Toy Street Reviews

of reviewers recommend Toy Street
Read Toy Street Reviews

About Toy Street:

Where fun lives!

Once upon a time, there was a little girl and a little boy, who both loved toys. When it came to their birthdays, they would each ask for a special present, but these were not always easy to find. Their parents search for the perfect gift took them far and wide. The children asked their father, ‘Why can’t you buy both of our toys from the same place?’ A magical idea weaved its way into their father’s head and Toy Street was born.

Toy Street is everyone’s favourite online store filled with must-have children’s toys at family prices. With thousands of products in stock and plans to add even more, you are sure to find something to keep your little ones occupied.

Here at Toy Street, we place huge emphasis on developing your child’s skills and aim to sell only the most high-quality toys which encourage learning and creativity. This isn’t to say our toys are all work and no play though, we have our own little testers to ensure we are only selling products that kids love!

mail@toystreet.co.uk

Unit 15, Bowthorpe Shopping Centre, Norwich

Tell us how Toy Street made you happy
Placed an order over a week ago. Not heard anything. Emailed 3 days ago to find out when I might expect my order but so far no response.
Ordered a jack in the box and paid via PayPal. Item faulty I tried to contact company through PayPal and they ignored so I raised a complaint using process on PayPal. I had to return item to get a refund and this cost me £8.00 bearing in mind the item is £17.80 and I paid additional postage for delivery in the first place. Not my fault item was faulty and was forced to pay postage twice. Also item took 3 weeks to be delivered as it was originally out of stock even though the company took my money and indicated it was in stock for immediate delivery. Please avoid this dishonest company.
Hello,

Thank you for leaving a review and I am sorry that you have had a poor experience with Toy Street.

Firstly, I can only apologise that your messages that were sent via PayPal were not responded to. I will work with my customer service team to find out why this has not been picked up.

With our damaged items, we are more than happy to accept returns so as to provide a refund or replacement as soon as possible, and our usual protocol is to provide a free post label to ensure this comes at no extra cost to yourself. If you are able to contact us on 01603 974 303 or send an email to mail@toystreet.co.uk, we can arrange a refund for the return shipping costs for you.

Please do not hesitate to get back in contact if you have any further queries, and my sincere apologies again for any inconvenience caused.

Best wishes,

The Toy Street Team
Love the Silver Tag Bears.. Website easy to use and efficient ..Ordering was very simple..Looking forward to my new bears .. Best and kindest regards
Excellent selection of bears that are really hard to find! We have started collecting them for our little boy as he had one given to him when he was born. Will definitely be coming back to make another purchase.
Very helpful company with good knowledge of products. Would rate them highly
Thank you for this great review! We are glad to hear that you would recommend us.
Great website great value and superb selection.
Thank you Marilyn for this great review!
Very straightforward
Thanks, Tim for your review.
I Ordered a Pokémon booster box 04/12 (over £100) I have had no conformation/delivery emails (though the money was taken from my account within minutes). I have sent 3 Direct messages, 2 emails, 1 contact us form and have been on hold to both 'Toy Street' and 'Zatu Games' for nearly 2 hours. I cannot re order this product from elsewhere as I cannot get a response for a refund and it will not be guaranteed before Christmas. Very poor customer services, this was a first time order based on reviews however I will not be ordering again and will be advising family and friends to avoid as well!
Placed a Large order online which had to be split into 6 orders as there were apparently no delivery options available. Paid for next day delivery on each of the orders too. Received email next day cancelling 5 of the 6 orders as there is apparently a limit on the number of items you can order (Nothing stated on the item listing before or after I purchased) and now conveniently the item has increased in price by 30%! Clearly a case that they realised they were cheap and didnt want to lose out on more money.

Not only that but the 1 of 6 orders that has gone through, still hasnt even been confirmed as sent out to me, 3 days after purchase! i don't mind postal delays but it's not even been sent yet. Try to contact on Facebook and they don't manage the messages any more. try to contact on the phone and it says to contact Facebook. currently been on hold for 20 mins with the most annoying hold music ever known to man, whilst being constantly reminded to try and contact on Facebook....which they don't respond to.

Customer service is an absolute joke.
Ordered two games junior Monopoly and Dixit board games. Both arrived promptly at very competitive prices. Looking forward to playing both games with our Granddaughters at Christmas aged five and eight. J.D.
quick delivery. Unfortunately one item out of stock, not notified and was very pleasantly apologized to and refund given promptly.
Fab service, great quality and speedy delivery
Excellent service - guinea pigs arrived next day exactly as described. Lovely, thank you so much😀
Great service, quick and efficient along with a swift delivery. This makes a great change from other online services blaming COVID for a poor service. Good job many thanks 👍🏻
Simple and straight forward ordering process, and fabulous updates on the fast delivery. Definitely use Toy Street again!
Brilliant service quality goods
Easy to use website and ordering very straight forward. Delivery received next working day as promised.
The buying experience from Toy Street was very simple and straightforward. I bought a brand new game and one that was B Grade. Both were as described, packaged well for travel. In fact the B Grade game, rated B for the knock it had in the corner was a surprise. Delivery was swiftly despatched and arrived in good time. Would buy from again in future!
Super-quick, super-easy and super-cheap. Thank-you!!
Quick delivery, very good price
Toy Street is rated 4.81 based on 2,833 reviews