The Luxury Wood Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Luxury Wood Company
Read The Luxury Wood Company Reviews

About The Luxury Wood Company:

The Luxury Wood Company supplies premium kiln dried hardwood firewood and wood pellets on a nationwide free-delivery basis. Our wood is kiln dried and of the highest quality available in the UK.

info@luxurywood.co.uk

Andrew Vallance
The Luxury Wood Company 5 star review on 4th April 2021
Andrew Vallance
The Luxury Wood Company 5 star review on 28th March 2021
Great ordering process and product delivered on time, as always!
very fast delivery and top notch wood i bought birch and ash for my pizza oven and its great
Excellent service throughout.
Great service. Quality wood 👍
Very impressed with how the wood is delivered, seasoned and stacked . I love the way the pallet it’s on and frame is used as it’s all burnable. It’s like posh fire wood but actually well priced. The stacked wood comes all sealed with cling film to prevent moisture
The Luxury Wood Company 5 star review on 13th May 2021 The Luxury Wood Company 5 star review on 13th May 2021
My third visit,just as pleasant as the last two keep it up.
Good quality. Efficient delivery
As always service and supply exemplary
Received delivery of my order and I am very pleased with the service and the quality of the oak timber sleepers and posts. My cutting list details were double checked by Vesi (measure twice, cut once), I received a phone call a couple of days before delivery and another one twenty minutes before the drop. The delivery driver was extremely helpful, placing the load behind my hedge out of sight to passers by. I have used Luxury Wood before for firewood and but this is the first time I have ordered timber from them. I thoroughly recommend them.
We have bought our wood from this company for the last 3 years and told all our neighbours about it. Good wood & great service at a good price - what more could we ask for?
Great service on my last order. Placed on my drive where I asked for, Ordered the heat premium heat logs I’m really impressed with them.
Excellent dry oak wood, burning away to virtually no ash. Excellent.
Superb customer service - well done everyone in the team. Looking forward to my new raised beds now we have the oak sleepers.
Paid for and arrived on time in good condition Great Now i just have to lay them down in the garden.
The consignment is perfectly packaged in a secure pallet The timber is well dried ready to burn. An excellent company to deal with, good value good delivery times and no problems. 5 stars
Efficient ordering and delivery. A good quality case of wood.
Great quality ash logs that burn really well and hot. Delivery excellent and crate set down exactely where we wanted in yard. Wrapped well and great size for stove.
Quick delivery wood in good condition and burnt well
If you ant wood that's really dry and gives a nice steady clean burn then this is the place. Have been getting my logs from them for more years than I can remember and no plans to change.
This is my third order. All have been delivered promptly and the drivers have been great, taking the pallet to exactly where I wanted. Luxury Wood kiln dried wood burns far better than locally sourced ‘seasoned’ wood. Obviously would recommend.
The Luxury Wood Company is rated 4.53 based on 3,647 reviews