Toy Street Reviews

of reviewers recommend Toy Street
Read Toy Street Reviews

About Toy Street:

Where fun lives!

Once upon a time, there was a little girl and a little boy, who both loved toys. When it came to their birthdays, they would each ask for a special present, but these were not always easy to find. Their parents search for the perfect gift took them far and wide. The children asked their father, ‘Why can’t you buy both of our toys from the same place?’ A magical idea weaved its way into their father’s head and Toy Street was born.

Toy Street is everyone’s favourite online store filled with must-have children’s toys at family prices. With thousands of products in stock and plans to add even more, you are sure to find something to keep your little ones occupied.

Here at Toy Street, we place huge emphasis on developing your child’s skills and aim to sell only the most high-quality toys which encourage learning and creativity. This isn’t to say our toys are all work and no play though, we have our own little testers to ensure we are only selling products that kids love!

mail@toystreet.co.uk

Unit 15, Bowthorpe Shopping Centre, Norwich

Tell us how Toy Street made you happy
can improve the packaging for the delivery
Oh no! We are sorry for this! Please let our customer service team know how we can improve!
I purchased the yellow baby shark but received the pink Mommy shark and this was a gift for a baby boy so quite disappointed unfortunately.
Oh no! If you would like us to resolve this, please contact our customer service team! We would be happy to look into this!
not bad bla bla
Thank you! Please let us know how we could improve our service!
Easy to order
Thank you Kath, I'm glad you found our website easy to navigate!
rapido atendimento, mas o produto estava amassado
I haven't received my goods
Order fulfilment and delivery was great. However, some parts of a meccano set were missing and I'm still waiting for a response to my phone call and follow up email.
The stuffed animal I ordered was extremely smaller than what I anticipated, but shipping was fast and product quality was good.
Due to an issue with the website my order took much longer than expected but customer service was friendly and quite helpful and gave me a refund to the shipping costs.
Bought as a gift, it arrived within the time stated, but was very damaged. It wasn't packaged enough be I believe that it was damaged on transit, that or it was damaged when sent to me.
Great quality toys at great prices , delivery took a very long time (over 4 weeks) . Customer services were reassuring but it took a while to get a response .
Box arrived all bashed up and ripped,opened Christmas day one of parts damaged had to botch it together so my daughter wasn't disappointed as cried when told her it was broke ,have photos of damage to box and item
Honestly can't complain too much but the shipping prices for a stuffed toy are kinda absurd. Rest of the website 10/10.
First delivery was the wrong item and delivery was lengthy
Thought that the site was quite good; however I was not impressed by the price of postage; I had to pay £5.99 or £6.99. Quite a price on top of the present, even more so when I thought I’d paid £5.99 and got billed £6.99.
Easy to shop, good items available just waiting for my things to get here. Very excited !!
Prices are great however stock availability is not. 7 pages of a specific brands toy, 5 of those pages are out of stock. Not great on the lead up to Christmas.
Thanks for the feedback! We've been extremely busy recently which is why our stock has been running low, however, keep an eye on our website because our procurement team are working hard to secure more stock.
Prompt dispatch and delivery but toy packaging damaged due to poor delivery box
God prompt service. Will definitely recommend them. Will use again.
Fast delivery, great assistance