The Luxury Wood Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Luxury Wood Company
Read The Luxury Wood Company Reviews

About The Luxury Wood Company:

The Luxury Wood Company supplies premium kiln dried hardwood firewood and wood pellets on a nationwide free-delivery basis. Our wood is kiln dried and of the highest quality available in the UK.

info@luxurywood.co.uk

Manor Business Park Darlton Rd

The Luxury Wood Company 5 star review on 10th June 2021
The Luxury Wood Company 5 star review on 13th May 2021
Gary Southern
The Luxury Wood Company 5 star review on 13th May 2021
Gary Southern
Very happy with the purchase of oak logs and very well packed with no large voids. Will definitely purchase again.
Posted 1 hour ago
Good quality sleepers, all straight and no major cracks in the Oak. Delivery driver put the sleepers exactly where I asked him to, with no drama. Compared with other suppliers I had quotes from, The Luxury Wood Company prices were better than most, but there delivery prices were far cheaper than any competitor I had checked. I will return to this company for any future Oak Sleepers or similar items I require in future.
The Luxury Wood Company 5 star review on 12th June 2021
Bought a selection of oak sleepers/boards/posts in different sizes. The price is very reasonable for oak, however, the wood quality is 'garden quality' which was fine for me as I wanted it to make garden benches and tables. However, not furniture quality unless you have the big machinery available to plane all the undesirable material (bark in places, large splits and knots with poor structural integrity). For garden work/projects I'd recommend and I'll be buying more wood from them.
The Luxury Wood Company 5 star review on 11th June 2021 The Luxury Wood Company 5 star review on 11th June 2021 The Luxury Wood Company 5 star review on 11th June 2021 The Luxury Wood Company 5 star review on 11th June 2021
prompt service, good price.
Discussed delivery options and driver very helpful in getting off loaded over my hedge Wood quality is excellent
Great bit of oak nice & straight. Not cracked at all. Just had 1 post £40...thought delivery was steep at £80 though.
The Luxury Wood Company 5 star review on 10th June 2021
Timely and courteous delivery, delivery driver waited until we returned from local supermarket. Quality of logs is excellent, look forward to our winter fires.
The wood is great but there is no advised delivery unless you count 20 minutes notice. Luxury wood insist it should be a booked delivery but haulier just turn up. Only way to know it’s coming is to phone luxury wood each day until the haulier is making delivery.
Ash logs uniform in length. Logs a good size well protected by polythene wrap burn well give out a steady heat would recommend
Very quick delivery by very obliging haulier. Wood very dry less than 6% moisture.
Excellent quality firewood. I have purchased and burned 3 consecutive loads of kiln dried oak, all logs are perfectly sized for a Clearview log burner, slow yet hot burning, minimal ash, no soot; these logs are superb
Excellent service throughout
Great company to deal with, Exactly what they advertised is what I had. Very Happy nice Oak burns lovely
Awesome customer service, call within 24hrs, delivery within days. Sleepers exactly as described. Wouldn’t hesitate to shop with them again or recommend to others.
Thank you Sean, for the kind words.
Ordering from the Luxury Wood Company was a very good experience, which is more than can be said for the company that they used to deliver my crate. I was not at all impressed with APC who did not answer the phone, listen to messages or pay any attention to Emails, I finally received my crate of logs after getting cross with them & saying that I was going to complain about them to the wood company, funnily the said crate arrived the next day. Will think twice about ordering again, due to the fiasco of getting it delivered.
Hi Gill, We apologize on behalf of our subcontractor Pallex and we will raise the problems you had directly with their management.
Good customer service - responded promptly and sensibly to questions, flexible with last-minute changes and delivered promptly.
The wood is always good, dry, well stacked and pallets wrapped effectively Appears expensive but when only buying 100 % wood and not 75% wood, plus 25% water its good value People are caring and do exactly what they say and when Good communications
Excellent
Probably the worst batch of wood we have received
Dear Paul, We sell landscaping grade sleepers that can have all sorts of imperfections as per our website. If you would like to discuss this further please feel free to send us all the relevant information to support@luxurywood.co.uk
Good things - quality of the wood & actual delivery & delivery driver was excellent Poor things - 3week lead time not clear from start & logistics - changed date of delivery in afternoon of when originally being delivered - which was very frustrating
Hi Paul, We aim to complete all deliveries within the 15 working days period and update the customers of all delays that can happen during transit. We apologize that we have disappointed you and will do our best to perform better the next time you place an order with us.
The Luxury Wood Company is rated 4.53 based on 3,679 reviews