Timberwise (UK) Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Timberwise (UK) Ltd
Read Timberwise (UK) Ltd Reviews

About Timberwise (UK) Ltd:

Timberwise have been caring for properties for over 50 years and have built a reputation for quality and professionalism.

We offer a range of solutions for: Dampness, Basement Waterproofing, Dry/Wet Rot, Woodworm and Condensation control.

• Approved by Which? Trusted Traders

hq@timberwise.co.uk

1 Drake MewsGadbrook Park

Tell us how Timberwise (UK) Ltd made you happy
The damp issue we had originally quoted for was far worse than initially anticipated, following a full site investigation. This seemed like the end of the world but Timberwise took the time to evaluate and adapt the scope of work to cover what was required to solve the issue (touch wood). We appreciated their attention to detail, communication and team work. Thank you to the team of Ian Harding, Brian Hicks, Chris Rickets, Connie Copsey, Steph Kageni, Andy Ball and in particular Keith Defoe for project managing. THANK YOU!
My technician Ryan K was super friendly, arrived bang on time and was really helpful. Once he was done with his job he took me around the house and showed me what he had done. He did a fantastic job! I would definitely use Timberwise again. Ryan K 5 stars!!
contacted Timberwise as a problem with wet rot in floor boards and poor ventilation had been identified. The matter was quickly assessed and advice given and the work was promptly done to rectify this. The technician Ryan K was helpful, efficient and pleasant. he left the room tidy and clean and I am very pleased with his work as carried out in Sheffield.
Thanks for the 5 star review Margaret - glad we were able to help.
I contacted Timberwise to get an issue we had with woodworm. Keith came out and conducted a survey to establish the scale of the issue and an appropriate treatment plan. Not the easiest thing given the vaulted ceilings in our property. Price was very good and undercut a local pest control firm. On the day of treatment Mark and Norman from the South West Branch arrived on time and despite a few logistical issues at the start they worked really hard to get everything done on time. They were a pleasure to have in our home and left everything clean and tidy. I would definitely recommend them. Staff at office were also really helpful when booking.
Thanks for the great feedback on the team Matthew - much appreciated.
Great work from Justin. He visited our school and has sorted out the problem. Very friendly and helpful.
I was helped recently by Peter Morton, who surveyed a woodworm problem - patiently answering my queries - and Steve Wade, the technician, who explained things carefully and understandably to me, whilst completing the work in hand cheerfully and professionally. I was very satisfied with the work and would feel confident in recommending the company to my friends and neighbours.
Thanks for the review Pauline - glad the team were able to help.
Had timber treatment for infestation by common furniture beetle. The surveyor Alan Barker was very professional and helpful with my queries and the technician Steve Wade was extremely pleasant and accommodating with our requirements and seemed very conscientious having pride in his work. Our experience from start to finish has been excellent. Everyone I spoke to at Timberwise was friendly and helpful. Would not hesitate to use again.
I commissioned Timberwise to treat a woodworm infestation that the pre-purchase survey failed to identify. I was asked to vacate the property whilst treatment was on-going so had to trust that they do what they say they are going to do. I was most disappointed to find that there were no signs of treatment - when I asked why the rotten joist was left abutted to the replacement, I was bluntly told that's normal practice. Well, 'normal practice' stinks. At the time, I didn't have the confidence to question it and to my regret, gave a good review to get a discount. However, that is coming back to bite me now that I want to sell.
Hi Marcia – thanks for taking the time to leave a review for Timberwise. As the work was carried out in 2017 it is difficult for us to comment on the further damaged timber. We would be more than happy for our surveyor to come back out to your property to ascertain the damage to the timbers to see what we can do to rectify the situation for you. If you are happy for us to do this please contact the team at hq@timberwise.co.uk and we can help you further.
Very satisfied with everything. We had woodworm in the floorboards in our hall. Keith the surveyor was very professional, he highlighted the extent of the problem and provided us with an estimate which seemed very reasonable. The work was carried out efficiently and completed to time. Everybody I have dealt with at Timberwise was polite.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review - much appreciated.
Nick arrived on time to commence work. He was polite Covid compliant and professional throughout. His workmanship and mortar colour matching was good. He left the site clean and tidy and would highly recommend Timberwise to undertake work in your home.
Thanks for the great review - we'll pass the kind words onto Nick
Thursday 20th May 2021 Steve Wade finshed two days of working on damp problems on the rear wall of our house. He explained exactly what he was doing and why. Steve was very efficient, worked hard, left the room very clean, and did an excellent job
Thanks for the review John - great to have the feedback on your experience.
Initial survey by Alan was thorough and gave a realistic idea of the work needed. Alan helped me to arrange work needed prior to the damp work. Booking the work in was managed efficiently. Ryan, who did the actual work, arrived promptly at the planned time explained what he would be doing and was polite and courteous at all times. The work was completed within the estimated time and the area was left tidy afterwards.
Thanks for the review Alison - much appreciated.
Contract No:FC80885. We were very impressed with Timberwise who carried out an inspection & produced a survey report of the woodworm infestation at our Church & subsequently the recommended work. At all stages they were prompt, professional & pleasant & helpful. Customer service was excellent & the price quoted was very fair and competitive. We had complete confidence in them & would not hesitate to recommend them. Many thanks to Peter Morton, Managing Surveyor, and his colleague, & to Elaine Kelly, Contracts Supervisor, & to technicians (North East) Steve Wade and Russ Carr (who went above and beyond our expectations).
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review of our Yorkshire team - much appreciated!
I would like to say how pleased I am with the service from Timber wise. Matt Hargrove has been fantastic. He completed a survey for my property purchase, Matt rang me after the survey was completed and updated me on the issue and the cost. Matt was very informative, friendly and helpful. Matt is a great credit to Timberwise 😊
After being messed about by a well known competitor, it was refreshing to deal with Timberwise. From the initial office staff to the surveyor Andy and technician Neil, I received clear, honest, informed and prompt answers to all my queries. The price was competitive and work completed without delay. Thanks to Neil for going above and beyond. I would use them again.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review - much appreciated.
Dean was really knowledgeable and explained the issues with my dining room wall very clearly. Despite the issue not being Timberwise' specialist area, Dean provided great advice on how I should resolve the issue. Would definitely call again for a survey if needed.
Thanks for the feedback - if ever you need us you know where we are!
Thanks to Rachel who assisted with our initial enquiry and to Tim Fenner for coming out to assess the problem within a day. We received a sensible quote for the woodworm treatment which we accepted straight away. We were booked in for the first possible slot but received a call regarding a cancellation which we took. This meant that everything was completed within a week of our initial enquiry. Our technician, Matt Yates, was professional and personable, providing an excellent service. All in all we would recommend Timberwise for their helpfulness and professionalism.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review of the team Judith - much appreciated.
Extremely pleased so far with work done by Steve Wade. Very pleasant hard working guy who went the extra mile to do a good job.
Work well done by pleasant technician Steve W, who was careful in preparation prior to work being done and clearing up afterwards. Professional job done and completed in time frame given at a realistic price. I am an OAP and always full of questions, and I must say I found all the members of staff I had contact with patient and helpful. Would definitely recommend Timberwise to family and friends without hesitation.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Pauline - very much appreciated.
Timberwise provided me with a realistic yet competitive quote for the work I had done on my house. The work was completed on time and they left the property in a really good state of repair. Would highly recommend.
Timberwise (UK) Ltd is rated 4.66 based on 287 reviews