Truly PVC Limited Reviews

4.8
Based on 1,600 reviews
Read Truly PVC Limited Reviews

About Truly PVC Limited:

Truly PVC Supplies specialise in the supply of uPVC conservatory, window, door and home improvement parts to the trade and public. Trade customers have a reliable partner who they can depend on. While home DIY enthusiasts purchase professional products much cheaper than found on the High Street.

sales@trulypvc.com

259 Stockport Road

Tell us how Truly PVC Limited made you happy
I ordered a brown half round ridge end cap in brown on Wednesday and was supposed to arrive yesterday Thursday today is Friday and still isn’t here. What’s worse is I’m supposed to be fitting it for someone today so now I have to let my customers down as well not massively happy.
You are saying that you have delivered my order. Not to the delivery address! I needed it for Tuesday.
Made order on Monday and given Oder date for Friday. Had someone wait in full day and now after I’ve emailed them. I’m told not coming till Monday. Disgrace. All my skirting boards off and having someone fit them tonight. Service absolutely shocking
I ordered two cylinders with 4 keys. Only got 1 cylinder with 4 keys.
£7 Courier wasn’t next day delivery
Ordered a tiebar kit,10days later hadn't arrived even after several e mails to customer service, they blamed the courier, well change the courier then, simple, Will not be buying from them again
Ordered a roll of lead flashing, sent an offcut that was damaged along edge, was bowed by 3.5 inches along length and badly water stained. Luke blamed it on the courier and refused to replace it as he claims everything leaves depot in brand new condition, which it clearly didn’t, and any damage to lead can be reworked as it’s a malleable metal . So that’s ok then, buyer beware . Forced to give one star !
One of your sales team is probably the rudest most unhelpful person that I have ever experienced. I phoned this morning (30th September) to query the colour of some sealant I had ordered and you have sent me. I gave up in the end because he was so rude. I will never use truly pvc again. Very disappointed.
Hi, I'm very sorry to hear you are unhappy with your Truly PVC experience. As my colleague in sales explained to you, our sales team are unable to deal with after-sales enquiries, unfortunately. It is never a case of being unhelpful or unwilling. My colleague did, however, reach out to our customer service department to contact you, who emailed you straight away to answer your enquiry and confirm the items you have received is correct. Best regards, Luke
Shocking quality Ordered 14 length sent in two packs Mixed colours in each pack two slightly diff whites Losing 35 mmm off each board because not wrapped correctly wrap lifting from board Plastic joints don’t fit unless you trim a tab off Worse thing was didn’t notice colour was diff till I’d finished a too because it was an overcast day but when it brightened up was obvious
We received the window cill and we cut to size with the protective cover on and we did not notice an imperfection on the cill until I had fitted it. Emailed Truly PVC and they could not help as well as the manufacture because they cannot determine how it was damaged. Its very possible a small bit of debris under the laminate during manufacturing process. Nobody semes to care about customer satisfaction anymore. (Truly PVC Reviews a company you can trust) sorry not this time.
Desperately need a lock. Do click and collect and drove 50miles. Confirmed with sales they are open until 12:30. Reach there 12:10 and gates are already shut. Cannot believe this is happening as I drive here only because I received an email telling me they are open. Very disappointed .
Ordered a window cill. Arrived badly damaged. Unfortunately I didn’t notice until over 30 days after delivery (it was wrapped in packaging which I left on until the builder could complete the job) , so no cash back or replacement. Very disappointing. Went to B&Q and bought another for almost half the price!!
I ordered a few items, was told they're not in stock and asked if I'd like to put them 9n back order. I said yes. Now weeks later, I haven't received anything, no contact or reply to emails chasing it.
Terrible. Messed up my order, ignored all attempts to contact them by email and then got abused by the owner on when I called to try and sort it out. Avoid at all costs
Damage to PVC board only discovered after protective film removed after installation - company refuse to give me refund. Will go local instead and save money.
Firstly I hear nothing for nearly 2 weeks when the products finally arrived. 3 times since they have sent the wrong items when it clearly states on the invoice sent each time the correct colour. Fast enough to get back to you upon complaint but definitely won't be ordering from them again. 5 weeks later and I still don't have the bits originally ordered.
The item I ordered was cracked your delivery Van needs to take care of items
only received part of the order , informed them via email,no reply at all , no refund , no repacement !- spent £16.00 on something i never got! also had to reorder item !! - was going to use company for them rest of the house project but now going elsewhere.
Ordered tiles on Friday 11.00 in the Morning, told they will arrive Monday. Turned up Tuesday when i was out so Courier would not leave. Had to collect from local Post Office the following day as they close at 5.00 Very Poor with No apology when i called to find out where my order was. Will not be using again.
iORDERED 1 GOLDEN OAK SHELF & GREY SHELF + CAPS & I ENDED UP WITH A BLACK SHELF + CAPS & 1 OAK SHELF WITH GREY CAPS. NOT HAPPY.
Truly PVC Limited is rated 4.75 based on 1,600 reviews