Truly PVC Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Truly PVC Limited
Read Truly PVC Limited Reviews

About Truly PVC Limited:

Truly PVC Supplies specialise in the supply of uPVC conservatory, window, door and home improvement parts to the trade and public. Trade customers have a reliable partner who they can depend on. While home DIY enthusiasts purchase professional products much cheaper than found on the High Street.

sales@trulypvc.com

259 Stockport Road

Tell us how Truly PVC Limited made you happy
My previous orders were delivered with no problem. But this order I can't track.
happy with gutter brackets being sent BUT don`t do next day delivery as not worth paying the extra as they wont Guarantee delivery better of doing standard delivery
Price was good , stock items delivered very promptly, however not advised there was a 10 day lead time on certain products
Road pins ordered on 2nd December, arrived on the 17th. Not good. However, their communications were quite good. They said the courier tried the deliver several times but I received no card through the door, no email or texts. Very strange.
Happy with the gutter end and seals that were supplied, but they took 2 weeks to arrive (UK - not International) and when I emailed to query whether my order had been dispatched, I had no response. Not great dispatch time or communication.
Product arrived on time however when I opened the parcel three days later to do the job the product was damaged but could not have been damaged in transit as the way it was packaged, luckily I had enough length in product to progress the job, other than this all was good and would recommend.
Sent the wrong stock to me, honest mistake resolved without hassle, wouldn't put me off using again.
I bought a window board + 2 end caps The board exactly met my requirements - I actually only needed one end cap but bought 2 due to wrong info provided by sales staff My delivery should have arrived Thursday - on Friday PM it had not even though the courier tracker advised on the van. I rang truly who rang the courier only to be told the board had broke. Eventually i got it Tuesday lunchtime. Mixed response from the 2 people I spoke to at Truly - one was very good, the other is in need of some customer care training. Courier (UK Mail) obviously not good at communication - but the lad who eventually delived couldn't have been nicer
Good product. missed out an important set of items of which i needed to start the job. This meant that i had to delay the work with the materials until they arrived.
Truly PVC need to re-assess UKmail as a courier service. I was promised delivery and it failed to arrive 2-days in a row. Therefore I was forced to collect from Exeter depot (50 miles away) as my client needed the door panel urgently. Will not be ordering from this website again until I know they have ditched UKmail, product I ordered is fine, hence 3/5.
Product quality very good but purchas spoiled by the delivery time given a 48 hour slot and the delivery made at the end of this slot
Level of service purely depends on who you deal with. None return of calls, delay on quotes not unusual. However if fortunate enough to deal with a member of staff called Tony then things tend to happen faster, and as promised.
Hi my name is Mr J Garratt, I have ordered several items from truly pvc limited, and the service has been first class. Thank you.
I have used Truly Pvc in the past, without issue. However a recent order did not go as smoothly due to none return of promised phone calls. This caused me delays of 4 days. Thankfully a very helpful and knowlegable Tony answered my most recent call and sorted it within no time, my order is on it's way. I guess it all depends on who answers the phone their end, not all sales personelle are the same. My advice....ask for Tony!
Good product,good service,but I personally hate suppliers who add you automatically to an email list or give your details to another company for the purpose of market research.(Whether or not the option to unsubscribe is available)
Ordered 4 door stays - then noticed price for 4 was higher than buying 1 4 times. :-(
Initially sent wrong item, they asked for proof of this, and after sending photo of wrong item, they sent correct one.
Thank you for asking me to write a review but it would be helpful if you reminded me what I had bought and when
wrong size locks received. could i swap them for correct ones please
Yes no problem please contact us to sort it out 0161 339 4982
Bought PVC repair kit as have previously purchased these from Truly and had always been happy with product . Was still happy this time apart from that the case catch arrived broken, but didn't bother to complain as had not long moved house and have two young children so sending something back for this fault wasn't top priority!
I'm sorry to hear your kit has arrived damaged it may have happened during transit. We would be happy to sort a replacement please contact us on 0161 339 4982
Truly PVC Limited is rated 4.79 based on 1,474 reviews