Toy Street Reviews

of reviewers recommend Toy Street
Read Toy Street Reviews

About Toy Street:

Where fun lives!

Once upon a time, there was a little girl and a little boy, who both loved toys. When it came to their birthdays, they would each ask for a special present, but these were not always easy to find. Their parents search for the perfect gift took them far and wide. The children asked their father, ‘Why can’t you buy both of our toys from the same place?’ A magical idea weaved its way into their father’s head and Toy Street was born.

Toy Street is everyone’s favourite online store filled with must-have children’s toys at family prices. With thousands of products in stock and plans to add even more, you are sure to find something to keep your little ones occupied.

Here at Toy Street, we place huge emphasis on developing your child’s skills and aim to sell only the most high-quality toys which encourage learning and creativity. This isn’t to say our toys are all work and no play though, we have our own little testers to ensure we are only selling products that kids love!

mail@toystreet.co.uk

Unit 15, Bowthorpe Shopping Centre, Norwich

Tell us how Toy Street made you happy
Great toy shop. Ordered some star wars toys for my son that had sold out everywhere else and they arrived promptly and were packed nicely. No hassle on website. Ordering was straight forward. First time using. Reccomend!
Posted 1 hour ago
Good prices and items received quickly. Would recommend.
This was my first order with Toy Street. I found the website whilst searching for a particular toy, and decided to give it a try as there were lots of other good reviews. Similarly, my toy was well priced, dispatched promptly and well packaged. I am really impressed and will be using them again. Thank you!
Really quick and easy order, delivery was quick and the best thing is they sent parcel using a recycled box from their delivery to be used for mine.
Great service and great toy! Would dedinitely use again!
Excellent service first class
I bought this for my grandson for Christmas so not opened as yet. The service was however quick and efficient no problems at all.
Excellent service
Pleased with my purchase product arrived quickly and was well packaged, easy to order and at a good price.
Excellent, speedy service. Items well wrapped.
Order 2 Items no hassle easy payment , very quick delivery !
Highly recommend .
Easy to use website except for claiming fee delivery as stated??
Wow!

Our toys arrived super quickly, they were the lowest price around and the website was absolutely flawless!

Thank you!
Brilliant service. Fast delivery.
Great service and value for money delivered on time and well packaged,will definitely use toy street again
Great range of products, competitive pricing and multi-buy discounts. Shipping quick and we'll packaged parcels. Will definitely use again.
Excellent service and great selection of toys
Really pleased I found this company online.
Items were cheaper than elsewhere and delivery was faultless.
Will buy from here again.
Speedy delivery and everything was perfect as ordered.
Very pleased with the prices, products, packaging and speed of delivery, would definitely use again.
Toy Street is rated 4.84 based on 2,190 reviews