The Luxury Wood Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Luxury Wood Company
Read The Luxury Wood Company Reviews

About The Luxury Wood Company:

The Luxury Wood Company supplies premium kiln dried hardwood firewood and wood pellets on a nationwide free-delivery basis. Our wood is kiln dried and of the highest quality available in the UK.

info@luxurywood.co.uk

The Luxury Wood Company 5 star review on 11th March 2021
Usman Waheed
The Luxury Wood Company 5 star review on 11th March 2021
Usman Waheed
The product is very good but a lot of the bags are splitting open down the back when i take them off the pallet which is very inconvenient
Just turned up with the full pallet of logs with no prior warning or delivery booking by telephone! - (luckily we were in). Was our delivery on time? - Who knows what time? No advance warning!
Have been a customer for several years and for the 1st time ever there was an issue with my order. This was efficiently and quickly dealt with. Faith restored in great company to buy from. Thanks.
Used Luxury Wood due to the very competitive pricing. Delivery was reasonably quick although using general transport (not dedicated) and the poor delivery driver struggled to get the Pallet on the tail-lift. Would have been 5 stars except quite a lot of the logs were quite small thickness compared to those I sourced elsewhere earlier in the season - will have to use those for kindling.
A reliable company that delivered within the time frame promised. Good, heavy oak posts and sleepers supplied at a fair price versus elsewhere. Very friendly, helpful and affable driver.
Thank you Mark, for the kind words.
Delivery was excellent with a very helpful driver. Sleepers are slightly dissapointing. Some are very over size (10mm all round) which makes trying to build a wall difficult. A far few also still have bark on and are not a uniform shape because of it.
Dear Andrew, Please contact us on support@luxurywood.co.uk so we can review the issues described.
Very good wood but the packaging is very bad. 10% was in broken peaces
Nice oak sleepers, which I have built a garden dining table and benches from. Only 2 negatives: 1. I was disappointed with the high delivery cost (which nearly doubled the cost of the speakers, and 2. one of the sleepers is so warped it was unusable. I had to make the table narrower than planned and not use the warped sleeper.
Good product and excellent delivery. I would use them again
Quick delivery,briquettes are good but expensive.
The first two large pallets we had from luxury wood co were very good, however the last load we purchased about 2 weeks ago were not very good, some of the logs were so small we can use as kindling wood. Looking through the logs they are very bitty not like the first two loads, they burn far too quickly.
Dear Julie, we are sorry to hear this and would like to discuss these issues to see if we can find a suitable way of putting it right. Please contact us on support@luxurywood.co.uk with more details regarding your latest order.
Needs to protect the pellets better as had 6 torn bags in my last delivery.
Dear James, we are sorry for the unfortunate delivery experience. Sadly, some forklift drivers do not pay enough attention. If you would like to discuss this further please contact us on support@luxurywood.co.uk with order details and pictures of the damaged goods.
Very good service
Exceptionally helpful and efficient delivery from Aylesbury Logistics
Excellent service when ordering and the delivery driver was very professional had to wait 14 days for the delivery which Wes in the time scale. The oak is beautiful but the sleepers were slightly bowed but still looks great. Thank you luxury wood company
Easy to use website and consistently good quality product and efficient delivery system. Only once in three years have had a problem with the loose packing of sacks. Sent pictures to Customer Services of delivery and previous sacks and was given credit on next delivery.
The wood is always good, however the delivery service leaves a bit to be desired. We received a phone call at 5.30 on Thursday night and the lady informed me that our wood would be delivered on tomorrow. As that was not convient I asked if it could be delivered the next week. We agreed it would be delivered on the Tuesday. We stayed in all day & phoned at 4.30. The lady who answered said our wood wasn’t even with them yet. It finally got delivered on the Thursday. Luckily we were not at work that week. Unfortunately this is not the first time the delivery has been unreliable.
This year's wood is better quality than last year. Prompt and efficient delivery also.
The quality of the wood that was delivered is very good. The crate was tightly packed that is also good. My only criticism was with regards to the actual delivery - the driver was polite and helpful. However, from the point of view of Health & Safety he had been poorly trained and the effort expended by him in use the manual fork lift device and turning it within the lorry gave me - and I believe the driver - some qualms. However, please see comments on delivery. We had been given an erroneous delivery date by your agents. The date given was too soon! However, on the day of delivery we had not been notified and delivery was around 16:00
Have to compliment the company in their pricing and delivery service. I’ll look at the wood I buy next time as I think the beech I bought burns too quickly. I think one of the factors Is the size of the logs. They’re very small. However I’d certainly try them Again with a different wood to see how that goes.
The Luxury Wood Company is rated 4.53 based on 3,636 reviews