The Luxury Wood Company Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend The Luxury Wood Company

About The Luxury Wood Company: The Luxury Wood Company supplies premium kiln dried hardwood firewood and wood pellets on a nationwide free-delivery basis. Our wood is kiln dried and of the highest quality available in the UK.

info@luxurywood.co.uk

Manor Business Park Darlton Rd

"Great logs, more on a palet than you would think. Great value, great quality, very happy"
Cate Crawford
"I’ve just moved, so the first order I’ve needed to make. Very clear & simple to use website, so made it simple to compare price & quality. Very helpful & friendly follow up service, thank you Cate :-)"
Colin Hay
"I am very pleased with the quality of the Oak that I purchased in January. The delivery was as specified and the delivery driver pallet trucked the large crate straight into my garage. Well done Luxury Wood!"
"Nice quality timber The telephone call from delivery company to confirm day and approximate time of delivery was handy for me as crate has to be left outside of my property (gravel driveway)so we were ready and waiting to move to log store as soon as it arrived"
Thank you, and be assured we will do everything we can to make sure your next order with us is also a positive experience!
Thank you, your positive feedback is very valuable for us. We are very happy to hear that you love our products and our customer service is on an excellent level.
"Have used this company a couple of times now. I am very satisfied with the product and service. Will more than likely continue to buy our firewood from here."
Thank you Stephen, your positive feedback is very valuable for us. We are very happy to hear that you love our products and our customer service is on an excellent level.
"The quality of the wood itself is good and it is well packed but again it was let down by the delivery service! We were called by the delivery firm to confirm a particular day which we agreed, only to find when I rang them on the actual day to check, that the crate had not even reached them, so wouldn't be coming. A wasted morning! I emailed Luxury Wood to inform them and the reply said some compensation may be due but the email then disappeared and I heard no more."
Hello Charles, we are sorry to hear this and would like to discuss these issues to see if we can find a suitable way of putting it right. One of our representatives will contact you as a matter of priority, or you can contact us yourself on support@luxurywood.co.uk.
"The choice and quality of the wood on offer is excellent and the method of shipping and delivery great."
"A1 service will be using again"
Thank you, the positive feedback is very welcome!
"easy to order and quick to deliever..Very pleased with the logs."
Thank you Roger, we appreciate the positive comments and look forward to hearing from you soon!
"Fast and efficent service"
Thank you William, we appreciate the positive comments and look forward to hearing from you soon!
"Excellent delivered on time. Instructions easy and clear to follow. A very good product"
Thank you Ian, the positive feedback is very welcome!
"Delivery was prompt and within promised times. The wood was good quality but contained more small logs than l would have expected. I would use them again."
Thank you Ronald, and be assured we will do everything we can to make sure your next order with us is also a positive experience!
"Timely delivery. It was noticed compared with a previous delivery that the crate contained birch heart wood (red colouring) compared with the earlier birch sap wood (pale colouring). The noticeable difference was the extra weight for the same volume crate. It was noted that some of the logs had mould growing on their surface. The mould growth probably was due to sweating caused by the plastic covering around the crate not allowing air to circulate over a period of time."
Thank you, we appreciate the positive comments and look forward to hearing from you soon!
"Everything worked well, the ordering process and delivery and the wood of the quality I expected from previous orders"
"Wood always excellent"
Thank you Eric, and be assured we will do everything we can to make sure your next order with us is also a positive experience!
"We ordered a large crate , a serious amount of wood"
Thank you Derek, the positive feedback is very welcome!
"First class ash logs delivered quickly on a weather proofed crate and pallet. An added bonus was that the crate is easily broken down to supply lots of free kindling."
Thank you Phil, and be assured we will do everything we can to make sure your next order with us is also a positive experience!
"Very pleased again with the quality of our logs and the service and reliability of the delivery"
Thank you Joan, your positive feedback is very valuable for us. We are very happy to hear that you love our products and our customer service is on an excellent level.
"Very reliable"
Thank you, the positive feedback is very welcome!
"The Delivery was prompt and arrived on time this is the first time I have used Oak but as my wood burner is quite small it didn’t burn as I expected however after contacting The Luxury Wood Company they we’re very helpful on how to get the best from my wood burner and it is now working efficiently, they were very prompt and helpful in their approach"
Hello David, we are sorry to hear this and would like to discuss these issues to see if we can find a suitable way of putting it right. One of our representatives will contact you as a matter of priority, or you can contact us yourself on support@luxurywood.co.uk.
"On time. Wood second to none service excellent"
Thank you Roger, the positive feedback is very welcome!
"As usual excellent kiln fried wood delivery went perfectly wood delivered into garage couldn’t ask for better service"
Thank you Peter, your positive feedback is very valuable for us. We are very happy to hear that you love our products and our customer service is on an excellent level.
"Good service and great product Thanks"
Thank you Graham, the positive feedback is very welcome!
The Luxury Wood Company is rated 4.54 based on 2,180 reviews