Timberwise (UK) Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Timberwise (UK) Ltd
Read Timberwise (UK) Ltd Reviews

About Timberwise (UK) Ltd:

Timberwise have been caring for properties for over 50 years and have built a reputation for quality and professionalism.

We offer a range of solutions for: Dampness, Basement Waterproofing, Dry/Wet Rot, Woodworm and Condensation control.

• Approved by Which? Trusted Traders

hq@timberwise.co.uk

1 Drake MewsGadbrook Park

Tell us how Timberwise (UK) Ltd made you happy
Excellent service from the local office. The job was completed by Adi the plasterer and Norman the carpenter. Both men very knowledgeable and friendly. Job done to a high standard and all mess cleared and cleaned afterwards. Would highly recommend. Well done.
Very happy with the work and service Steve Ward did a great job very friendly and left all lean and tidy.
Can't say enough! Steve Wade and John the plasterer were both punctual, pleasant, and very respectful of my home and everything in it, every home should have a man that can clean up after him self like Steve and john did. The service over all was fantastic. Martin Wilkinson was quick to respond when I asked for a survey and I was supported by him all the way through the work. I would highly recommend this company, you will be in very safe hands
Customer service advisers were very prompt and informative. Sam, the engineer who did the damp injection work was very polite and left the garden area very tidy.
Thanks for the kind review - much appreciated.
Justin was very good, did a survey of areas to be treated, provided protection where required and set to work without fuss. Kept us informed during treatment and cleaned up after completion. Pleasant and courteous and a credit to Timberwise.
Timberwise's Danny Verdon was ace! He arrived early, but politely waited outside until the agreed appointment time. He was extremely friendly, thorough and honest. He was respectful of the entire family and wonderfully helpful. Would definitely have him back and would recommend him wholeheartedly to others.
Thanks for the feedback on your experience with Danny - only too pleased to help.
Very Efficient. Both the surveyor and the man who came to do the treatment where very pleasant. I would recommend then.
Thanks for the review - appreciated.
Hi, I have dealt with kelly peach and she has been very helpful every time I called.
Thanks for the review Muhammad - glad we could help.
Have dealt with Barrie Francis several times on different properties. Always professional, honest and only too happy to help. Would highly recommend Barrie and Timberwise.
Barrie Francis at Timberwise was extremely punctual, through, honest and very, very professional from putting shoe covers on in respect of the property to explaining everything re: damp, insect infestation in plain English. Excellent. Would definitely recommend.
Thanks for the review Terry - we will be sure to pass your kind words onto Barrie.
Your surveyor Craig Manson was very thorough in his examination of our problem displaying in depth knowledge of the various causes of dampness. He was very polite and engaging in the way he explained the problem to my wife and I. We would have no hesitation in recommending Timberwise to others. Mr &Mrs Graham Mellor
We used Timberwise (Sherborne branch) to investigate and subsequently treat a wood-boring infestation in our loft. Everything from initial contact, site visit report and quote and the subsequent treatment which we had today was excellent. Big thank you to Norman from the Sherborne branch who visited to treat our loft today. He was friendly, put down carpet protectors everywhere and cleaned up afterward to an immaculate standard. Would highly recommend this company.
The Timberwise surveyor came promptly and gave helpful advice: likewise the work was done as arranged, to time, and with great efficiency. Brandon who came to carry out the treatment and to take off the plaster in our front room and put on fresh plaster was very pleasant, friendly, hard working, and efficient: he also scrupulously protected the furniture and cleaned up thoroughly afterwards.
A very professional excellent service from Timberwise Leeds from start to finish. Surveyor arrived on time and gave detailed explanation of the issue. Sent the quote within 2 days as agreed. Price and work quoted was best from 3 other companies. Work was booked, deposit paid, and engineer turned up precisely on date and time. Engineer explained all works to be carried out, in agreement with quote. Engineer completed all work on time to a very high quality standard. Engineer removed all mess and left the area clean and tidy. Paperwork followed payment balance Based on my experience I would not hesitate in recommending this organisation for your damp problems.
Hi Steve - thanks for your review of your experience with our team at Leeds.
Mark, Justin and Norman from Timberwise, Sherborne, carried out some detailed and difficult work to cure damp in our old, listed, property. They were careful, helpful, and co-operative at all times and did everything possible to avoid any mess and inconvenience. Highly recommended.
Norman our technician was very friendly clean and tidy standard of work excellent . Would highly recommend
Mark from Sherborne has spent the last two days treating the timber in my roof. He has gone over and above my expectations helping move some of the debris where the old thatch had fallen. I would thoroughly recommend him to anyone
Branch:Sherborne Contractor :Norman I really don't think I will ever be able to recommend anybody else higher than Norman. Not only did he do a fantastic job on time, leaving the house spotless but was really helpful to work round our disabled son's needs(Autism).
The work was carried out quickly and effectively.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review David - much appreciated.
I contacted Timberwise in relation to a damp / mould issue. I found the office staff to be polite and they informed me my local surveyor would contact me. That day Matthew Hargrove contacted me to discuss my concerns and confirm the appointment. Matthew turned up to the appointment on time and was very helpful. We determined that no works were required and i found this to be very refreshing seeing as though companies are all about selling. I would not hesitate to recommend Matthew or Timberwise as their approach was nothing but professional.
Timberwise (UK) Ltd is rated 4.64 based on 222 reviews