Timberwise (UK) Ltd Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Timberwise (UK) Ltd

About Timberwise (UK) Ltd: Timberwise have been caring for properties for over 50 years and have built a reputation for quality and professionalism.

We offer a range of solutions for: Dampness, Basement Waterproofing, Dry/Wet Rot, Woodworm and Condensation control.

• Approved by Which? Trusted Traders

hq@timberwise.co.uk

1 Drake MewsGadbrook Park

Tell us how Timberwise (UK) Ltd made you happy

"Mark, Justin and Norman from Timberwise, Sherborne, carried out some detailed and difficult work to cure damp in our old, listed, property. They were careful, helpful, and co-operative at all times and did everything possible to avoid any mess and inconvenience. Highly recommended."
"Norman our technician was very friendly clean and tidy standard of work excellent . Would highly recommend"
"Mark from Sherborne has spent the last two days treating the timber in my roof. He has gone over and above my expectations helping move some of the debris where the old thatch had fallen. I would thoroughly recommend him to anyone"
"Branch:Sherborne Contractor :Norman I really don't think I will ever be able to recommend anybody else higher than Norman. Not only did he do a fantastic job on time, leaving the house spotless but was really helpful to work round our disabled son's needs(Autism)."
"The work was carried out quickly and effectively."
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review David - much appreciated.
"I contacted Timberwise in relation to a damp / mould issue. I found the office staff to be polite and they informed me my local surveyor would contact me. That day Matthew Hargrove contacted me to discuss my concerns and confirm the appointment. Matthew turned up to the appointment on time and was very helpful. We determined that no works were required and i found this to be very refreshing seeing as though companies are all about selling. I would not hesitate to recommend Matthew or Timberwise as their approach was nothing but professional."
"Matthew Hargrove was extremely professional and friendly. He explained things to me in a language I understood. I would not hesitate in recommending both this company and Matthew to anyone."
"I am the Parish Administrator of a Church in Putney and we have used Timberwise on 3 occasions to help with dry rot. The office staff have been extremely helpful and having direct contact with the specialist has made this issue much easier to deal with. We found them to be efficient, competent specialist in their field and would recommend them."
"Excellent & speedy service from all staff members at Timberwise. Kevin Fieldhouse was most helpful & professional (LEEDS). Thank you again."
"Very impressed with the surveyor (Barry) from Timberwise Lincoln. I have total confidence in his report which was carried out professionally and expertly."
"What good service. Spoke to Lesley Hornby on Monday afternoon. She was able to make an appointment for a survey so paid over the phone. The receipt was in the post on Tuesday. Lesley telephoned that afternoon to say they had a cancellation and would be doing the survey on Wednesday. That's what I call being efficient,"
Thanks for the review Liz - great to know that Lesley and the team provided you with a fantastic service.
"Ian from Timberwise came to survey our property this morning, to find that we had wet rot not dry rot as we had thought. He was prepared to spend time with us explaining what we need to do to irradicate the rot and what steps we needed to take to stop the water coming in. This had been a long standing problem which had baffled me for years. So I really appreciated his expertise given freely to no direct advantage to Timberwise."
Hi Peter - thanks for taking the time to leave a review - Glad we could help with an issue that has stumped you for some time!
"I recently had a survey/quotation from Timberwise, on a property I am in the process of purchasing. The survey was conducted by Danny Verdon. Danny’s customer service was fantastic. After ringing to organise a survey Danny promptly organised a date and time convenient for myself - communication in the build up to the survey was great. On the day on the survey Danny had a fantastic knowledge and was extremely helpful. The current owner of the property was present at the time of the survey and Danny’s professionalism was appreciated. The cost effective quotation for the work was turnaround in good time and Danny was immediately back in touch to answer the questions I had! Very impressed. Overall I would strongly recommend Timberwise (Danny) to anyone with damp issues that need sorting. Thanks Timberwise"
Thanks for the kind words about Danny. Great to know you had such a good experience.
"Barry attend the property as agreed and carried a very thorough and professional service. He was very knowledgeable and imparted this in a manner that was very easy to understand. I would definitely recommend the sevice Timberwise offers as it could save individuals from wasting monies on damp proofing, when in fact there is other reasons for the issues and problems. Mr S Webb"
"Great service, quick to respond to questions and very informative. Competitive price."
"Matthew Hargrove paid a visit to my retirement development as an owner had concerns about dampness and condensation in his apartment. Matthew was brilliant! he tested & checked the walls and fully explained what his findings were regarding the amount of condensation found. He then sent a report with his findings and solutions to the owner the same day! seems to be very sensible advice, i learnt a lot at the same time. thank you Matt"
"You definitely pay for what you get when it comes to damp proofing,we had cheaper quotes but from the first call to the work being carried out they were excellent, Elaine and Katie helped all the way through our project answering all our questions. The technicians turned up on time every morning and ran through what they would be doing. Nothing was too much trouble. Highly recommend Timberwise to anyone."
"From my initial phone enquiry I was immediately treated as a valued customer, professionalism all the way. Every question I had about the work I needed was answered fully from the initial survey of my property at which everything was fully explained to the work carried out exactly as described, no hidden extras, and each process shown and explained to me. My paperwork which I had requested as urgent arrived the day after I asked for it and I have no hesitation in reccomending Timberwise or contacting again should the need arise. I wish I had made contact earlier than I did instead of prevaricating."
"Fast, efficient and good communication"
"We had been advised, by another company (who also quoted for doing the work), to undertake remedial work to a dry lined interior wall. We were told that the dry lining should be removed, and that the external wall should be re-rendered, using a lime-based rendering, or, at the very least, the space between the dry lining and the actual wall should be properly ventilated. With a view to getting two more quotes for the work, we got in touch with Timberwise (Barnstaple) to give us a quote. Tom Dear (Managing Surveyor) came all the way up to Bideford from the Timberwise Exeter office, and spent quite a while examining and taking moisture measurements from the wall. He then told us that the wall was fine, and that no remedial action was needed. In effect, he did his company out of a possible job, in the interests of giving an honest judgement of the situation. We have other damp problems, and Timberwise will be the first company that we contact about these. We are most impressed by the honesty shown by this company."
Timberwise (UK) Ltd is rated 4.62 based on 208 reviews