Toy Street Reviews

of reviewers recommend Toy Street
Read Toy Street Reviews

About Toy Street:

Where fun lives!

Once upon a time, there was a little girl and a little boy, who both loved toys. When it came to their birthdays, they would each ask for a special present, but these were not always easy to find. Their parents search for the perfect gift took them far and wide. The children asked their father, ‘Why can’t you buy both of our toys from the same place?’ A magical idea weaved its way into their father’s head and Toy Street was born.

Toy Street is everyone’s favourite online store filled with must-have children’s toys at family prices. With thousands of products in stock and plans to add even more, you are sure to find something to keep your little ones occupied.

Here at Toy Street, we place huge emphasis on developing your child’s skills and aim to sell only the most high-quality toys which encourage learning and creativity. This isn’t to say our toys are all work and no play though, we have our own little testers to ensure we are only selling products that kids love!

mail@toystreet.co.uk

Unit 15, Bowthorpe Shopping Centre, Norwich

Tell us how Toy Street made you happy
The present was for my gran daughter who lives in Scotland and I was going over to see them from Belfast and thought it be easier to get you to send to there address as it would not arrive before I left.you had said would arrive on the thursday 9th of july when I arrived too.But it didnt arrive to the Saturday which was bit disappointing as my gran son had his present as gran daughter didnt
There was an error at the checkout process and the discount code I applied didn’t come off the final total which was disappointing. After emailing you about the problem you didn’t refund the difference, again disappointing
My parcel was missing a postcodexand hasnt been delivered yet
I ordered a peppa pig bike for my daughter’s birthday only to find that when I opened the box it was not the bike that was shown on their website.. the bike I received didn’t even seem to be on the website, so I found this quite disappointing as I ordered from this site for that Particular bike. I unfortunately did not have time to send this back. Luckily (due to her age) my daughter was still happy with the bike she received. Had she been a little older this may not have been the case.
Quality product
Excellent Price
Slow delivery
After waiting for 2 weeks for my oder I decided to ring toy street to find out what had happened they told me there was a stock issue, they did then resolve this matter. but it would have been nice if I could have been notified on the first place that there was going to be a delay with my order rather than me having to chase them
Hello,

Thank you for leaving feedback, I am sorry to hear that you have had a disappointing experience.

I will investigate further the delay behind the order and why you were not updated accordingly on this, to ensure that no future customers are effected by similar issues.

I hope that since dispatch you are now happy with the remainder of your order, but please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Best wishes,