Toy Street Reviews

of reviewers recommend Toy Street
Read Toy Street Reviews

About Toy Street:

Where fun lives!

Once upon a time, there was a little girl and a little boy, who both loved toys. When it came to their birthdays, they would each ask for a special present, but these were not always easy to find. Their parents search for the perfect gift took them far and wide. The children asked their father, ‘Why can’t you buy both of our toys from the same place?’ A magical idea weaved its way into their father’s head and Toy Street was born.

Toy Street is everyone’s favourite online store filled with must-have children’s toys at family prices. With thousands of products in stock and plans to add even more, you are sure to find something to keep your little ones occupied.

Here at Toy Street, we place huge emphasis on developing your child’s skills and aim to sell only the most high-quality toys which encourage learning and creativity. This isn’t to say our toys are all work and no play though, we have our own little testers to ensure we are only selling products that kids love!

mail@toystreet.co.uk

Unit 15, Bowthorpe Shopping Centre, Norwich

Tell us how Toy Street made you happy
Box arrived all bashed up and ripped,opened Christmas day one of parts damaged had to botch it together so my daughter wasn't disappointed as cried when told her it was broke ,have photos of damage to box and item
Honestly can't complain too much but the shipping prices for a stuffed toy are kinda absurd. Rest of the website 10/10.
First delivery was the wrong item and delivery was lengthy
Thought that the site was quite good; however I was not impressed by the price of postage; I had to pay £5.99 or £6.99. Quite a price on top of the present, even more so when I thought I’d paid £5.99 and got billed £6.99.
Easy to shop, good items available just waiting for my things to get here. Very excited !!
Prices are great however stock availability is not. 7 pages of a specific brands toy, 5 of those pages are out of stock. Not great on the lead up to Christmas.
Thanks for the feedback! We've been extremely busy recently which is why our stock has been running low, however, keep an eye on our website because our procurement team are working hard to secure more stock.
Prompt dispatch and delivery but toy packaging damaged due to poor delivery box
God prompt service. Will definitely recommend them. Will use again.
Fast delivery, great assistance
This order took almost two weeks to arrive. The items are nice but if its going to take this long for an order to arrive i dont think i would order again.
I came across Toy Street by chance so thought I would check it out . I was looking for 3 specific items and they had them all . Plus 1 item was a couple of pounds cheaper than anywhere else ,plus had an extra bit off with a code for buying 3 items . Lets hope they arrive safely and soon . I will be very happy.
Toy was fine but delivery was massively delayed. Apparently the stock was over but the website didn't update.. but its fine
I was a little disappointed with the time it took to despatch and therefore receive my order. Everything was great with the actual order once it arrived though and for a good price. I would use again, but not if I wanted something fairly quickly!
My order was delayed about 2 weeks.
I had to phone and track it.
I was told one of the items was missing.
Would have been better if I was made aware and ordered the missing item from alternative place.
My son was a bit getting very impatient.Customer care service was excellent.After I phoned my parcel was dispatched immediately and I received it on the next day.
Wasnt a super quick delivery and the item is quite cheaply made, the stickers were all bubbled and generally wasnt happy with the overall look of the toy considering it was new!
Order process easy. Delivery very poor. Dispatched on 25.9.2020, in Peterborough same evening, arrived Preston 1132hrs Monday morning, no update after that and it's Tuesday 1615. You're being let down by your delivery service. I purposely didn't choose Amazon despite being a Prime customer.
Nothing wrong with the experience overall and toys came in perfect condition. However I ordered 5 and 4/5 were the same character. I know that is the chance you take but I mean.....
Written 2 of these reviews in the past with the promise of a reward. No such reward ever came.

This time the item advertised at grade B was nicely discounted but extremely damage. More so then I would have expected.

Delivery was fast.
Arrived quickly and the cars are very good but the "buildings are made of card so I'm not sure how long they will last. Shame as lets down a nice product.
My parcel was missing a postcodexand hasnt been delivered yet
Toy Street is rated 4.81 based on 2,833 reviews