The Luxury Wood Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Luxury Wood Company
Read The Luxury Wood Company Reviews

About The Luxury Wood Company:

The Luxury Wood Company supplies premium kiln dried hardwood firewood and wood pellets on a nationwide free-delivery basis. Our wood is kiln dried and of the highest quality available in the UK.

info@luxurywood.co.uk

The Luxury Wood Company 5 star review on 11th March 2021
Usman Waheed
The Luxury Wood Company 5 star review on 11th March 2021
Usman Waheed
We have bought our wood from this company for the last 3 years and told all our neighbours about it. Good wood & great service at a good price - what more could we ask for?
Posted 1 hour ago
Great service on my last order. Placed on my drive where I asked for, Ordered the heat premium heat logs I’m really impressed with them.
Excellent dry oak wood, burning away to virtually no ash. Excellent.
Superb customer service - well done everyone in the team. Looking forward to my new raised beds now we have the oak sleepers.
Paid for and arrived on time in good condition Great Now i just have to lay them down in the garden.
The consignment is perfectly packaged in a secure pallet The timber is well dried ready to burn. An excellent company to deal with, good value good delivery times and no problems. 5 stars
Efficient ordering and delivery. A good quality case of wood.
Great quality ash logs that burn really well and hot. Delivery excellent and crate set down exactely where we wanted in yard. Wrapped well and great size for stove.
Quick delivery wood in good condition and burnt well
If you ant wood that's really dry and gives a nice steady clean burn then this is the place. Have been getting my logs from them for more years than I can remember and no plans to change.
This is my third order. All have been delivered promptly and the drivers have been great, taking the pallet to exactly where I wanted. Luxury Wood kiln dried wood burns far better than locally sourced ‘seasoned’ wood. Obviously would recommend.
Good customer service and top quality products- competitive prices.
First class company. Never any problems with them. Drivers are also pleasant and helpful. Wood is excellent. Dry as a bone and burns beautifully.
I have been purchasing logs from luxury wood for a few years now. the quality is consistantly good and the delivery drivers are helpful.
Best kiln dried logs on the market. That's why I keep coming back time after time.
Good service and good logs
Good quality wood. Delivered with care. Good information from Shannon regarding delivery date/time
Good quality dried wood, competitively priced.
Very pleased with delivery and quality of wood. Will order again with this company.
Really good quality oak sleepers , reasonable prices and a flat rate reasonable delivery charge and fairly fast delivery. Highly recommended.
The Luxury Wood Company is rated 4.53 based on 3,634 reviews