Timberwise (UK) Ltd Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Timberwise (UK) Ltd

hq@timberwise.co.uk

1 Drake MewsGadbrook Park

How would you rate Timberwise (UK) Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Good, efficient service from survey to completing the work"
"Easy to contact and quick to follow up my enquired. Explained the process, eg, survey, quote, then agree dates for treatment. Both Surveyor and gent who did the treatment. Wry helpful in explaining everything. A joy to have in the house!"
"Had a visit from your surveyor Sarah, who conducted the survey in a thorough and professional manner. She was very knowledgeable and explained each part of the survey to me. Was relieved that she didn’t diagnose rising damp or an infested roof timber, as a previous report had suggested. She looked at the bigger picture, considered the age of the house and what may have caused the minor issues she found. Her report was very comprehensive and illustrated with many photos. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Timberwise,"
"I already posted a review when I paid."
"The surveyor came at the agreed time and was very polite and thorough and explained everything to us and answered any questions we had. On the agreed date the company sent a very efficient gentleman who worked well and replaced the bedroom floor leaving no mess at all and taking away all the rubbish with him. We were very pleased with the job and would recommend Timberwise without hesitation."
"Excellent customer service combined with woodworm treatment carried out on time and to budget."
"We booked in a survey as we feared that we may have woodworm in the floor of our living room and in the beams in the attic, and possible damp issues in the living room as well. Our surveyor, Craig, was just brilliant. He was thorough, very informed and easy to talk to. He advised that we don't have any live infestation, and no damp issues either. We were so relieved! We would definitely recommend Timberwise and should we need any work done in the future they will be our first choice. Thanks Craig."
"Today I had the pleasure of being visited by Robert Matthews (Bob) what a professional gentleman, instantly recognised the issue where others failed to! Has left me feeling hopeful that the work is going to be carried out to a high standard. Would whole heartedly recommend this company and once again a special thank you to Bob who was earlier than expected, fast, professional and an all round decent surveyor"
"A company with a good reputation counts for much in the damp-proofing field. I had four different quotes and four different conclusions but Timberwise's rang true and their suggestions for action I could take independently worked. A few months on, the treatment seems to have eradicated the damp, and the re-plastering was beautifully finished."
"Really good service from first contact to last contact . Really great"
"efficient service, everything was straight forward."
"When claiming on the guarantee for timber wise they made the process extremely timely and unprofessional. We were told that we had to send all documentation by post to the office which at first was not a problem. However, they do not tell you the £185 cheque you have to send aswell with it. Having done so, we were then told that the person ‘who deals’ with the process hasn’t attended the office and we would have to wait for our gurantee to be checked before we were even allowed to claim. Even though there was a hole in my floorboards, which was progressively getting worse, due to the woodworm. Timberwise refused to send anyone out to help until our documents had been looked over, which could take up to 6 weeks. Additionally, after this I would have to wait for a time to fix the problem, therefore it could take up to 2/3 months. Even though I have a hole in my flooring and I am unable to fix it myself without voiding the gurantee. Extremely disappointed having spent a substantial amount sorting out the problem beforehand."
"Timberwise were very efficient to deal with , completed the woodworm treatment on our property in a professional & timely manner and cleared up well afterwards."
"Timberwise were highly knowledgeable about the issues we faced and created a swift and comprehensive set of actions to remedy them."
"While most of the work seems to have be completed on time, timberwise in general were very difficult to deal with. The exception was our original surveyor Michael who was courteous and seemed concerned about the work taking place. However on a couple of occasions when I raised issues, I was contradicted and told a different chain of events had occurred (it hadn’t). Some of the work was done incorrectly and will need further work to correct it. Overall I did not feel that you were a customer centric business or that particular care was being taken by your staff in my home. A disappointing experience considering why I had chosen your company to do the work"
"Excellent service by timberwise. Very helpful with the initial survey and quick efficient work by their workman that came to 'blast' my woodworm problem. Would recommend this company."
"Timberwise provided a quick and thorough survey giving a good explanation of what the issues were at the property and the required remedies. I asked Timberwise to undertake part of the work they had specified. They actually undertook more work and billed me for this, however, the situation was remedied quickly once I pointed this out to them. Thanks"
"Responded to request for quote very quickly"
Little Blisterval
Verified Buyer
"Work was carried out quickly ane tidily the man who came was very friendly,"
"The acid test, of course, will be if the woodworm is eradicated in the long term but as the treatment was only applied in Oct '17, what I can say is that I found the inspection to be friendly & knowledgable; the price was competitive & I was assured all areas would be covered; the operatives were timely and appeared professional in application as they suited & masked up appropriately. I now have a guarantee certificate."
Timberwise (UK) Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 127 reviews