Toy Street Reviews

of reviewers recommend Toy Street
Read Toy Street Reviews

About Toy Street:

Where fun lives!

Once upon a time, there was a little girl and a little boy, who both loved toys. When it came to their birthdays, they would each ask for a special present, but these were not always easy to find. Their parents search for the perfect gift took them far and wide. The children asked their father, ‘Why can’t you buy both of our toys from the same place?’ A magical idea weaved its way into their father’s head and Toy Street was born.

Toy Street is everyone’s favourite online store filled with must-have children’s toys at family prices. With thousands of products in stock and plans to add even more, you are sure to find something to keep your little ones occupied.

Here at Toy Street, we place huge emphasis on developing your child’s skills and aim to sell only the most high-quality toys which encourage learning and creativity. This isn’t to say our toys are all work and no play though, we have our own little testers to ensure we are only selling products that kids love!

mail@toystreet.co.uk

Unit 15, Bowthorpe Shopping Centre, Norwich

Tell us how Toy Street made you happy
50% cheaper than seen in shop thanks to sale. Daughter very happy xx
Couldn’t buy with Amex so had to use PayPal otherwise all good.
You did fine. I am buying Christmas presents!!!!0
Toy street offered the best price on the internet for the toy I ordered. Delivery was also prompt.
Product came when expected and was exactly as it was described, will be purchasing again in the future
Recieved earlier than mentioned time, great product.
Only concern is you haven't mentioned the numenr of softtoys included in the package. I have purchased "sunny bunnies medium plush 5", since I'm new to toystreet what I thought was, I'll get 5 medium sunny bunnies plus toys. In the image also it showed all the 5 toys, But what I got is only one (pink only). Better why dont you mention the contains of the package in the product description. Thanks, Pratz....
Fast delivery , price competitive
Everything came as it should, and got different characters in each of the three blind bags which is always great
Very good product arrived quickly will be ordering again from this site
Lovely Toy and good service.
Delivery was really fast. The slippers work out smaller than their stated size but that is not toy streets fault.
My order was attended to and dispatched promptly, and arrived safely.
This was a present so can’t tell you how the child feels. Not his birthday yet
Great website. Great prices and good selection of jigsaw puzzles
Came really quick and my nephew loved the blocks. Nice colours and variety of shapes for a fair price.
All received quickly and items as described in the web site. Thanks
Quick efficient service despite coronovirus. I would definitely use again.
It came really quick in the post the game wasn’t as big as I thought it’ll big but it had everything inside of it.
Very quick and efficient process to order just ordered two bikes for my kids very cheap compared to else where
Great shopping experience some lovely things to choose from .
Toy Street is rated 4.85 based on 1,451 reviews