Toy Street Reviews

of reviewers recommend Toy Street
Read Toy Street Reviews

About Toy Street:

Where fun lives!

Once upon a time, there was a little girl and a little boy, who both loved toys. When it came to their birthdays, they would each ask for a special present, but these were not always easy to find. Their parents search for the perfect gift took them far and wide. The children asked their father, ‘Why can’t you buy both of our toys from the same place?’ A magical idea weaved its way into their father’s head and Toy Street was born.

Toy Street is everyone’s favourite online store filled with must-have children’s toys at family prices. With thousands of products in stock and plans to add even more, you are sure to find something to keep your little ones occupied.

Here at Toy Street, we place huge emphasis on developing your child’s skills and aim to sell only the most high-quality toys which encourage learning and creativity. This isn’t to say our toys are all work and no play though, we have our own little testers to ensure we are only selling products that kids love!

mail@toystreet.co.uk

Unit 15, Bowthorpe Shopping Centre, Norwich

Tell us how Toy Street made you happy
The package seemed to come in a timely manner once I checked the tracking...but it also said it was sent back to sender. I contacted the company and they said sorry it was in their warehouse and would refund me. I still wanted what I ordered but they said I would have to reorder and did not offer a discount compensation. They did say if the prices were different at all I could contact them again which was nice but it overall wasn't a great experience. I decided not to reorder. I originally ordered because they had ben and holly toys at half the price of Amazon even with shipping. So if the toys had gotten to me it would have been great!
Awful checkout process and update of basket - very painful and nearly lost the will to live with it!
I’m sure the product is fine however I wouldn’t know since I have yet to receive it. Ordered Friday using next day 24hr delivery. I understand that the current situation may slow things down however it’s Friday and I have yet to receive the goods. I’m purposely trying to avoid Amazon to support i can support local businesses, however you can see why people resort to bigger more reliable businesses. Not to say I won’t shop here again, but as my product was for my nephews 1st birthday and with the shops being closed at the moment it has left a sour taste.
I have also sent a complaint email to Royal Mail stating frustration and understand that this isn’t entirely your fault.
Great toy but very poor delivery it took 8 days to arrive and missed the birthday it was for!
Thanks for the feedback. We're very sorry the item missed the birthday it for ordered for. Your item was despatched within 24 hours of you making the order. Unfortunately it looks like Royal Mail took much longer than they should have done to get this item to you. We'd love for you to contact us either by phone or email and give us an opportunity to make this right.
Items ordered that were in stock are not sent and though still listed in stock on the website were just refunded leaving me to pay full postage on only one item making it more expensive than elsewhere.
Thanks for the feedback. We're very sorry to hear there was a stock listing error on the website and we were unable to fulfil your order. This is not a typical experience and we would love for you to contact us either by mail or phone and give us an opportunity to make this right.
delivery took to long. and not much up dates. want be using again
Toy was good but box was all open when it got to me
Hi Natalie, Sorry to hear your box arrived open. Can you email us with some pictures so we can raise this with our courier? Thanks.
Communication very poor. I had to contact them for updates when 2 of my items were out of stock apparently
One week late for delivery and it is still not received.
Moreover, Very expensive transport fees!
Second time I’ve made an order and both have not turned up, had to chase them both times to find out what was going on to be told they don’t have the items. Annoying that nobody was checking if orders are being sent on time and updating customers on this. Happy to take money straight away but don’t deliver. Still waiting for the other half of my order which I was assured wouldn’t be far off, but again having to chase them on this. Made it clear this was a birthday gift!
Hi I haven’t received my order?
Had no problems with ordering and delivery, but the toy they sent was slightly different to the one they were advertising. The Grandpa Pig boat is advertised as having Peppa and George, but there was only Peppa. Had a disappointed three year old as George was missing. I could have got the toy they sent cheaper from somewhere else and without having to pay delivery. Did email twice asking for clarification but no response to either email, so customer service in my experience hasn’t been great.
Delivery was quick but product was unsuitable. Emailed and asked for refund and where to send item back too nearly a week ago and still no reply. Communication is bad.
Received a toy completely different to what was advertised. Quick response to my email about it but too much messing around to send back and sort out.
I bought the gift as a birthday present and was told it would be delivered on Monday and it didn’t arrive until the Thursday and I wasn’t told that there was going to be a delay.
Ordered a Melissa and doug Grocery store and the quality was poor, scratches on the wooden panels. Emailed Toy Street and took them a while to get back to me.
I placed an order for my daughters birthday presents, the order took 13 days to arrive! When ordering it stated delivery would be 2-5 days. The items arrived too late for my daughters birthday and so the items were pointless. I contacted “customer services” via email several times, all ignored, was unable to get through on the phone as nobody answers.
A complete waste of time and money!!
Wrong item sent. Was not the one I ordered.
Still not recieved my item ordered it a week ago now
Hello Lauren,

Thank you for your feedback and I am sorry to hear about the issues on your order.

I can see that you have since been in contact with our customer service team to resolve the issue and your order should be with you now!

We will continue to investigate this issues to ensure we can prevent this from happening again in the future.

Please do not hesitate to get back in contact on 0800 007 5444 or via email at team@zatu.co.uk if you require any further assistance.

My sincere apologies again for any inconvenience caused.

Best wishes,

The Toy Street Team
Did not arrive in time for Christmas Royal Mail say it went to DPD warehouse by mistake
Hi there,

Thank you for your review.

I'm terribly sorry to hear that your order didn't arrive before Christmas. It seems that, as you say, this was an error by Royal Mail which unfortunately is outside of our control. I can see that the order was placed on 17/12/18 at 8:12pm and it was sent on 18/12/17 at 4:28pm.

If I can be of any assistance, please do let me know.

Many thanks,