Timberwise (UK) Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Timberwise (UK) Ltd
Read Timberwise (UK) Ltd Reviews

About Timberwise (UK) Ltd:

Timberwise have been caring for properties for over 50 years and have built a reputation for quality and professionalism.

We offer a range of solutions for: Dampness, Basement Waterproofing, Dry/Wet Rot, Woodworm and Condensation control.

• Approved by Which? Trusted Traders

hq@timberwise.co.uk

1 Drake MewsGadbrook Park

Tell us how Timberwise (UK) Ltd made you happy
The survey report was explained clearly and the work carried out very professionally by Matt Yates. He was courteous and helpful throughout.
I found the quote somewhat misleading. I understood that the ground floor was to be treated, but was advised that it should be cemented as the woodworm issue would keep happening owing to poor ventilation. The top 2 floors of the house were treated, but the ground floor was left untouched. I queried this as the quote did not clearly state that the Ground floor would be left untouched. I did expect it to be included in the work. I paid the full amount before the work was completed and I'm not entirely happy with the level of communication.
Timberwise (UK) Ltd is rated 4.65 based on 234 reviews