Timberwise (UK) Ltd Reviews

4.7
Based on 333 reviews
Read Timberwise (UK) Ltd Reviews

About Timberwise (UK) Ltd:

Timberwise have been caring for properties for over 50 years and have built a reputation for quality and professionalism.

We offer a range of solutions for: Dampness, Basement Waterproofing, Dry/Wet Rot, Woodworm and Condensation control.

• Approved by Which? Trusted Traders

hq@timberwise.co.uk

1 Drake MewsGadbrook Park

Tell us how Timberwise (UK) Ltd made you happy
Great service Fifth project I have been involved with Timberwise and as usual…. Survivor understood my requirement straightaway Adam attended site on time and carried out the works professionally Would recommend again and again Great service Thanks Mike 👍👍
I have had Jack and Aiden repairing some very sorry looking timber sash and casement windows on a farmhouse. They're cheerful, friendly, incredibly tidy. Most importantly, I consider that they have done an exceptionally good job of the repairs as they are properly skilled craftsmen. Delighted - thank you.
Thanks for the kind review - much appreciated.
Timberwise came to remove woodworm from our church loft. They were able to accommodate my diary, they gave a balanced, detailed quote and later did a fine job spraying the entire attic. Dan and Craig did a great job, and we are grateful of their expertise. May 2022
Having received several conflicting opinions for the cause of damp on the walls under our kitchen work surface, I came across Timberwise & decided to ask them to inspect the problem. Their surveyor, Dean, provided me with a very detailed & knowledgeable report & the price for the work seemed reasonable. Therefore, I was happy to ask Timberwise to carry out the remedial work. Their friendly operative, Chris, arrived on time on the date agreed & he took great care to protect our kitchen from dust. During the day he explained the various stages of the work. I was very pleased with the standard of his work & also that he left our kitchen almost dust free.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review John. Great to know the team were able to help you.
Aiden and Jack installed a tanking system to one of our office lift shafts, and did so in a very professional and workman like manner. A great and knowledgeable team!
Thanks for the feedback on Aiden and Jack - much appreciated.
From initial phone call to Surveyor to helpful office staff to Russ your operative, I've really had a first class service. Emily the Surveyor put my mind at ease regarding the woodworm in my floorboards. The office staff who booked in my job were great at getting me an early slot. Russ turned up on time on the day and was really efficient. He did a great job and I was delighted with the end result. Thank you so much, I would recommend your company to anyone.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Alice. Pleased that you had a great experience with our Leeds team.
Difficult to get hold of initially on the phone but once we got through they were quick to survey and book us in for treatment. Alan explained the results of the survey and Steve arrived on time and worked efficiently taking care to protect the surrounding area. Happy to recommend.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review - much appreciated.
Ashley called to let me know he was running late. He then did a very thorough inspection of our house explaining everything that needed addressing and suggesting causes for those issues. He was also able to explain remedial action needed, give a timeframe and conveyed a can do approach to dealing with woodworm and dry and wet rot. I’m just waiting for costings and his written report. He has communicated so well throughout. Thanks Ashley!
Thanks for the great review about Ashley - much appreciated.
Very friendly prompt and reliable would defo a Ely recommend them
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.
Service was fabulous from start to finish. Ashley the surveyor was very knowledgeable and Norman who did the work was extremely pleasant, courteous and hard working. He completed the work with the minimum of disruption and mess and kept me informed throughout. I would not hesitate to recommend Timberwise
Thanks for the great review of our SW team - much appreciated.
Simply "The Best". I can't Thank you enough, Timberwise, for your excellent, Amazing professional service. Both Craig Manson, & Anouska Pirret of the Bristol department, where super helpful & efficient, with Craig providing me with a comprehensive estimate without any delay. Anouska then pulled out all the stops due to our circumstances, to arrange the wood infestation treatment we required, to be done as soon as possible. The treatment was expertly done & the guarantee provided all in such an Efficient, Professional & extremely helpful way. I'm so glad we chose you to help us deal with the treatment our property required. M Davies.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and the fantastic feedback on our Bristol team.
Excellent service. Ryan supported by Alex went the extra mile. They were courteous and efficient.
Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback for the team - much appreciated.
We used Timberwise because they are a Trusted Trader with Which? Ashley George prepared a comprehensive survey report and subsequently provided prompt advice that proved to be very useful when instructing builders who were installing replacement joists. Adrian also did a great job with the tanking and damp proof course. Everyone we dealt with were professional and just nice people, which makes a big difference. We would definitely recommend Timberwise.
Thanks for the review and the feedback on the team - much appreciated.
Well organised, helpful and good quality done. A pleasure to see my requirements met.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.
Dean was a great help with giving guidance on how I should proceed with a woodworm problem. He gave impartial advice without trying to force me down an expensive route. Many thanks.
Very good service and James carried out a great job. Clean and tidy workman you wouldn’t know he had been there
Friendly and very helpful from Anouska at the office. Adrian and Dan were very efficient, listened to our needs and we're very pleased with the result. Lovely company.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review - much appreicated.
Big thanks to Steve for treating our roof timbers, and all the other exposed timbers in the property. Punctual, polite, professional and clean.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Roger - much appreciated.
Survey by Andy Clark was prompt and thorough. Dean carried out the works recommended in the report professionally and tidily. All furniture covered as far as he was able to minimise dust etc. A great service by all involved, thank you!
Thanks for the kind review Kate - much appreciated.
I'm so impressed with Timberwise, from start to finish, very professional, clean and tidy. They put up dusk sheets / protectors to stop the dust travelling around the house. The floor had covering over too. I was recommend this company.
Hi TJ thanks for taking the time to leave a review - much appreciated.
Timberwise (UK) Ltd is rated 4.66 based on 333 reviews