Toy Street Reviews

of reviewers recommend Toy Street
Read Toy Street Reviews

About Toy Street:

Where fun lives!

Once upon a time, there was a little girl and a little boy, who both loved toys. When it came to their birthdays, they would each ask for a special present, but these were not always easy to find. Their parents search for the perfect gift took them far and wide. The children asked their father, ‘Why can’t you buy both of our toys from the same place?’ A magical idea weaved its way into their father’s head and Toy Street was born.

Toy Street is everyone’s favourite online store filled with must-have children’s toys at family prices. With thousands of products in stock and plans to add even more, you are sure to find something to keep your little ones occupied.

Here at Toy Street, we place huge emphasis on developing your child’s skills and aim to sell only the most high-quality toys which encourage learning and creativity. This isn’t to say our toys are all work and no play though, we have our own little testers to ensure we are only selling products that kids love!

mail@toystreet.co.uk

Unit 15, Bowthorpe Shopping Centre, Norwich

Tell us how Toy Street made you happy
4 weeks after placing my order, the order got cancelled. This was a Birthday present and didn’t give me anytime to to find the same replacement item :(
Tried to contact you various times as you sent me the wrong item. Will not be purchasing from you again!
Customer service is dreadful. Not worth the risk. I’ll stick with Amazon and Smyths in future.
Sent wrong item and no response from customer services
Don’t bother! Delivery dates missed, items damaged and absolutely no customer service! They don’t respond to emails or answer the phone. No apologies and no refunds.Look at all the negative reviews, they all say the same thing and are correct.
Absolutely no communication regarding my order. When I chased Toystreet they informed me that one of the items was out of stock but they would despatch the rest of the order. I then cancelled the order as I did not wish to pay full delivery for a partial order that was already late! However, they despatched it anyway. The customer service is abysmal.
I had no communication as to when/if an order had been despatched. I emailed to ask for confirmation as it was a gift and I have not received a reply. It was due today (at the latest) but as far as I am aware it has not yet been delivered. Very disappointed in poor customer service.
Arrived quickly,unfortunately the toy arrived dirty. I'm waiting for a reply. My rating may change.
Ordered a board game three weeks ago. Still not arrived. No contact from Toy Street, including ignoring my follow-up emails. And don't blame the crisis, other firms are delivering next day (including Amazon). Terrible service.
The gyroscope that I ordered was unacceptable. The paint work wasn’t good and it had many scratches. Within 10 minutes of playing, the outer ring snapped.
Wrong item delivered. It was a birthday gift. No apology. It has been returned and I’ve still not heard anything!
Was very disappointed, I ordered the 25cm Keel Blue Spotty bear for my new baby boy as my daughter has the exact same in pink.
I received a completely different bear with no explanation or apology. I wrote an email to ask for the bear I had originally ordered and didn’t receive a reply!
bad service, my product never arrived and there is still no refund or solution. I do not recommend them!
Payment was taking for 2 items
And only received 1 item
Ordered items and paid extra for next day delivery - items didn’t arrive next day - said out for delivery the day after and then didn’t get delivered and returned to the depot! So I still don’t have the items!!!! Not Great when they were part of a birthday gift...
Hello Amy,

I am sorry to hear that your order did not arrive when you expected it to.

Looking at my system I can see that 48-hour shipping was selected at checkout so this unfortunately would not have arrived within a 24-hour window.

However, due to the stress and upset this has caused we are more than happy to offer you a form of compensation.

If you would like to email us at mail@toystreet.co.uk at your earliest convenience we will be able to arrange this for you and address any other concerns you may have.

Once again my apologies for any upset or inconvenience caused.

Best wishes,

Toy Street Customer Service.
Still waiting for my order that I ordered last week still nothing now I got a sad little 3year old with out a bike for his birthday would recommend these not
Hello,

Thank you for leaving a review and I am sorry to hear about this delay on your order.

