Toy Street Reviews

of reviewers recommend Toy Street
Read Toy Street Reviews

About Toy Street:

Where fun lives!

Once upon a time, there was a little girl and a little boy, who both loved toys. When it came to their birthdays, they would each ask for a special present, but these were not always easy to find. Their parents search for the perfect gift took them far and wide. The children asked their father, ‘Why can’t you buy both of our toys from the same place?’ A magical idea weaved its way into their father’s head and Toy Street was born.

Toy Street is everyone’s favourite online store filled with must-have children’s toys at family prices. With thousands of products in stock and plans to add even more, you are sure to find something to keep your little ones occupied.

Here at Toy Street, we place huge emphasis on developing your child’s skills and aim to sell only the most high-quality toys which encourage learning and creativity. This isn’t to say our toys are all work and no play though, we have our own little testers to ensure we are only selling products that kids love!

mail@toystreet.co.uk

Unit 15, Bowthorpe Shopping Centre, Norwich

Tell us how Toy Street made you happy
Excellent puzzle but was quite difficult even for "us oldies".
We are glad you enjoyed the challenge, Susan! Thank you for this review!
Purchase was satisfactory
Thank you, Darren! We are glad you enjoyed our service! Let us know how you would like us to improve!
Nice things, sensible prices, prompt delivery: all good!
Thank you, Mark! We really appreciate this review! It is lovely to hear from our customers!
The website was very straighforward
We are glad you found our website easy to navigate!
Guter Shop mit fairen Preisen.
Thank you, we try and make everything as accessible as we can!
Great service and fast delivery
I would have given a 5 star but though the packaging could have been better! It’s the little things
Packaging was very poor no bubble wrap around product therefore box was squashed and torn
Product as described
Amazing service. Top banana
easy to us looks good quility
Thank you David for your review!
Order system easy to use.
Thank you Laura for your review!
I didn’t have my item at the sale price as advertised on the site ,
Sorry to hear you didn't pay the price you were expecting. Please email us at mail@toystreet.co.uk and we'll be able to investigate this for you.
I was a bit worried my parcel arriving before Christmas due to all the transport problems but was reassured when I phoned and spoke to someone and sure enough it arrived in time! Good price too.
I purchased the cleaning set for my granddaughter for Christmas. When she opened it the stand was missing. Whilst disappointing, the two year old was thrilled with all the cleaning utensils. My daughter in law then contacted yourselves and a stand arrived about 10 days later. How the stand was missing I cannot understand, however , I was pleased with the efficiency, by yourselves, between putting in the complaint and receiving the missing item. Thank you
Great Experiance, well priced and prompt deliver
Ordered this from Norway. Some traveltime, but absolutely no problem. Perfectly delivered:)
Toy arrive quickly and in good packaging. Gift was as explained and just what we wanted :)
Quick, and delivered on time
very cute and shipping was fast! would highly recommend buying for any age
Even though my parcel didn't arrive within the stated time, Toy Street addressed the issue promptly and apologetically!
I would definitely order from them again.
Toy Street is rated 4.81 based on 3,316 reviews