Toy Street Reviews

of reviewers recommend Toy Street
Read Toy Street Reviews

About Toy Street:

Where fun lives!

Once upon a time, there was a little girl and a little boy, who both loved toys. When it came to their birthdays, they would each ask for a special present, but these were not always easy to find. Their parents search for the perfect gift took them far and wide. The children asked their father, ‘Why can’t you buy both of our toys from the same place?’ A magical idea weaved its way into their father’s head and Toy Street was born.

Toy Street is everyone’s favourite online store filled with must-have children’s toys at family prices. With thousands of products in stock and plans to add even more, you are sure to find something to keep your little ones occupied.

Here at Toy Street, we place huge emphasis on developing your child’s skills and aim to sell only the most high-quality toys which encourage learning and creativity. This isn’t to say our toys are all work and no play though, we have our own little testers to ensure we are only selling products that kids love!

mail@toystreet.co.uk

Unit 15, Bowthorpe Shopping Centre, Norwich

Tell us how Toy Street made you happy
very cute and shipping was fast! would highly recommend buying for any age
Even though my parcel didn't arrive within the stated time, Toy Street addressed the issue promptly and apologetically!
I would definitely order from them again.
Very easy website to navigate through. I would definitely use it again.
Easy site to use hope it comes as soon as promised
Easy to find what you want, very easy to order and pay.
Fairly easy to order. I would prefer to have indication of p/p before actually coming to payment. (it was ok). I would also like to be able to see where company based. Why shouldn't everything be transparent?
Quick and easy delivered on time
Very easy to order. Waiting on the items now.
easy to use and informative web site. Great range of toys.
Good choice of different gifts: soft toys, board games and outdoor toys.
Great shop. However posting is very expensive.
Easy to use site plenty of choice but don't like that I have to pick from not enough catagories at what to look at, but good prices
Prompt delivery via Royal Mail Post within a few days of my order on line. The Snail and the Whale is an absolute favourite book and video of my granddaughter. I ordered this cuddly toy as a Christmas present from great grandma. I expected it to be bigger (there were no dimensions in the product information on the site). Hopefully it won't be a disappointment and will be a wonderful present.
Came very quick, had my grandson cheering. Thank you.
A little delay in the order being received but customer service was fantastic at updating me when I contacted. It was a large order and was immediately sorted I am absolutely delighted and so happy with the ghostbuster sets and surprise box Excellent selection. Thank you so much!
Much cheaper than other sites for the same product.
Arrived in excellent condition. Delivery was slow though. It took over a week instead of the 48 hours stated.
Found the Luna Lovegood doll she wants for Christmas. Thank you.
Great prices! Good offers! And quick delivery!
Very good website and quality of toys. The slippers I ordered were not true to size advertised so I was dissatisfied but that could be a suppler problem rather than the toy shop.
Would definitely use again