Toy Street Reviews

of reviewers recommend Toy Street
Read Toy Street Reviews

About Toy Street:

Where fun lives!

Once upon a time, there was a little girl and a little boy, who both loved toys. When it came to their birthdays, they would each ask for a special present, but these were not always easy to find. Their parents search for the perfect gift took them far and wide. The children asked their father, ‘Why can’t you buy both of our toys from the same place?’ A magical idea weaved its way into their father’s head and Toy Street was born.

Toy Street is everyone’s favourite online store filled with must-have children’s toys at family prices. With thousands of products in stock and plans to add even more, you are sure to find something to keep your little ones occupied.

Here at Toy Street, we place huge emphasis on developing your child’s skills and aim to sell only the most high-quality toys which encourage learning and creativity. This isn’t to say our toys are all work and no play though, we have our own little testers to ensure we are only selling products that kids love!

mail@toystreet.co.uk

Unit 15, Bowthorpe Shopping Centre, Norwich

Tell us how Toy Street made you happy
Total rip off for shipping . I was charge 50 just for shipping after the order was placed ...the original shipping price was supposed to be only 6 dollars 🤬
Would not order again. They got my order wrong so I had to send it back. I was told the postage would be paid as I am sending from Ireland. They got my refund wrong and never paid for postage. I emailed a few times and issue was never properly resolved.
The toy I ordered was for a child and it broke with sharp edges and small parts. Not ideal and you’re lucky I didn’t Pursue this. Most definitely won’t be using your service again and would recommend others not to
Never received my order
Oh no! Please contact our customer service team so we can help you resolve this issue! Our customer service team are always happy to help!
The writing had a spelling mistake and although I pointed ths out a number of times it was not corrected.
I will never shop at this store again.
It’s a bad company
I have get the parcel after 3 weeks
I did not get my package
I didn't receive the boardgame neither the refound.
I still haven't received my parcel off you , so I can't honestly give you a good review until I have my product
I ordered a week ago today
Shocking service, will never order again. Brought my son two cuddly toys 2 weeks ago and paid for next day delivery, received one about 4 days later and still waiting for the other. No apology or update!
I wouldn’t use this company again. I order and the boat does not arrive. I have had to email to chase this. I’m told that there was a problem with their stock taking and it wouldn’t arrive until the week after. Do i want a refund or will i wait? I initially said i would like to wait as it was blue and my son had picked it out. I emailed the next day to say i’d changed my mind and i didn’t want to wait until the following week and please can i have a refund. No response and then low and behold i receive an email to say they have dispatched it a couple of hours later. It’s funny as soon as i change my mind it is then dispatched!!! It arrives and it is orange. It was as blue on their website and no information to say it would be a different colour. My son is distraught. They send me a postage label to send it back but because of covid-19 i cannot get to a post office. I am now stuck with a cheap looking orange boat. I bought a great blue boat from a leading toy store instead. I will never use this company again.
Both fidget toys / balls burst. One came burtst open , the other was broken within the hour. I emailed as soon as I received about the first one I have had no reply with has been 2 weeks today. I don’t like to leave bad reviews but iv just received an email asking for my review so here it is . Laura
I ordered a product about 15 days ago, with delivery on February 10th. it's February 14th and my product is still in the UK and I don't have the ability to track it or ship it back. bad service
I ordered on 16 january and i've not received the item neither the full refound.
The customer care, on 5 February, when i've asked the refound, hasn't answered.
Bad experience.
Ordered 3 items, Waited 5 weeks and only 2 arrrived. No refund or update on the third item. Dreadfull.
Terrible service. Ordered one thing and something different came. I was then advised that as it was in the same collection it was the same thing. Which is strange as one was a train and the other a truck. Very poor customer service. Because of the issue I was offered a very small discount if I spent a further £40. My initial purchase was only £20. Not really compensation when you are gaining more than the customer! Won’t be back.
Appalling quality and service.
The gyroscope arrived broken and dirty and I have heard nothing back from the emails I have sent.
I am still waiting on delivery of item that I paid next day delivery for..... 4 days later
They sent wrong item. Promised to send correct item. Correct item then mysteriously out of stock even though showing as in stock on website. Promised a refund after receipt of wrong item being returned. Refunded after numerous phone calls and messages. Very poor impression to give to a first time user, (and last time user), of Toy Street. Dissatisfied and disappointed 😞
Toy Street is rated 4.81 based on 3,311 reviews