Toy Street Reviews

of reviewers recommend Toy Street
Read Toy Street Reviews

About Toy Street:

Where fun lives!

Once upon a time, there was a little girl and a little boy, who both loved toys. When it came to their birthdays, they would each ask for a special present, but these were not always easy to find. Their parents search for the perfect gift took them far and wide. The children asked their father, ‘Why can’t you buy both of our toys from the same place?’ A magical idea weaved its way into their father’s head and Toy Street was born.

Toy Street is everyone’s favourite online store filled with must-have children’s toys at family prices. With thousands of products in stock and plans to add even more, you are sure to find something to keep your little ones occupied.

Here at Toy Street, we place huge emphasis on developing your child’s skills and aim to sell only the most high-quality toys which encourage learning and creativity. This isn’t to say our toys are all work and no play though, we have our own little testers to ensure we are only selling products that kids love!

mail@toystreet.co.uk

Unit 15, Bowthorpe Shopping Centre, Norwich

Tell us how Toy Street made you happy
I was really pleased with this purchase, it gave us so much fun at Christmas.
It’s a great product at a very good price and delivery time was brilliant.
I will certainly use Toy Street again and recommend them to everyone.
Thank you.
My first time to use this company and they were excellent to deal with. Order was dispatched and delivered very promptly. Will definitely shop with this company again.
very very good.My daughter is very happy with her how to train your dragon playmobil. I recommend
Amazing experience. I would highly recommend Toy Street. Fast, prompt shipping. Product was perfect and as described.
Thank you Lisa for this lovely review.
Quick, easy and efficient. Excellent service.
Thanks, Nigel for your review!
I order 3 teddies for my 3 girls and was so worried about then getting to me in time for Christmas. There were with me within a few days. Great service, great products, very happy. Would definitely use Toy Street again. Sad I missed out on a few items that were reduced. Ellie
Thank you Ellie for this lovely review, we are happy that your girls got their teddies!
I was a bit worried my parcel arriving before Christmas due to all the transport problems but was reassured when I phoned and spoke to someone and sure enough it arrived in time! Good price too.
Arrived on time. Kept in touch of delivery. Great price brilliant product. Fabulous service.
Thank you Marie for the great review.
Good efficient service. I would recommend Toy Street to friends.
Thank you for your great review.
Great transaction, fantastic range available at good prices!
Thank you Michelle for the great review!
Excellent service purchases brilliant would highly recommend this company
Thank you Julie for the lovely review.
Arrived on time, good price
Very good price for Scrabble Prestige.
Prompt delivery.
I’m happy :)
I’m really impressed with the service received from toy street and efficient they have been. The toy I ordered was shipped next day and I was kept updated at every stage of the order. Their customer service was tremendous and I would definitely recommend.
Item received in good time. The item was of good quality and my granddaughter loved the gift
I was please to get this board game here, which I couldn’t find anywhere else. Reasonably priced and swift delivery inspire of the various restrictions running up to Christmas. My daughter was delighted with it! Thank you
Item arrived within a few days just before Christmas, as described - my little boy loves his new monkey teddy! Would highly recommend :)
Product arrived super fast to the U.S! Great toy having hours of fun.
Easy smooth transaction highly recommended seller.Thank you
Product- Pandemic game - arrived on time, in good condition and was enjoyed by us all over Xmas - despite the subject!
Toy Street is rated 4.81 based on 2,911 reviews