Timberwise (UK) Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Timberwise (UK) Ltd
Read Timberwise (UK) Ltd Reviews

About Timberwise (UK) Ltd:

Timberwise have been caring for properties for over 50 years and have built a reputation for quality and professionalism.

We offer a range of solutions for: Dampness, Basement Waterproofing, Dry/Wet Rot, Woodworm and Condensation control.

• Approved by Which? Trusted Traders

hq@timberwise.co.uk

1 Drake MewsGadbrook Park

Tell us how Timberwise (UK) Ltd made you happy
Customer service was really efficient and timely Only thing I would say is there was a mix up and my mobile number wasn't on the driver's sheet so they weren't able to let me know they were running late on the day of the treatment. Other than that I was really happy with the service
Hi Hayley - thanks for leaving a review. Sorry we missed your number off the technicians worksheet but pleased your happy with the work we carried out for you.
I had to use my guarantee after 3 years and Tom the manager was very helpful.He came to review the situation and right away put measures in place to rectify the problem and made some helpful suggestions thanks Timberwise. .
Thanks for leaving a review David. Our long term guarantees are there to give you peace of mind should a situation arise where it needs to be called on.
Asked for quote for woodworm. Surveyor was knowledgeable and helpful, and the quote reasonable. The job was done by Matt Yates who was polite and efficient. Happy so far.
Damp-proof course and replastering of lounge: Overall good - good value, prompt and professional service - but follow-up decorator has had to do some remedial work on the finish of the plasterwork, which was disappointing in places.
Quick and efficient at all stages of the estimating, booking and actual work done. Thank you Timberwise.
Rob the surveyor was very informative and Chris worked very professionally and with no mess
A company with a good reputation counts for much in the damp-proofing field. I had four different quotes and four different conclusions but Timberwise's rang true and their suggestions for action I could take independently worked. A few months on, the treatment seems to have eradicated the damp, and the re-plastering was beautifully finished.
Timberwise provided a quick and thorough survey giving a good explanation of what the issues were at the property and the required remedies. I asked Timberwise to undertake part of the work they had specified. They actually undertook more work and billed me for this, however, the situation was remedied quickly once I pointed this out to them. Thanks
The acid test, of course, will be if the woodworm is eradicated in the long term but as the treatment was only applied in Oct '17, what I can say is that I found the inspection to be friendly & knowledgable; the price was competitive & I was assured all areas would be covered; the operatives were timely and appeared professional in application as they suited & masked up appropriately. I now have a guarantee certificate.
There were a few issues initially. However, after a phone call today, I have been offered a full refund and feel very satisfied with this resolution.
Timberwise surveyed and treated a very extensive and rapidly spreading problem with dry rot stemming from a leaky wet room conversion in an adjoining property. The work was carried out swiftly and to a very good standard and they made a good job of clearing up afterwards.
Few problems dealt with efficiently
Initial contact was excellent; the company was speedy in dealing with requests and the professional survey of the works was speedy and efficient with rapid feedback via a telephone call in the evening. The work carried out by the technicians was good; they turned up on time and were polite and helpful. The work they did was to a very good standard. My one irritation was that the gas supply was turned off both at the mains and (incompletely) at an individual appliance. This was not notified and led to me having to call out a heating engineer.
Thank you for your valuable feedback - very much appreciated. We take on board your comments which will help us to improve our service further for future customers.
Timberwise (UK) Ltd is rated 4.62 based on 208 reviews