Toy Street Reviews

of reviewers recommend Toy Street
Read Toy Street Reviews

About Toy Street:

Where fun lives!

Once upon a time, there was a little girl and a little boy, who both loved toys. When it came to their birthdays, they would each ask for a special present, but these were not always easy to find. Their parents search for the perfect gift took them far and wide. The children asked their father, ‘Why can’t you buy both of our toys from the same place?’ A magical idea weaved its way into their father’s head and Toy Street was born.

Toy Street is everyone’s favourite online store filled with must-have children’s toys at family prices. With thousands of products in stock and plans to add even more, you are sure to find something to keep your little ones occupied.

Here at Toy Street, we place huge emphasis on developing your child’s skills and aim to sell only the most high-quality toys which encourage learning and creativity. This isn’t to say our toys are all work and no play though, we have our own little testers to ensure we are only selling products that kids love!

mail@toystreet.co.uk

Unit 15, Bowthorpe Shopping Centre, Norwich

Tell us how Toy Street made you happy
A great deal on a board game; customer service were also able to handle any problem I had!
Great, quick and efficient service.
Lovely Tilly doll. Happy customer.
Beautiful quality, well worth the money and arrived quickly. Would recommend.
Items were all correct and packed lovely
All good, just a delay in getting order. But understand under current situation why things are delayed.
Beautifully wrapped for me with good quality.Fast postage.Would recommend.
Great prices, delivery was quick and packaged well.
The items came quickly and were cheaper than other sites. The red panda was a bit cross eyed, but we are going to make it an eye patch. Problem solved!!
Efficiency
I was sceptical at first as I literally just found toy street on google but I wasnt let down. Item was delivered within 4 days cant fault the pricing and it was the only place that had what I actually wanted!!
Very reliable seller, the toys are super. We love them
Found this wee site when I was just searching google for Disney themed game really impressed by selection and delighted with my choice of Disney Codenames. Ordered and it arrived a couple of days later 😀
I was really impressed with Toy Street. I found their website very easy to navigate and purchase from. The speed of delivery was very unexpected too. I would definitely recommend purchasing from them. They have definitely gained a returning customer
Great service
Easy to order
brilliant, very good customer service prompt delivery
Such a cute gift ordered.
Quick delivery.
Web page easy to navigate, purchased mystery gift for a 9-11yr old and she loved it was definitely good value for money, even paid for gift wrap was very happy will recommend to family and friends have already done.
Excellent and efficient service. Our purchase is a present for our niece but it arrived it excellent condition and is exactly as described. She will love it.
Toy Street is rated 4.84 based on 1,491 reviews