, their line just cuts off after 1330. No update on express delivery ordered by courier and No apparent care toward the customer. All I wanted to know was my item in stock and had it been despatched and the tracking number. Nothing from this company by return. I just need the goods to progress a job, please......
Hi all, I left a rather damming review under Anonymous posted a day ago! I would like to apologise to Luke and his staff at Truly PVC Ltd for my remarks made by myself about the delivery of my parcel. I assumed, wrongly, it was them that arranged the delivery, courier service, date and time where in fact it was the company I went through to purchase the item. Unlike Chelle I had a different encounter with Luke where he made the effort to email me at just gone midnight to query my review and we discussed our issues and I was happy with what he informed me. The price of the item was by far the best around and knowing that Truly PVC dispatched my parcel the same/next day they done their part efficiently and prompt. I wouldn’t hesitate in using Truly PVC Ltd again as they weren’t to blame for the delay in my parcel. So sorry Luke and wish you the very best in the future! Cheers!
Dreadful. Waited two weeks for a window key to come only for it to be the wrong key. They refused to send me the right key.
Please do not give this company 1 single penny of your hard earned money, There rude, unprofessional and have a policy of (you touch it you but it) when it comes to returns, shop around theres much cheaper suppliers who know how to deal with customers. These will rip you off.
2 missing pieces in delivery. Due to builder availability the packaging was not removed till the 27th Nov [34days after delivery]. Informed that “30 days is ample time to check received goods, Regrettably we cannot amend our position” . Company not taking ownership that they sent out an incomplete order and are being rigid & inflexible with their 30 day policy despite explaining that the delay with the builder was outside of our control. Have asked us to pay again for the 2 missing items.
I am sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with this decision. As well as providing our customers with an extremely generous 30 days returns policy (16 days more than the regulatory returns policy), we also must protect ourselves. A lot can happen to a shipment when left unattended for a period of time, including damage and loss, which is not the fault of the seller. I recommend to all that they check goods when they take delivery or soon after. Remember that not all sellers provide a long return policy like us and some don't offer returns at all on bespoke items, such as glazing bar lengths. Please don't think you have to pay again for the items that have gone missing, a payment is only required if you would like to buy new replacements.
Thank you for asking me to write a review but it would be helpful if you reminded me what I had bought and when
wrong size locks received. could i swap them for correct ones please
Yes no problem please contact us to sort it out 0161 339 4982