Toy Street Reviews

of reviewers recommend Toy Street
Read Toy Street Reviews

About Toy Street:

Where fun lives!

Once upon a time, there was a little girl and a little boy, who both loved toys. When it came to their birthdays, they would each ask for a special present, but these were not always easy to find. Their parents search for the perfect gift took them far and wide. The children asked their father, ‘Why can’t you buy both of our toys from the same place?’ A magical idea weaved its way into their father’s head and Toy Street was born.

Toy Street is everyone’s favourite online store filled with must-have children’s toys at family prices. With thousands of products in stock and plans to add even more, you are sure to find something to keep your little ones occupied.

Here at Toy Street, we place huge emphasis on developing your child’s skills and aim to sell only the most high-quality toys which encourage learning and creativity. This isn’t to say our toys are all work and no play though, we have our own little testers to ensure we are only selling products that kids love!

mail@toystreet.co.uk

Unit 15, Bowthorpe Shopping Centre, Norwich

Tell us how Toy Street made you happy
Love the Silver Tag Bears.. Website easy to use and efficient ..Ordering was very simple..Looking forward to my new bears .. Best and kindest regards
Excellent selection of bears that are really hard to find! We have started collecting them for our little boy as he had one given to him when he was born. Will definitely be coming back to make another purchase.
Very helpful company with good knowledge of products. Would rate them highly
Thank you for this great review! We are glad to hear that you would recommend us.
Great website great value and superb selection.
Thank you Marilyn for this great review!
Really clear, easy to shop, so pleased there was a gift wrap option!
Thank you Cherry for your lovely review!
Very straightforward
Thanks, Tim for your review.
Very clear website and extremely easy transaction. Will definitely re-visit and recommend to friends and family.
Thank you for this great review, we are glad you enjoyed your experience with us!
Impressed with the range of products. Website quite straightforward but wasn't clear how to find age-related products [click on the Toy Street sign!], so I called the shop for assistance. Looking forward to receiving our order.
Thank you Susan for this lovely review!
Prompt service.Easy to order online.Quality product.
Thank you Sandra we appreciate your review.
My little nephew and niece had lost two dogs before xmas and so upset. Ordered a black & golden lab for them and the surprise and love on their faces was enough for me. Thanks for getting it so quick. Very happy x
Sorry to hear about the loss, we hope that they enjoy their toy labradors!
Thank you Jeanette for your review.
W ebought a Mary Meyer Stuffed elephant. It's great quality, really soft and didn't take long to arrive.
Very easy to find what I wanted and the option to have it gift wrapped and sent directly to my Grandson was very helpful in these virus - restricted times!
Easily accessible site *****
Great site and very accessible
I was wary of purchasing from toystreet due to some bad reviews I read online (not having stock and shipping out remaining items at the same delivery price instead of contacting customers, bad customer service; no reply after more than 10 days). However, the item I want can only be found on their website hence I took the risk and decided to order from them. Before ordering, I emailed them asking to confirm if the item I want was in stock, they replied after 2 working days that it was. I then proceeded to order online (18 december), after another 2 days (20 december) my item has been shipped out. On 24 december, I received my items. I ordered 2 plush, they were placed in a polymailer with no other protection which is fine since they are plush toys. Not sure if toystreet wraps their other items in bubble wrap though. The items were all in good condition and I am happy with my purchase.
Was impressed I could find wot I wanted, good price await to see.if delivered on time now xx
Great, easy and intuitive site and transaction process!
Excellent and efficient service, delivery, product and price. I'm very impressed as a first time user - I will use Toy Street again.
This review is before delivery and is only about the website and transaction process. SIMPLY EXCELLENT. THANK YOU
Arrived on time really nice
Toy Street is rated 4.81 based on 2,830 reviews