Toy Street Reviews

of reviewers recommend Toy Street
Read Toy Street Reviews

About Toy Street:

Where fun lives!

Once upon a time, there was a little girl and a little boy, who both loved toys. When it came to their birthdays, they would each ask for a special present, but these were not always easy to find. Their parents search for the perfect gift took them far and wide. The children asked their father, ‘Why can’t you buy both of our toys from the same place?’ A magical idea weaved its way into their father’s head and Toy Street was born.

Toy Street is everyone’s favourite online store filled with must-have children’s toys at family prices. With thousands of products in stock and plans to add even more, you are sure to find something to keep your little ones occupied.

Here at Toy Street, we place huge emphasis on developing your child’s skills and aim to sell only the most high-quality toys which encourage learning and creativity. This isn’t to say our toys are all work and no play though, we have our own little testers to ensure we are only selling products that kids love!

mail@toystreet.co.uk

Unit 15, Bowthorpe Shopping Centre, Norwich

Tell us how Toy Street made you happy
Placed an order over a week ago. Not heard anything. Emailed 3 days ago to find out when I might expect my order but so far no response.
Ordered a jack in the box and paid via PayPal. Item faulty I tried to contact company through PayPal and they ignored so I raised a complaint using process on PayPal. I had to return item to get a refund and this cost me £8.00 bearing in mind the item is £17.80 and I paid additional postage for delivery in the first place. Not my fault item was faulty and was forced to pay postage twice. Also item took 3 weeks to be delivered as it was originally out of stock even though the company took my money and indicated it was in stock for immediate delivery. Please avoid this dishonest company.
Hello,

Thank you for leaving a review and I am sorry that you have had a poor experience with Toy Street.

Firstly, I can only apologise that your messages that were sent via PayPal were not responded to. I will work with my customer service team to find out why this has not been picked up.

With our damaged items, we are more than happy to accept returns so as to provide a refund or replacement as soon as possible, and our usual protocol is to provide a free post label to ensure this comes at no extra cost to yourself. If you are able to contact us on 01603 974 303 or send an email to mail@toystreet.co.uk, we can arrange a refund for the return shipping costs for you.

Please do not hesitate to get back in contact if you have any further queries, and my sincere apologies again for any inconvenience caused.

Best wishes,

The Toy Street Team
Total rip off for shipping . I was charge 50 just for shipping after the order was placed ...the original shipping price was supposed to be only 6 dollars 🤬
Reply good to have a good to.e it got there with it.
Thank you for your excellent review! Hope you enjoy your products.
thank you.😀😀😀
Thank you too! :D
Great price looking forward to receiving this for my little girls birthday
I hope your little girl has an amazing birthday and enjoys her presents!
Guter Shop mit fairen Preisen.
Thank you, we try and make everything as accessible as we can!
Great prices and speedy delivery! Can't fault :)
We are so happy you can't fault us! We always want to bring this level of service to our customers!
Terrific service! Received my items promptly and in excellent condition. Price was reduced which made the experience even more satisfying. Really glad I stumbled across this company.
We are glad you stumbled across us too! Enjoy your products!
Fast delivery, love gruffy goat!
Thank you Lynn for your review!
He's super cute, isn't he? We are so glad you love him!
Easy to navigate. Timely delivery. Can't believe I haven't used the site before.
Thank you for your great review.
Great product, my 10 year old niece was delighted. Delivery was fantastic and quick. Will definitely be ordering from you again for birthdays and Christmas
Thank you Louise for your lovely review!
Prompt delivery and good price!
Thank you Katherine for your review.
Thank you for this amazing review!
I ordered a product about 15 days ago, with delivery on February 10th. it's February 14th and my product is still in the UK and I don't have the ability to track it or ship it back. bad service
Lovely choice and easy ordering will certainly return in the future.
Thank you for this great review!
Love the Silver Tag Bears.. Website easy to use and efficient ..Ordering was very simple..Looking forward to my new bears .. Best and kindest regards
Excellent selection of bears that are really hard to find! We have started collecting them for our little boy as he had one given to him when he was born. Will definitely be coming back to make another purchase.
Very helpful company with good knowledge of products. Would rate them highly
Thank you for this great review! We are glad to hear that you would recommend us.
Great website great value and superb selection.
Thank you Marilyn for this great review!
Very straightforward
Thanks, Tim for your review.
Toy Street is rated 4.81 based on 3,311 reviews