Toy Street Reviews

of reviewers recommend Toy Street
Read Toy Street Reviews

About Toy Street:

Where fun lives!

Once upon a time, there was a little girl and a little boy, who both loved toys. When it came to their birthdays, they would each ask for a special present, but these were not always easy to find. Their parents search for the perfect gift took them far and wide. The children asked their father, ‘Why can’t you buy both of our toys from the same place?’ A magical idea weaved its way into their father’s head and Toy Street was born.

Toy Street is everyone’s favourite online store filled with must-have children’s toys at family prices. With thousands of products in stock and plans to add even more, you are sure to find something to keep your little ones occupied.

Here at Toy Street, we place huge emphasis on developing your child’s skills and aim to sell only the most high-quality toys which encourage learning and creativity. This isn’t to say our toys are all work and no play though, we have our own little testers to ensure we are only selling products that kids love!

mail@toystreet.co.uk

Unit 15, Bowthorpe Shopping Centre, Norwich

Tell us how Toy Street made you happy
The present was for my gran daughter who lives in Scotland and I was going over to see them from Belfast and thought it be easier to get you to send to there address as it would not arrive before I left.you had said would arrive on the thursday 9th of july when I arrived too.But it didnt arrive to the Saturday which was bit disappointing as my gran son had his present as gran daughter didnt
Ordered a jack in the box and paid via PayPal. Item faulty I tried to contact company through PayPal and they ignored so I raised a complaint using process on PayPal. I had to return item to get a refund and this cost me £8.00 bearing in mind the item is £17.80 and I paid additional postage for delivery in the first place. Not my fault item was faulty and was forced to pay postage twice. Also item took 3 weeks to be delivered as it was originally out of stock even though the company took my money and indicated it was in stock for immediate delivery. Please avoid this dishonest company.
Hello,

Thank you for leaving a review and I am sorry that you have had a poor experience with Toy Street.

Firstly, I can only apologise that your messages that were sent via PayPal were not responded to. I will work with my customer service team to find out why this has not been picked up.

With our damaged items, we are more than happy to accept returns so as to provide a refund or replacement as soon as possible, and our usual protocol is to provide a free post label to ensure this comes at no extra cost to yourself. If you are able to contact us on 01603 974 303 or send an email to mail@toystreet.co.uk, we can arrange a refund for the return shipping costs for you.

Please do not hesitate to get back in contact if you have any further queries, and my sincere apologies again for any inconvenience caused.

Best wishes,

The Toy Street Team
Good prompt service.
Fast delivery. Lovely toys. Children delighted with them. Very happy customer.
Absolutely no communication regarding my order. When I chased Toystreet they informed me that one of the items was out of stock but they would despatch the rest of the order. I then cancelled the order as I did not wish to pay full delivery for a partial order that was already late! However, they despatched it anyway. The customer service is abysmal.
There was an error at the checkout process and the discount code I applied didn’t come off the final total which was disappointing. After emailing you about the problem you didn’t refund the difference, again disappointing
I had no communication as to when/if an order had been despatched. I emailed to ask for confirmation as it was a gift and I have not received a reply. It was due today (at the latest) but as far as I am aware it has not yet been delivered. Very disappointed in poor customer service.
Arrived quickly,unfortunately the toy arrived dirty. I'm waiting for a reply. My rating may change.
My parcel was missing a postcodexand hasnt been delivered yet
Delivery very good but two items soiled. I have ordered a few times with no problems and this won’t out me off. a I can’t fault customer services and they have been returned for a refund.
The bow and arrow I bought was great -- Nice quality bow, clever system to put the arrow through a hole for stability, and good suction cups on the arrows. They stick surprisingly well to the nice large sturdy target included. The delivery arrived about a week later than the date I was shown online when buying, but I appreciate that could be down to the challenges of the pandemic.
Ordered a board game three weeks ago. Still not arrived. No contact from Toy Street, including ignoring my follow-up emails. And don't blame the crisis, other firms are delivering next day (including Amazon). Terrible service.
The gyroscope that I ordered was unacceptable. The paint work wasn’t good and it had many scratches. Within 10 minutes of playing, the outer ring snapped.
Wrong item delivered. It was a birthday gift. No apology. It has been returned and I’ve still not heard anything!
Ok, lets break this into few points:
*This item was excessively hard to get at this point in time, no prerints and pretty much every shop in Europe, and wast majority of the shop in the UK and US no longer had these in stock. Toy Street did !
*The shipping was fast. And I mean ultra fast !
*The packaging could use a bit more, the thin cardboard box was insuficient and the items arrived slightly damaged. Its just the outer box, which is gonna end in the bin anyway, but still. Since its going to be a present, the damage box does not look good. Maybe add some bubble wrap or something.
*Shipping outside of the UK is also pretty high, all things considered.
Verdict: Despite all the shortcomings I am rating Toy Street with a 5star Very Good rating. Great seller that has hard to get items. Will shop again!
Toy Street is rated 4.85 based on 1,451 reviews