Toy Street Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Toy Street

Tell us how Toy Street made you happy

Telephone
"Great service and quick delivery"
"Ordered a jack in the box and paid via PayPal. Item faulty I tried to contact company through PayPal and they ignored so I raised a complaint using process on PayPal. I had to return item to get a refund and this cost me £8.00 bearing in mind the item is £17.80 and I paid additional postage for delivery in the first place. Not my fault item was faulty and was forced to pay postage twice. Also item took 3 weeks to be delivered as it was originally out of stock even though the company took my money and indicated it was in stock for immediate delivery. Please avoid this dishonest company."
"Flipping good!"
"Excellent customer service. Order delivered within 2 days of placing and price of item also very good. Highly recommend."
"I returned my item for a refund as my son had already bought a trike for my grandson, I am still waiting for my refund!"
"Ordered 3 toys 10 days ago (7 working days,) I was told delivery would be 48 hours. After 5 days I contacted via their messenger, no response, I called to be told one was out of stock, was told they would ship 2 items which arrived after they promised. Had to chase and was not told the correct information when I did speak. Good prices but doesn’t compensate for the fact delivery is a week late."
"I received the purchase very quick."
"The soft toy was perfect and exactly how i expected it to be. Good qaulity and it looked so real. Worth the money."
"Brilliant service, reasonable price!"
"I was expecting more than I got but that’s my fault for reading the description properly. Would of liked to purchase the full collection but it’s not going to happen as you only receive ‘one random toy’ and I’m not going to keep buying and hope one day I get a full set.. But delivery was quick and toy is great quality."
"Very happy with purchase, posting of item also efficient."
"Great packaging, handy customer support, toy was 100% authentic!"
"Got everything I ordered and really happy, delivery was on time , and my granddaughter loved her new toys on her birthday, great will be buying all my grandkids toys from here for Christmas"
"Great service, fast delivery and excellent prices. I have one happy lil brio fan. Definitely use again."
"Excellent"
"Very pleased with the good price and service. Good delivery tim"
"Quick efficient delivery. Bought Brio Garage as a Christmas gift for my grandson."
"The best price Incould find, prompt delivery and well packed thank you."
"Simple website, easy to checkout items cheaper than in many high street retailers. Well packaged, delivery promptly with emails and tracking info all the way."
"This product came very quickly and in perfect condition. Love it"
Toy Street is rated 4.86 based on 141 reviews