Timberwise (UK) Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Timberwise (UK) Ltd
Read Timberwise (UK) Ltd Reviews

About Timberwise (UK) Ltd:

Timberwise have been caring for properties for over 50 years and have built a reputation for quality and professionalism.

We offer a range of solutions for: Dampness, Basement Waterproofing, Dry/Wet Rot, Woodworm and Condensation control.

• Approved by Which? Trusted Traders

hq@timberwise.co.uk

1 Drake MewsGadbrook Park

Tell us how Timberwise (UK) Ltd made you happy
NO COMPLAINTS WITH THE WORK .ONLY COMPLAINT WOULD BE THE LACK OF TRANSPARENCY WITH THE QUOTE. THE QUOTE DID NOT INCLUDE VAT. SO I GOT A RATHER UNPLEASANT SURPRISE WHEN I RECEIVED A FINAL BILL WITH THE VAT. THIS MEANT I HAD TO FIND AN ADDITIONAL £1000 PLUS AT SHORT NOTICE. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE RECEIVED A QUOTE THAT DID NOT INCLUDE THE VAT. IF I HAD RECEIVED THE QUOTE WITH THE VAT INCLUDED I WOULD NOT HAVE ENGAGED TIMBERWISE. THE WORK I HAD DONE WAS UNPLANNED AND THIS MADE A STRESSFUL SITUATION WORSE. WORKWISE VERY GOOD, THE GUYS THAT DID THE JOB EACH STAGE VERY GOOD, BILLING SYSTEM NEEDS TO BE MORE TRANSPARENT IT SHOULD NOT BE UPTO THE CUSTOMER TO CALCULATE VAT ON RECIEPT OF A QUOTE, ESPECIALLY FROM COMPANY ON YOUR SCALE AND REPUTATION.
Timberwise (UK) Ltd is rated 4.62 based on 208 reviews