Toy Street Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Toy Street

mail@toystreet.co.uk

Unit 5 Beech Avenue, Taverham

How would you rate Toy Street?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Order as requested and prompt"
"Thank you for quick and trouble free buying."
"Purchased the Sushi Go Party and was very happy with how quickly it was delivered!!! Fantastic price compared to other sites and game stores!"
"Did not arrive in time for Christmas Royal Mail say it went to DPD warehouse by mistake"
Hi there,

Thank you for your review.

I'm terribly sorry to hear that your order didn't arrive before Christmas. It seems that, as you say, this was an error by Royal Mail which unfortunately is outside of our control. I can see that the order was placed on 17/12/18 at 8:12pm and it was sent on 18/12/17 at 4:28pm.

If I can be of any assistance, please do let me know.

Many thanks,
Olivia - Marketing Manger
"Great thanks came before Xmas!"
"A great range of model bikes and cars! Packaged really well, with fast delivery. They even through in a candy cane, which was a lovely touch. I would recommend."
"Brought this Teddy for a relative this Christmas hopefully theyll like it. Was worried about it arriving in time as I only ordered on Monday but I've got it already!"
"Great price, fast delivery, excellent service!"
"Fast and convenient delivery. Definitely will be shopping with Toystreet again!"
"Fab prices, fast delivery and helpful staff. Kids are sorted for Christmas. Couldn't ask for more!"
"Easy to use site, so many toys to buy!!"
"Great fun, i love little toys like this to play with on my desk, best thing is you can add paperclips to it! Saves losing em everywhere! 5/5"
"Great company, great prices, helpful customer service team - what more could you want!"
"Great service, good range of products at competitive prices. Very happy and made Christmas shopping that bit easier!!"
"Very good prices and item delivered quickly. Would use again."
"Brought the Polar bear for my nephews birthday and he loves it, fast delivery and easy checkout, couldn't be happier."
"Great product, great price, can’t complain! :D"
"I was so pleased to receive my keyring earlier than expected. Placing my order was quick and easy. Will be ordering more toys from toy street very soon."
"Fast delivery and great customer service, would recommend!"
"Delivered really quickly. I know my nephew is going to love this! So great."
Toy Street is rated 4.86 based on 22 reviews