Toy Street Reviews

of reviewers recommend Toy Street
Read Toy Street Reviews

About Toy Street:

Where fun lives!

Once upon a time, there was a little girl and a little boy, who both loved toys. When it came to their birthdays, they would each ask for a special present, but these were not always easy to find. Their parents search for the perfect gift took them far and wide. The children asked their father, ‘Why can’t you buy both of our toys from the same place?’ A magical idea weaved its way into their father’s head and Toy Street was born.

Toy Street is everyone’s favourite online store filled with must-have children’s toys at family prices. With thousands of products in stock and plans to add even more, you are sure to find something to keep your little ones occupied.

Here at Toy Street, we place huge emphasis on developing your child’s skills and aim to sell only the most high-quality toys which encourage learning and creativity. This isn’t to say our toys are all work and no play though, we have our own little testers to ensure we are only selling products that kids love!

mail@toystreet.co.uk

Unit 15, Bowthorpe Shopping Centre, Norwich

Tell us how Toy Street made you happy
The shipping ND packaging was very good. The order was complete and everything as ordered. Thank you for an easy transaction.
Site very accessible. Paying was very straightforward. Painless shopping experience from start to finish.
Simple to use website and great prices - thanks!
Very easy to find what I was looking for. Just waiting for delivery and quality now.
Excellent service and quick delivery.
amazing prices compared to many other retailers, super easy to navigate around the website and find what you want, excellent delivery service this will be my first go to toy store now xx
The toy train set collections are fab Lots of choice of bits to add to our growing number of wooden train parts. The website is easy to use and the prices good. Payment was easy and they emailed at every stage. Delivery was good and the bits I bought packaged up safely. Many thanks and I will be ordering again soon!
My order arrived DAMAGED!!!!!! The box is part of the experience and due to an entire lack of care in the packaging it arrived unusable. It should have been packed in another box as the silvertags box IS NOT THICK ENOUGH TO BE SENT INTERNATIONALLY. I spent nearly $50 Australian dollars to have this sent, it should have arrived in tact!!!!! How do I explain to my daughter on her birthday why her present is so beat up? It is extremely disappointing and in my opinion Toy Street should send me a new (unassembled) box to replace the one I received particularly given how much I paid for shipping.
Great service, had to return one product because I doubled the order in error, not a problem
Listed a product that they have never had in stock, Knock Knock First Words.....
We sent this as a gift to some friends who are new parents and they loved it, tracking of the parcel was great and easy to make sure it got there. All in all Toy Street is great place to shop.
Coud not ask for better service
Everything arrived well packed, very quickly and was exactly what I expected.
A lovely gift for a new born baby. Competitive price even when paying extra for express delivery.
Great selection (we were trying to go a little less plastic and there was quite a bit of choice). Next day delivery option was very handy and everything got here when it should have done. Will certainly be back.
The Bicycle we bought for our grandson was exactly as we were expecting snd the packaging and delivery were first class!
Item delivered quickly and am sure my sons will enjoy! Many thanks
Great item and good price but disappointed that it took 6 days to arrive when it states 48hr delivery. Wouldn't normally matter but left a disappointed 6yr old who'd spent her own money!
received on time great product my child loves her sandels
Really pleased with the products. Super fast delivery
Toy Street is rated 4.80 based on 3,819 reviews