The Luxury Wood Company Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend The Luxury Wood Company

About The Luxury Wood Company: The Luxury Wood Company supplies premium kiln dried hardwood firewood and wood pellets on a nationwide free-delivery basis. Our wood is kiln dried and of the highest quality available in the UK.

info@luxurywood.co.uk

Manor Business Park Darlton Rd

David Farr
"Fantastic service and I will also like to say the driver does the extra mile for you which is no problem at all to him."
"Really good product as I was initially sceptical due to lack of info... In a pack are 5 "Bricks", each one can easily be broken in to three, you don't have to chuck the whole piece. Burns well and good heat output. Will purchase again"
Adrian Law
"It’s the first year I have bought briquettes from this company and I can say I am impressed. Importantly the quality and lacking of the product is excellent. It compares with my previous supplier and was favourably priced. Delivery was as promised and the personal service by their staff was first rate. If you use briquettes then you need look no further. I shall be reordering."
"Plastic wrapped round wood and not included the pallet, when moved on pallet trolley the load shifted and collasped spilling load. Had to move the whole lot by hand."
Hello, we are sorry to hear this and would like to discuss these issues to see if we can find a suitable way of putting it right. One of our representatives will contact you as a matter of priority, or you can contact us yourself on support@luxurywood.co.uk.
"Exactly as ordered, friendly and helpful communications well done thanks, Chris"
Thank you Christopher, the positive feedback is very welcome!
"Very good company - the hardwood briquettes produce so much heat!!"
Thank you Philip, we appreciate the positive comments and look forward to hearing from you soon!
"The wood supplied is of a good standard, the cost is high but I find their customer interface lacking."
Hello Malcolm, we are sorry to hear this and would like to discuss these issues to see if we can find a suitable way of putting it right. One of our representatives will contact you as a matter of priority, or you can contact us yourself on support@luxurywood.co.uk.
"Order place and delivered in good time - call prior to drop off and order left in location requested. Packed in good order and covered to protect from rain, could not have asked for more."
Thank you Peter, we appreciate the positive comments and look forward to hearing from you soon!
"Easy to place the order but delivery got a bit lost along the way butwe eventually got the order on the day promised with a phone call from us in the morning. Hope the oak logs are worth the extra money!"
Thank you, Rod. We are sorry we did not get a perfect rating from you this time, but glad everything worked out in the end. Your comments have been noted and will be discussed by our team.
"exellent wery polite and knowledgable about products ,delivery as stated and crate was very secure many thanks to all david wilde"
Thank you David, and be assured we will do everything we can to make sure your next order with us is also a positive experience!
"My wife was waiting in all day after the driver called in the morning to say he would deliver within the hour."
Hello Alan, we are sorry to hear this and would like to discuss these issues to see if we can find a suitable way of putting it right. One of our representatives will contact you as a matter of priority, or you can contact us yourself on support@luxurywood.co.uk.
"Great quality wood and friendly helpful staff"
Thank you Stephen, we appreciate the positive comments and look forward to hearing from you soon!
"Good dry wood delivered quickly."
Thank you, the positive feedback is very welcome!
"Great logs- tightly packed on the crate and really good delivery with helpful delivery drivers. The delivery company held the logs 3 days in covered storage and delivered on the day I could deal with them. Great experience start to finish. Bought before and would buy again."
Thank you Simon, your positive feedback is very valuable for us. We are very happy to hear that you love our products and our customer service is on an excellent level.
"Tried birch this time good mixture of different sizes of logs no twigs. Will order again"
Thank you Tony, and be assured we will do everything we can to make sure your next order with us is also a positive experience!
"The company, the product and the service is good. One area for improvement is communication from the delivery partner. It is easy nowadays to let the customer know an approximate timescale for deliver.y. I waited the entire day at home on the recent delivery and heard nothing - the planned day, I hasten to add. Then on the following day at 09:30 the delivery arrived. A call, text, email or something would have been nice to inform me of the delay."
Thank you, James. We are sorry we did not get a perfect rating from you this time, but glad everything worked out in the end. Your comments have been noted and will be discussed by our team.
"Quality logs quickly delivered."
Thank you, the positive feedback is very welcome!
"Great wood, burns well, delivery was on schedule...BUT due to the small 'lip' on our driveway I had to carry 50 bags of wood to our wood store 1 by 1 as delivery guy left the pallet in the middle of the pavement outside our house (surely causing an illegal obstruction). I appreciate there's not much he could have done (except perhaps help me carry the bags of wood of course) but as we can't be the only house that has this problem, it would have been good if this was highlighted when we ordered the wood."
Hello Anna, we are sorry to hear this and would like to discuss these issues to see if we can find a suitable way of putting it right. One of our representatives will contact you as a matter of priority, or you can contact us yourself on support@luxurywood.co.uk.
"Great service and best companion set I've bought. Thanks"
Thank you Peter, the positive feedback is very welcome!
"I was recommended to try the heat logs and I am certainly not disappointed! The product is excellent and is very efficient as well as being relatively clean. Also, well wrapped, so no problems about the weather. It is backed up by very helpful service, both phone contact and the actual delivery. Very pleased indeed."
Thank you Nicholas, we appreciate the positive comments and look forward to hearing from you soon!
"Great delivery time"
Thank you Hazel, the positive feedback is very welcome!
"The logs (kiln dried beech) and log store were of good quality and no problems at all but the delivery service was abysmal. The logs were delivered first but despite being clearly labeled to be delivered in 7.5 ton truck with tail lift they were dispatched in a 40 ton truck which the driver said he could not get up the road/driveway to deliver the large crate, so this was abandoned on the main road some distance from the house and garage. Fortunately there was a builder working next door who kindly moved the crate for us with his fork lift. The log store was delivered a week later but this was not even delivered to the correct address. It was simply abandoned in the driveway entrance of my neighbour's property, without even notifying either my neighbours or ourselves, despite both of us being at home throughout the day. Another of my neighbours then had to deliver it to us using his agricultural tractor. You really need to take up these issues with the haulage company you use for delivery if we are to use your company again. The above grading of "acceptable" is a compromise, the goods I would rate as good to very good but the delivery service as very poor."
Hello John, we are sorry to hear this and would like to discuss these issues to see if we can find a suitable way of putting it right. One of our representatives will contact you as a matter of priority, or you can contact us yourself on support@luxurywood.co.uk.
"We had been let down by our usual log provider. We found the website easy to use. Great communication from the company. Swift delivery by a very pleasant and extremely helpful young man. The logs are excellent quality and hardly any waste at all. We are very pleased and will be back for more when required. Highly recommended The Luxury Wood Company."
Thank you Pam, your positive feedback is very valuable for us. We are very happy to hear that you love our products and our customer service is on an excellent level.
The Luxury Wood Company is rated 4.54 based on 1,965 reviews