Toy Street Reviews

of reviewers recommend Toy Street
Read Toy Street Reviews

About Toy Street:

Where fun lives!

Once upon a time, there was a little girl and a little boy, who both loved toys. When it came to their birthdays, they would each ask for a special present, but these were not always easy to find. Their parents search for the perfect gift took them far and wide. The children asked their father, ‘Why can’t you buy both of our toys from the same place?’ A magical idea weaved its way into their father’s head and Toy Street was born.

Toy Street is everyone’s favourite online store filled with must-have children’s toys at family prices. With thousands of products in stock and plans to add even more, you are sure to find something to keep your little ones occupied.

Here at Toy Street, we place huge emphasis on developing your child’s skills and aim to sell only the most high-quality toys which encourage learning and creativity. This isn’t to say our toys are all work and no play though, we have our own little testers to ensure we are only selling products that kids love!

mail@toystreet.co.uk

Unit 15, Bowthorpe Shopping Centre, Norwich

Tell us how Toy Street made you happy
Excellent service ,quick delivery ,excellent value for money
Posted 43 seconds ago
The online payment system is the only gripe. The staff were good when dealing with the error and the delivery speed was very good too.
Posted 2 minutes ago
Fabulous service quick delivery best things that could have been bought for my boy he loves them
Posted 6 minutes ago
Competitive prices , easy to use site. I would definitely use this site again.
Posted 10 minutes ago
Package Came with great timing, product was in perfect condition and was at an amazing price, will be buying again
Posted 12 minutes ago
Fast delivery and great communication, a pleasure to buy from
Posted 13 minutes ago
Excellent price
Posted 13 minutes ago
Really pleased with my purchase, received within a couple of days
Posted 14 minutes ago
I just stumbled across ‘Toy street’ when I was looking for certain Christmas presents. I was really impressed with the website, the reasonable pricing and how quick and easy the transaction was. Delivery was just as quick. I would definitely recommend and use ‘Toy Street’ again in the future.
Posted 15 minutes ago
Great quality and fast delivery. Definitely recommend and will use them again!!
Posted 18 minutes ago
Brought for my sons 3rd birthday. He absolutely loves it
Posted 19 minutes ago
Great products, well packaged however delivery was a little slow.
Posted 20 minutes ago
Great supplier - lovely product. Very pleased.
Posted 20 minutes ago
Very good value for money and fast delivery!
Great service
Posted 20 minutes ago
Bought a gift for my niece for Christmas. Came very quickly. Looks good. Far cheaper than other online shops. Will buy from here again.
Posted 22 minutes ago
Made my first order with the company and it will be my last! It was over 3 weeks and my single item order was still not dispatched, so I requested a refund and to their credit it was refunded that same day. I checked and the item I ordered was back on their site but at over nearly 8 times the price I paid when I placed my order, so appears to me they purposely didn’t send my item, with the intention of selling it for more.
easy order not yet delivered
very nice experience viewing your site and it was an excellent customer-centered, user -friendly method of shopping.
Great toy, perfect design, funny sound. My daughter loves it!! Thank you. Lenka N
Toy Street is rated 4.79 based on 4,257 reviews