The Luxury Wood Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Luxury Wood Company
Read The Luxury Wood Company Reviews

About The Luxury Wood Company:

The Luxury Wood Company supplies premium kiln dried hardwood firewood and wood pellets on a nationwide free-delivery basis. Our wood is kiln dried and of the highest quality available in the UK.

info@luxurywood.co.uk

Andrew Vallance
The Luxury Wood Company 5 star review on 4th April 2021
Andrew Vallance
The Luxury Wood Company 5 star review on 28th March 2021
Always deliver on time. We order wood in a crate and use the crate as kindling. They respond to any messages I leave really promptly and I get a phone call to confirm the day and time the wood is delivered. In the bad weather the driver even dug a trench through the snow to get the crate up the drive. Nice sized pieces of wood that burn well with very little waste.
Excellent quality and service will use this company again and would recommend
Have purchased wood from here for many years and haven't been disappointed.
I've had a number of deliveries from Luxury Wood and the wood is always good quality and the delivery always easy. I've also tried other sources for logs but, the moisture content of others tends to be a lot higher so I end up using more logs for lower heat output. With the kiln dried logs, I can turn the stove down and it burns for hours on one fill whilst giving a lot more heat out.
Great product for garden use! wondeful delivery driver such a gem! nothing too much bother!
Great to deal with Great items Great delivery Happy all the way
I recently, for the first time, bought a large pallet of Birch logs from the company. The product is very good. The logs are a good size, and burn very well. Unfortunately, although well wrapped the top was open and would have been open to the rain. Fortunately it was dry and we were able to cover the top up before the rain arrived.I was less impressed by the delivery firm. Most delivery drivers have managed to get the logs very close to where we require them, this one was not interested in even trying, and obviously just wanted to drop the logs and get on his way. This of course is a reflection on the delivery company, not the Luxury Wood company, although perhaps they should have a word with the delivery company.
Ordered New Oak Sleepers and Sleeper boards, which came on day described. Generally good condition. A few were warped and frustratingly most had one side that was cut straight and one side that wasn’t. It meant that I had to cut the ‘wonky’ angled side for each sleeper to get two Sleepers to join together. This created a lot more work! Overall condition of the wood itself was decent.
Dear Peter, We are sorry to hear this and would like to discuss these issues to see if we can find a suitable way of putting it right. Please contact us on support@luxurywood.co.uk with full order details and pictures.
Excellent from start to finish plus promt courteous delivery
Order a “lean to” pergola 3m/3m. Delivered on the day stated, well packed and came with easy enough to follow instructions. Well made and went together well. I would recommend the use of some extra adhesive to strengthen the connections/joints (it’s quite windy where we live), especially the corner braces. Sturdy enough though without. We could have easily built it in a day but we used steel concrete pins and concreted in the legs- left it overnight to harden properly. Much easier with a high torque drill too, my cordless wasn’t up to the job of screwing in the coach bolts. Would recommend, looked good once in place, we’re very happy with it.
The Luxury Wood Company 5 star review on 4th April 2021 The Luxury Wood Company 5 star review on 4th April 2021
good product delivers a lot of heat, well delivered on time organised company.
I was a bit nervous about purchasing given some of the reviews regarding the sleepers, however, I cannot fault the supplied timber and the communication received regarding delivery. The wood is better than I expected and I would buy it again.
Goods ordered on line during lockdown fully appraised of delivery, all arrived on time all good
The kiln dried birch logs are excellent, we’ve bought them every year for quite a while, they really kept us nice and warm this cold winter.
Brill! Service Thankyou
These logs are excellent, very dry and in easily manœuvrable bags.
Very good wood but the packaging is very bad. 10% was in broken peaces
Nice oak sleepers, which I have built a garden dining table and benches from. Only 2 negatives: 1. I was disappointed with the high delivery cost (which nearly doubled the cost of the speakers, and 2. one of the sleepers is so warped it was unusable. I had to make the table narrower than planned and not use the warped sleeper.
Excellent service. Good quality manure and sleepers.
Lovely product prompt delivery