Toy Street Reviews

of reviewers recommend Toy Street
Read Toy Street Reviews

About Toy Street:

Where fun lives!

Once upon a time, there was a little girl and a little boy, who both loved toys. When it came to their birthdays, they would each ask for a special present, but these were not always easy to find. Their parents search for the perfect gift took them far and wide. The children asked their father, ‘Why can’t you buy both of our toys from the same place?’ A magical idea weaved its way into their father’s head and Toy Street was born.

Toy Street is everyone’s favourite online store filled with must-have children’s toys at family prices. With thousands of products in stock and plans to add even more, you are sure to find something to keep your little ones occupied.

Here at Toy Street, we place huge emphasis on developing your child’s skills and aim to sell only the most high-quality toys which encourage learning and creativity. This isn’t to say our toys are all work and no play though, we have our own little testers to ensure we are only selling products that kids love!

mail@toystreet.co.uk

Unit 15, Bowthorpe Shopping Centre, Norwich

Tell us how Toy Street made you happy
Ordered a Melissa and doug Grocery store and the quality was poor, scratches on the wooden panels. Emailed Toy Street and took them a while to get back to me.
I placed an order for my daughters birthday presents, the order took 13 days to arrive! When ordering it stated delivery would be 2-5 days. The items arrived too late for my daughters birthday and so the items were pointless. I contacted “customer services” via email several times, all ignored, was unable to get through on the phone as nobody answers.
A complete waste of time and money!!
Wrong item sent. Was not the one I ordered.
Still not recieved my item ordered it a week ago now
Hello Lauren,

Thank you for your feedback and I am sorry to hear about the issues on your order.

I can see that you have since been in contact with our customer service team to resolve the issue and your order should be with you now!

We will continue to investigate this issues to ensure we can prevent this from happening again in the future.

Please do not hesitate to get back in contact on 0800 007 5444 or via email at team@zatu.co.uk if you require any further assistance.

My sincere apologies again for any inconvenience caused.

Best wishes,

The Toy Street Team
Did not arrive in time for Christmas Royal Mail say it went to DPD warehouse by mistake
Hi there,

Thank you for your review.

I'm terribly sorry to hear that your order didn't arrive before Christmas. It seems that, as you say, this was an error by Royal Mail which unfortunately is outside of our control. I can see that the order was placed on 17/12/18 at 8:12pm and it was sent on 18/12/17 at 4:28pm.

If I can be of any assistance, please do let me know.

Many thanks,