The Luxury Wood Company Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend The Luxury Wood Company

About The Luxury Wood Company: The Luxury Wood Company supplies premium kiln dried hardwood firewood and wood pellets on a nationwide free-delivery basis. Our wood is kiln dried and of the highest quality available in the UK.

info@luxurywood.co.uk

Manor Business Park Darlton Rd

Adrian Law
"It’s the first year I have bought briquettes from this company and I can say I am impressed. Importantly the quality and lacking of the product is excellent. It compares with my previous supplier and was favourably priced. Delivery was as promised and the personal service by their staff was first rate. If you use briquettes then you need look no further. I shall be reordering."
Ian Lorimer
"Very dry Ash logs, and the crate planks cut up and split make excellent kindling."
Simon Bond
"Absolutely delighted with the pergola. Exactly what I ordered, looks great and really sturdy."
"I ordered a full crate of Oak from the luxury wood company after my usual supplier didn't have any wood in stock. The wood was dry, well sized and a good quantity for the price. Delivery was good and I even managed to change the delivery date, while it was en route. Will be ordering again. Would definitely recommend."
Posted 46 minutes ago
Thank you David, and be assured we will do everything we can to make sure your next order with us is also a positive experience!
Posted 42 minutes ago
"I've ordered a few times from Luxury Wood and never had any issues. This order was for a large crate of oak logs. These arrived on the agreed delivery date having received a call from the delivery company the day before to arrange. The crate contained some small pieces, very handy for lighting but the bulk of the crate was medium to large logs. We have a small log burner so one of these large logs will fill it but for me that's ideal, so long as it's on a hot bed it's going to burn for a long time and give off a lot more heat, for me larger logs give more bang for the buck. I was absolutely delighted with this delivery as the mix of logs was for me ideal. The oak has a lovely smell sitting on the hearth waiting to be burnt and as there's been a few chilly evenings we've now burnt some, it burns really well, lots of heat but not too quick. Really looking forward to having one of the larger logs on when it is really cold. If you've never had oak then it is a lovely wood to burn but in my opinion (others may not agree) when you unpack it, it is a little bit messier than other woods, there's more little bits come off it, a tap before stacking removes but other woods do seem cleaner. For me it's worth getting the broom out after stacking because of the way oak burns and the heat output. A final bonus, the crate was really good timber and makes excellent kindling, I'm sure you'd have to spend at least £20 to buy that much kindling."
Thank you Alan, your positive feedback is very valuable for us. We are very happy to hear that you love our products and our customer service is on an excellent level.
"Excellent service, first class product, not the cheapest, but you get what you pay for! Highly recommended."
Thank you Ian, and be assured we will do everything we can to make sure your next order with us is also a positive experience!
"Delivery on time and logs look good. Haven't burnt any yet so don't know how they will perform."
Thank you, we appreciate the positive comments and look forward to hearing from you soon!
"Item arrived in good time and email was sent with assembly instructions included which is a great idea. Item very easy to assemble and looks great. Will definitely consider the Luxury Wood Company again and recommend them to others."
Thank you John, the positive feedback is very welcome!
"I ordered one crate of ash and one crate of birch kiln dried logs. Both are well stacked and are the best logs I know of. I only ever get my logs from luxury wood company. Delivery was 3 days too"
Thank you Simon, your positive feedback is very valuable for us. We are very happy to hear that you love our products and our customer service is on an excellent level.
"Was all good although quite a few of the logs were very large and had to be chopped down to smaller size to suit my 2 log burners, but good service and good qulity wood."
Thank you John, and be assured we will do everything we can to make sure your next order with us is also a positive experience!
"Simple to order,turns up 2-3 days later,and the driver pushes the pallet of logs up the drive for me,could not be easier."
Thank you David, we appreciate the positive comments and look forward to hearing from you soon!
"Excellent customer service Excellent delivery service and an excellent product."
Thank you Philip, the positive feedback is very welcome!
"Pallet was well staked and secured ,arrived in good time and the product is perfect. These fire logs burn long and hot ,very low ash and hardly any smoke. A top quality product at a fair price. Thanks."
Thank you Patrick, and be assured we will do everything we can to make sure your next order with us is also a positive experience!
"Great product, second time we have ordered. We normally use our wood burner 3 + time a week and the wood will last us all winter and first couple of months of next."
Thank you Dan, your positive feedback is very valuable for us. We are very happy to hear that you love our products and our customer service is on an excellent level.
"Excellent product/excellent service. Will definitely use The Luxury Wood Company again."
"Had a large crate of birch delivered on time and was happy with the amount of wood which burns great, will be ordering again and recommend."
Thank you Neil, and be assured we will do everything we can to make sure your next order with us is also a positive experience!
"VERY GOOD WOOD GOOD COMPANY TO DEAL WITH."
Thank you Douglas, we appreciate the positive comments and look forward to hearing from you soon!
"Got exactly what we ordered, on the day we had requested. Will order again next year."
Thank you Steve, the positive feedback is very welcome!
"Good service came well packed on a pallet. However a bit disappointed as there was a lot of small kindling size wood and some rotten wood, not what I imagined an oak log delivery would be like. I will use this service again and have recommended it to two friends who have gone ahead and ordered."
Thank you, Rob. We are sorry we did not get a perfect rating from you this time, but glad everything worked out in the end. Your comments have been noted and will be discussed by our team.
"Maybe give regular customers a better discount deal, apart from that good quality material."
Thank you, Bryn. We are sorry we did not get a perfect rating from you this time, but glad everything worked out in the end. Your comments have been noted and will be discussed by our team.
"Excellent product Delivered on time Delivery driver could not have been more helpful What more is there to say"
Thank you, your positive feedback is very valuable for us. We are very happy to hear that you love our products and our customer service is on an excellent level.
"Well packed crate. Have yet to burn any due to our Indian summer so can't comment on this yet but it all looks dry."
"Reliable service, good quality products and fairly priced. Used them for 4 years now and very pleased."
Thank you Gordon, your positive feedback is very valuable for us. We are very happy to hear that you love our products and our customer service is on an excellent level.
The Luxury Wood Company is rated 4.54 based on 1,813 reviews