I can see on our system that you have spoken to our customer service team regarding this issue and your order is on its way to you now. I can assure you this is not our usual level of service and we will do everything we can to prevent these errors reoccurring again in the future.

If you have any further issues with receiving the item please do not hesitate to get in contact over the phone on 01603974303 or send us an email to mail@toystreet.co.uk.

The Toy Street Team
Sent the wrong toy motorbike and now have a very upset boy!! Nice one!!!
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback and I am sorry to hear you have received the incorrect item.

If you can give us a call on 01603974303 or send us an email to mail@toystreet.co.uk, we would be happy to investigate this further for you and arrange a free return of the item. We can then look at the possibility of a replacement, or alternatively a full refund.

The Toy Street Team
I received the wrong item, emailed them and it took 2-3 days for them to get back to me. Not a great delay but I was desperate to get the item I paid for as it was for a birthday present. I’m not a disgruntled customer leaving a bad review, I’m happy to report that the customer service was impeccable. Returns were free. Ordered second item so that would arrive before my return, but then get an email saying the item I had - now - purchased twice wasn’t available and likely never was. It was described as a “linking error”. There seems to be many happy customers, which is pleasing to see, but this is not a company/service I’d recommend.
Hello Seth,

Thank you for leaving a review and I am sorry to hear you have had some issues with your order.

I am sorry about the delays in response times, we aim to respond to all messages within 24 hours during our opening times, however this can take slightly longer during busy periods.

I can assure you that this is not our usual level of service, and we will be working to ensure these issues do not arise again going forward.

If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to give us a call on 01603 974 303 or send us an email to mail@toystreet.co.uk. My sincere apologies again for any inconvenience caused.

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback and I am sorry to hear you have had a disappointing experience.

As rightly pointed, a linking error meant that the product we had advertised, had the incorrect stock behind it for a different item. When you went to make your order, unfortunately we have never had the stock for that item so were ultimately not able to fulfil it, nor did the issue become apparent until after the order had been received on your end. I can only apologise for this mistake, we have been working out how such a strange mistake could occur and how to ensure this doesn't happen again.

I am glad that you received excellent customer service support, and can only assure you that this is the level of service we aim to offer across all aspects the brand.

The Toy Street Team
Poor service as wrong bike was sent
Hello,

Thank you for leaving a review and I am sorry to hear that you have had issues with your order.

I can see that you have contacted us directly regarding this, so I would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention. If you are able to send over via email some images of the item you have received we will investigate this further with our warehouse team and look to arrange a replacement or refund for your order. Alternatively if you wish to keep the incorrect item, we can arrange some compensation for you.

If you have any further queries, do not hesitate to get back in contact via email to mail@toystreet.co.uk or give us a call on 01603974303. My sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

The Toy Street Team
Ordered a jack in the box and paid via PayPal. Item faulty I tried to contact company through PayPal and they ignored so I raised a complaint using process on PayPal. I had to return item to get a refund and this cost me £8.00 bearing in mind the item is £17.80 and I paid additional postage for delivery in the first place. Not my fault item was faulty and was forced to pay postage twice. Also item took 3 weeks to be delivered as it was originally out of stock even though the company took my money and indicated it was in stock for immediate delivery. Please avoid this dishonest company.
Hello,

Thank you for leaving a review and I am sorry that you have had a poor experience with Toy Street.

Firstly, I can only apologise that your messages that were sent via PayPal were not responded to. I will work with my customer service team to find out why this has not been picked up.

With our damaged items, we are more than happy to accept returns so as to provide a refund or replacement as soon as possible, and our usual protocol is to provide a free post label to ensure this comes at no extra cost to yourself. If you are able to contact us on 01603 974 303 or send an email to mail@toystreet.co.uk, we can arrange a refund for the return shipping costs for you.

Please do not hesitate to get back in contact if you have any further queries, and my sincere apologies again for any inconvenience caused.

Toy Street is rated 4.85 based on 1,444 reviews