Toy Street Reviews

of reviewers recommend Toy Street
Read Toy Street Reviews

About Toy Street:

Where fun lives!

Once upon a time, there was a little girl and a little boy, who both loved toys. When it came to their birthdays, they would each ask for a special present, but these were not always easy to find. Their parents search for the perfect gift took them far and wide. The children asked their father, ‘Why can’t you buy both of our toys from the same place?’ A magical idea weaved its way into their father’s head and Toy Street was born.

Toy Street is everyone’s favourite online store filled with must-have children’s toys at family prices. With thousands of products in stock and plans to add even more, you are sure to find something to keep your little ones occupied.

Here at Toy Street, we place huge emphasis on developing your child’s skills and aim to sell only the most high-quality toys which encourage learning and creativity. This isn’t to say our toys are all work and no play though, we have our own little testers to ensure we are only selling products that kids love!

mail@toystreet.co.uk

Unit 15, Bowthorpe Shopping Centre, Norwich

Tell us how Toy Street made you happy
Item arrived quickly, well packaged and was as described. Would shop again :)
Lovely item at a very competitive price. Great fast and efficient service.
Loved the Jellycat, arrived quickly and was advised of delivery day and time.
Perfect service from Toy Street! Model arrived as expected, will use again when stocks are replenished. Difficult times but great to see service still great.
This is a fast and efficient service, sadly the items I buy are all sold out now but hopefully will be back in stock soon,
Great value and my child is very happy with her new toy.
Packaging was very poor no bubble wrap around product therefore box was squashed and torn
Product as described
Fast delivery. Great price.
I still haven't received my parcel off you , so I can't honestly give you a good review until I have my product
I ordered a week ago today
Got what I wanted and at a great price with a prompt delivery , highly recommend 😊
Absolutely love both of the soft toys i purchased for my sons 1st birthday party. Its a safari theme im going for and wanted to decorate with safari animal soft toys so it can be used in his nursery too.i couldnt find a large and cute looking lion & chimp anywhere.. so I was thrilled when i came across both from Toy Street. Delivery was fast and when i say the quiclity is very high beloeve me i rarely take time out to review products. But where it is due its a must for me. My son has not yet seen them as its a suprise but im so sure hes going to love it as much as i do.
delivery very quick. and delighted with the jigsaw board. it has brought back the enjoyment of doing jigsaws. thankyou for the good service.
Hi Toy street!
I did call after receiving my soft toys to say thank you!
i was worried i would not get the colours i wanted but i did! fantastic price as well and quick service! I am so pleased with the quality of the teddy's as this was the first time i used toy street online, due to all shops being closed i have actually never brought soft toys online as i was afraid it wont be soft enough or good quality. Im the type to see the item in person then ill buy. But easter is coming and the bunny rabbits that i brought are so adorable!! and super soft! great size great price! packaging was great too! will use your service again! xx
Good delivery, All perfect.
GOOD QUILITY PRODUCT SENT VERY QUICKLY AND GOOD QUALITY
Excellent. Confirmation email when order placed as promised and very quick delivery.
Easy to order. Reasonably priced goods.
Item arrived well packaged and within stated timeline. Quality good. Would use Toy Street again.
Was very pleased with my order, came quickly too so that's always good. Nephew loved it. He's mym said he can use it with he's dad if catching spiders. Lol Thanks
Fantastic service , quick delivery and all items where in perfect condition and well packaged.
Due to an issue with the website my order took much longer than expected but customer service was friendly and quite helpful and gave me a refund to the shipping costs.
Toy Street is rated 4.80 based on 3,160 reviews