Toy Street Reviews

of reviewers recommend Toy Street
Read Toy Street Reviews

About Toy Street:

Where fun lives!

Once upon a time, there was a little girl and a little boy, who both loved toys. When it came to their birthdays, they would each ask for a special present, but these were not always easy to find. Their parents search for the perfect gift took them far and wide. The children asked their father, ‘Why can’t you buy both of our toys from the same place?’ A magical idea weaved its way into their father’s head and Toy Street was born.

Toy Street is everyone’s favourite online store filled with must-have children’s toys at family prices. With thousands of products in stock and plans to add even more, you are sure to find something to keep your little ones occupied.

Here at Toy Street, we place huge emphasis on developing your child’s skills and aim to sell only the most high-quality toys which encourage learning and creativity. This isn’t to say our toys are all work and no play though, we have our own little testers to ensure we are only selling products that kids love!

mail@toystreet.co.uk

Unit 15, Bowthorpe Shopping Centre, Norwich

Tell us how Toy Street made you happy
Very helpful company with good knowledge of products. Would rate them highly
Thank you for this great review! We are glad to hear that you would recommend us.
Great website great value and superb selection.
Thank you Marilyn for this great review!
Really clear, easy to shop, so pleased there was a gift wrap option!
Thank you Cherry for your lovely review!
Very straightforward
Thanks, Tim for your review.
Very clear website and extremely easy transaction. Will definitely re-visit and recommend to friends and family.
Thank you for this great review, we are glad you enjoyed your experience with us!
Box arrived all bashed up and ripped,opened Christmas day one of parts damaged had to botch it together so my daughter wasn't disappointed as cried when told her it was broke ,have photos of damage to box and item
Impressed with the range of products. Website quite straightforward but wasn't clear how to find age-related products [click on the Toy Street sign!], so I called the shop for assistance. Looking forward to receiving our order.
Thank you Susan for this lovely review!
Prompt service.Easy to order online.Quality product.
Thank you Sandra we appreciate your review.
My little nephew and niece had lost two dogs before xmas and so upset. Ordered a black & golden lab for them and the surprise and love on their faces was enough for me. Thanks for getting it so quick. Very happy x
Sorry to hear about the loss, we hope that they enjoy their toy labradors!
Thank you Jeanette for your review.
W ebought a Mary Meyer Stuffed elephant. It's great quality, really soft and didn't take long to arrive.
Very easy to find what I wanted and the option to have it gift wrapped and sent directly to my Grandson was very helpful in these virus - restricted times!
Easily accessible site *****
Great site and very accessible
Gyroscope was broken and dirty. Clearly second hand goods. Can’t believe it! What an appalling purchase.
Beware of ordering from this site.
I was wary of purchasing from toystreet due to some bad reviews I read online (not having stock and shipping out remaining items at the same delivery price instead of contacting customers, bad customer service; no reply after more than 10 days). However, the item I want can only be found on their website hence I took the risk and decided to order from them. Before ordering, I emailed them asking to confirm if the item I want was in stock, they replied after 2 working days that it was. I then proceeded to order online (18 december), after another 2 days (20 december) my item has been shipped out. On 24 december, I received my items. I ordered 2 plush, they were placed in a polymailer with no other protection which is fine since they are plush toys. Not sure if toystreet wraps their other items in bubble wrap though. The items were all in good condition and I am happy with my purchase.
Was impressed I could find wot I wanted, good price await to see.if delivered on time now xx
One of the ugliest things I have ever ordered. Not like the picture. The head was hard so hardly a soft toy. Have returned, which was easy. Await a refund
The package seemed to come in a timely manner once I checked the tracking...but it also said it was sent back to sender. I contacted the company and they said sorry it was in their warehouse and would refund me. I still wanted what I ordered but they said I would have to reorder and did not offer a discount compensation. They did say if the prices were different at all I could contact them again which was nice but it overall wasn't a great experience. I decided not to reorder. I originally ordered because they had ben and holly toys at half the price of Amazon even with shipping. So if the toys had gotten to me it would have been great!
Never received wat i orderd! And no message at all!
Ronald
Great, easy and intuitive site and transaction process!
Toy Street is rated 4.81 based on 2,908 reviews