Timberwise (UK) Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Timberwise (UK) Ltd

hq@timberwise.co.uk

1 Drake MewsGadbrook Park

How would you rate Timberwise (UK) Ltd ?

"Excellent professional and speedy service. Wet rot timber joists and beams replaced, job was supposed to take 3 days but was completed in 2."
P JACKSONMARGRET
Verified Reviewer
"EXCELLENT ON ALL FRONTS"
Christine Parrott
Verified Buyer
"We received absolutely excellent service throughout. The standard of the work and the professionalism of the staff was outstanding"
Mr P Drummond
Verified Buyer
"Highly efficient,very pleasant,well trained staff."
"I received very good service from Timberwise, both from the initial enquiry to the survey to the completion of the job. Timberwise had to treat the downstairs of my house for woodworm and were very knowledgeable about what they had to do. The man carrying out the treatment also clearly explained what he was doing at every stage of the work."
"Very professional and helpful outfit particularly the engineer who did the treatment."
"Quick and efficient at all stages of the estimating, booking and actual work done. Thank you Timberwise."
Roger Webster
Verified Buyer
"I was very satisfied with the surveyor and the operative who carried out the work for us, they were polite and professional. I was happy with the work and thought it was a fair price for what was done."
"Rob the surveyor was very informative and Chris worked very professionally and with no mess"
"We dealt with the Leeds office and would not recommend this Company to anybody. If you want a job doing properly by people that care about their Customers, please look elsewhere. Still having ongoing issues years after work was completed."
Kate Evans
Verified Buyer
"Professional from start to finish. I have no hesitation in recommending Timberwise."
Miss Elaine Waugh
Verified Buyer
"NO COMPLAINTS WITH THE WORK .ONLY COMPLAINT WOULD BE THE LACK OF TRANSPARENCY WITH THE QUOTE. THE QUOTE DID NOT INCLUDE VAT. SO I GOT A RATHER UNPLEASANT SURPRISE WHEN I RECEIVED A FINAL BILL WITH THE VAT. THIS MEANT I HAD TO FIND AN ADDITIONAL £1000 PLUS AT SHORT NOTICE. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE RECEIVED A QUOTE THAT DID NOT INCLUDE THE VAT. IF I HAD RECEIVED THE QUOTE WITH THE VAT INCLUDED I WOULD NOT HAVE ENGAGED TIMBERWISE. THE WORK I HAD DONE WAS UNPLANNED AND THIS MADE A STRESSFUL SITUATION WORSE. WORKWISE VERY GOOD, THE GUYS THAT DID THE JOB EACH STAGE VERY GOOD, BILLING SYSTEM NEEDS TO BE MORE TRANSPARENT IT SHOULD NOT BE UPTO THE CUSTOMER TO CALCULATE VAT ON RECIEPT OF A QUOTE, ESPECIALLY FROM COMPANY ON YOUR SCALE AND REPUTATION."
Mr Paul Richards
Verified Buyer
"I found the quote somewhat misleading. I understood that the ground floor was to be treated, but was advised that it should be cemented as the woodworm issue would keep happening owing to poor ventilation. The top 2 floors of the house were treated, but the ground floor was left untouched. I queried this as the quote did not clearly state that the Ground floor would be left untouched. I did expect it to be included in the work. I paid the full amount before the work was completed and I'm not entirely happy with the level of communication."
Louise Jarman
Verified Buyer
"Incomplete survey. Very disappointed with this company. The surveyor did not enter the loft space. Report not worth the paper it’s written on. No response when I contacted to complain. Total rip off. Avoid like the plague."
"The work carried out was done efficiently on the day of treatment and everything explained as well as the gentleman being polite and tidy. Regard was shown to safety also and the guarantee certificate arrived promptly after payment .Timberwise have been a reliable company."
"The process was trouble-free from survey to completion. The surveyor did a thorough job and gave clear advice about what could be done. Arranging a date for the work was very easily done via a phone-call to (in our case) the Cardiff office, where the staff were very friendly and easy to deal with. The technician did the job very neatly and with the minimum of impact on our daily life. So far it seems to have been successful."
Victoria Walker
Verified Buyer
"Timberwise were very professional and efficient but also flexible as we were awaiting a completion date for the house before work could begin. The gentleman who came to do the work did an excellent job, very competent, efficient, polite and cleaned up well after his working day. Very impressed with that!"
Shaun Mills
Verified Buyer
"From the very 1st person I dealt with on phone through to Surveyer + works teams professional everyone of them. No hassle just good honest professional workers"
"Timber wise were very thorough and worked with us to get the job done the way we wanted it. Highly recommend"
"Good, efficient service from survey to completing the work"
Timberwise (UK) Ltd is rated 4.71 based on 146 reviews