Timberwise (UK) Ltd Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Timberwise (UK) Ltd

About Timberwise (UK) Ltd: Timberwise have been caring for properties for over 50 years and have built a reputation for quality and professionalism.

We offer a range of solutions for: Dampness, Basement Waterproofing, Dry/Wet Rot, Woodworm and Condensation control.

• Approved by Which? Trusted Traders

hq@timberwise.co.uk

1 Drake MewsGadbrook Park

Tell us how Timberwise (UK) Ltd made you happy

"I found the quote somewhat misleading. I understood that the ground floor was to be treated, but was advised that it should be cemented as the woodworm issue would keep happening owing to poor ventilation. The top 2 floors of the house were treated, but the ground floor was left untouched. I queried this as the quote did not clearly state that the Ground floor would be left untouched. I did expect it to be included in the work. I paid the full amount before the work was completed and I'm not entirely happy with the level of communication."
Timberwise (UK) Ltd is rated 4.66 based on 174 reviews