Toy Street Reviews

of reviewers recommend Toy Street
Read Toy Street Reviews

About Toy Street:

Where fun lives!

Once upon a time, there was a little girl and a little boy, who both loved toys. When it came to their birthdays, they would each ask for a special present, but these were not always easy to find. Their parents search for the perfect gift took them far and wide. The children asked their father, ‘Why can’t you buy both of our toys from the same place?’ A magical idea weaved its way into their father’s head and Toy Street was born.

Toy Street is everyone’s favourite online store filled with must-have children’s toys at family prices. With thousands of products in stock and plans to add even more, you are sure to find something to keep your little ones occupied.

Here at Toy Street, we place huge emphasis on developing your child’s skills and aim to sell only the most high-quality toys which encourage learning and creativity. This isn’t to say our toys are all work and no play though, we have our own little testers to ensure we are only selling products that kids love!

mail@toystreet.co.uk

Unit 15, Bowthorpe Shopping Centre, Norwich

Tell us how Toy Street made you happy
Great prices, good service, very happy.
Very happy with item and I would fully buy from you again
I placed an order for my daughters birthday presents, the order took 13 days to arrive! When ordering it stated delivery would be 2-5 days. The items arrived too late for my daughters birthday and so the items were pointless. I contacted “customer services” via email several times, all ignored, was unable to get through on the phone as nobody answers.
A complete waste of time and money!!
Easy website to navigate, checkout process was a breeze. and was the most ompetitively priced Item arrived within allotted delivery time, well packaged and in excellent condition. I will definitely use toy street in the future
GREAT ,really happy with my order a+++++
Excellent service fast delivery Recommended
Excellent delivery time (took 3 days but one was a Sunday), top quality product (Mega Goomba) and good value for money. Top job, would definitely buy from again!
Toy street offered the best price on the internet for the toy I ordered. Delivery was also prompt.
Excellent service so pleased
I was very happy with my order
Very happy with the lovely Trolls Play Doh set. Easy and speedy order and delivery service.
Received my order within three days. Cheaper price than anywhere on the net. Extremely pleased.
Product came when expected and was exactly as it was described, will be purchasing again in the future
Ordered some wooden food. It came and was good quakity for the price and was packaged well. Quick delivery.
Order received very quickly
Great service and products bought!
i think it is a good place to find what you want
and the things are very cheap quick delivery
i will also tell my friends about Toy street
i am very happy with the things i have had
the prices are cheap for the things that i want
quick delivery i will tell my freinds about toy street it is the only place that i could find what i wanted
Good price and selection, prompt delivery
Great website, was the cheapest place for the things I ordered. Super fast delivery 5 stars
Toy Street is rated 4.85 based on 1,474 reviews