Timberwise (UK) Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Timberwise (UK) Ltd

hq@timberwise.co.uk

1 Drake MewsGadbrook Park

How would you rate Timberwise (UK) Ltd ?

"The Timberwise technician arrived on time and got straight to work. They had a pleasant manner and cleaned up after. The surveyor gave accurate information and advice."
"Excellent experience with Timberwise. Punctual, in budget, clean and kept us up-to-date with every step of the job in hand. Very satisified customers."
"Good professional trust worthy employers, little fuss, pleased with the work they carried out."
"I had a surveyor from Timberwise who came and looked at my woodworm. He was very professional and also was very conscious not to over charge or suggest I had more done than needed to be done. When they came and carried out the work they were equally professional and efficient. The price was also the cheapest but that in no way meant they did less of a job. I really could not recommend them highly enough."
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Moira. I'll share your kind words with the Timberwise London team.
"Very good service from the quote to the job being done"
"Excellent firm. Very good at explanation of problem and various solutions to it. No "pushing " for most expensive. When doing the work Mr Gibson was extremely good. Explained everything he was doing as he went along. Would recommend you to anyone"
"I recently had dry rot works done. Apart from the obvious signs of it, the surveyor took the time to check another room and found more, another company I had round didn't find it. The technician, Dafydd Roberts, was a very tidy worker and kept me informed each day of what he would be doing. All completed in the timescale given."
"The worker left a complete mess. Plaster all over both ceilings and the beams. He smashed six tiles and the wood on my fire hearth and all of the carpet gripping up. And left it piled in the middle of the room. Following complaining I was fobbed off and ignored. It cost me £300 to rectify and repair his mess. A week later water came in through a wall they had treated. They initially tried to get out of it but after much argument said they would redo it. FOUR months later I finally get a surveyor in. I am then left for another FIVE months being ignored and calls never returned. 15 months later the work still hasn’t been rectified and no apology. Avoid them like the plague."
"Damp-proof course and replastering of lounge: Overall good - good value, prompt and professional service - but follow-up decorator has had to do some remedial work on the finish of the plasterwork, which was disappointing in places."
"Great service from start to finish. All staff were very polite and kind."
"We recently used Timberwise for a survey on a property purchase. From enquiry to booking to survey execution and feedback it was excellent service, swift, efficient and friendly. The direct contact I had with both admin and surveyor was brilliant. Thank you to Lesley Hornby and Kevin Reegan, both excellent at what you do and very helpful and stress free for me, it was much appreciated and much easier than other parts of the property process. They both did what they said they would and in a timely fashion. Thank you Timberwise on the back of Lesley and Kevin I would definitely recommend it’s nice to have a company with such good customer service these days!"
Thanks for the review Lucinda and the great feedback about Lesley and Kevin - pleased we could help make the property process a little easier.
"We recently used timberwise for damp work needed at our property. The surveyor came said what needed doing we received a quote the next day and any questions i needed answering before work commenced the surveyor answered them all promptly. What i really liked was that they worked with us to reduce costs so for eg, we did all the prep work and then got our own plasterer. The work was completed on schedule. I would highly reccommend this company."
"Prompt, clean, and tidy workman. Very happy with the job they did."
"Timberwise provided an excellent, comprehensive service with Technician, Steven Wade, proving very helpful, hard working and knowledgeable. Thank you."
"Paul the plasterer did an excellent job on the damp in our hallway A very good worker and always left every thing clean and tidy"
"I have used Timberwise twice for replacing joists and a damp proof treatment. I would definitely recommend them. There service is first class . Alan Barker came and gave us advice on what needed doing. He was friendly and new his stuff. You knew you were in good hands. The work carried out was done quickly we didn't have to wait for ages for it to be done. The standard of work was excellent and the people who came to do it were lovely. Polite and friendly. I don't know all of the names the last person to come was Craig Gibson who was excellent friendly polite hard working. The price for all the work done was very good, and you get peace of mind because of the guarantees that are included."
HI Angela,
Many thanks for the review following the work we carried out for you - we will make sure your kind words are passed on to Alan, Craig and the Team.
"Excellent professional and speedy service. Wet rot timber joists and beams replaced, job was supposed to take 3 days but was completed in 2."
"EXCELLENT ON ALL FRONTS"
"We received absolutely excellent service throughout. The standard of the work and the professionalism of the staff was outstanding"
"Highly efficient,very pleasant,well trained staff."
Timberwise (UK) Ltd is rated 4.71 based on 162 reviews