Toy Street Reviews

of reviewers recommend Toy Street
Read Toy Street Reviews

About Toy Street:

Where fun lives!

Once upon a time, there was a little girl and a little boy, who both loved toys. When it came to their birthdays, they would each ask for a special present, but these were not always easy to find. Their parents search for the perfect gift took them far and wide. The children asked their father, ‘Why can’t you buy both of our toys from the same place?’ A magical idea weaved its way into their father’s head and Toy Street was born.

Toy Street is everyone’s favourite online store filled with must-have children’s toys at family prices. With thousands of products in stock and plans to add even more, you are sure to find something to keep your little ones occupied.

Here at Toy Street, we place huge emphasis on developing your child’s skills and aim to sell only the most high-quality toys which encourage learning and creativity. This isn’t to say our toys are all work and no play though, we have our own little testers to ensure we are only selling products that kids love!

mail@toystreet.co.uk

Unit 15, Bowthorpe Shopping Centre, Norwich

Tell us how Toy Street made you happy
Appalling quality and service.
The gyroscope arrived broken and dirty and I have heard nothing back from the emails I have sent.
Posted 4 minutes ago
Gyroscope was broken and dirty. Clearly second hand goods. Can’t believe it! What an appalling purchase.
Beware of ordering from this site.
One of the ugliest things I have ever ordered. Not like the picture. The head was hard so hardly a soft toy. Have returned, which was easy. Await a refund
Never received wat i orderd! And no message at all!
Ronald
I am still waiting on delivery of item that I paid next day delivery for..... 4 days later
They sent wrong item. Promised to send correct item. Correct item then mysteriously out of stock even though showing as in stock on website. Promised a refund after receipt of wrong item being returned. Refunded after numerous phone calls and messages. Very poor impression to give to a first time user, (and last time user), of Toy Street. Dissatisfied and disappointed 😞
I haven’t received my package so I can not review the product, just the service.
No communication about dispatch. Even 5 days after order. Not hopeful
Dispatched 10 days ago but still not received my order.
Toy ordered and paid for waited 2 days for next day delivery
When I called them item out of stock
However money had been taken from my account and I have to wait a further 5 working days for my money to be returned
I could have purchased this toy from elsewhere but as it’s only a week before Christmas I cannot replace as I have to wait for refund which will not be here till after Christmas
My child is going to be happy for Christmas Not
Terrible service
Finding things and ordering was easy.
Then the problem arose. Delivery, tracked, by Royal Mail. Email to let us know eta of delivery. Another email much earlier on the morning of the delivery date - we have delivered your parcel.
Not to us they didn't. Called Toy Street, they query this as the item is flagged as delivered. As I said, not to us. Ok, need to query with Royal Mail.
This has been in progress, or not, since 30th November. The parcel is still missing and I'm still waiting for a refund.
Sadly not impressed.
I have returned an item over a week ago now and still not been given a refund. After messaging them last Thursday and not haven't a reply I won't be bothering with these again. I am now having to go through PayPal for a refund
I paid for next day delivery for an emergency case yesterday (dementia sufferer going into a care home: I wanted a soft toy dog that she looked like her beloved pet so she could feel more at home) and it hasn't come! Just got an email at 4pm today saying it shipped. Very disappointed as I paid extra for delivery.
I Ordered a Pokémon booster box 04/12 (over £100) I have had no conformation/delivery emails (though the money was taken from my account within minutes). I have sent 3 Direct messages, 2 emails, 1 contact us form and have been on hold to both 'Toy Street' and 'Zatu Games' for nearly 2 hours. I cannot re order this product from elsewhere as I cannot get a response for a refund and it will not be guaranteed before Christmas. Very poor customer services, this was a first time order based on reviews however I will not be ordering again and will be advising family and friends to avoid as well!
Placed an order over a week ago. Not heard anything. Emailed 3 days ago to find out when I might expect my order but so far no response.
Placed a Large order online which had to be split into 6 orders as there were apparently no delivery options available. Paid for next day delivery on each of the orders too. Received email next day cancelling 5 of the 6 orders as there is apparently a limit on the number of items you can order (Nothing stated on the item listing before or after I purchased) and now conveniently the item has increased in price by 30%! Clearly a case that they realised they were cheap and didnt want to lose out on more money.

Not only that but the 1 of 6 orders that has gone through, still hasnt even been confirmed as sent out to me, 3 days after purchase! i don't mind postal delays but it's not even been sent yet. Try to contact on Facebook and they don't manage the messages any more. try to contact on the phone and it says to contact Facebook. currently been on hold for 20 mins with the most annoying hold music ever known to man, whilst being constantly reminded to try and contact on Facebook....which they don't respond to.

Customer service is an absolute joke.
Problem with payment process online, tried to by one product,charged for the same thing twice. Managed to cancel the order however when I tried to re order the same product the price went up by £10. Terrible don't use.
You will not be able to get hold of anyone if you're order is wrong they don't Answer their
the web site was terrible I am afraid, unbelievably slow and failed to load. So bad I almost gave up and shopped elsewhere.
Received the wrong order. Please recify immediately as i need the item for this sunday 29 Nov. Thank you.
Toy Street is rated 4.81 based on 2,844 reviews