The Luxury Wood Company Reviews

Based on 4,307 reviews
5 out of 5
Read The Luxury Wood Company Reviews

About The Luxury Wood Company:

The Luxury Wood Company supplies premium kiln dried hardwood firewood and wood pellets on a nationwide free-delivery basis. Our wood is kiln dried and of the highest quality available in the UK.

info@luxurywood.co.uk

Manor Business Park Darlton Rd

Just look at the photo!!
Dear Menai unfortunately there is no photo attached to your comment.
Very easy experience, wood quality excellent, nice solid pieces of wood that burn beautifully on our log burner. Hugely impressed by the delivery driver who after unloading from the lorry, wheeled it in to my garage and manoeuvred it around to exactly where I wanted it, really nice chap.
Thanks Steve for the positive review!
I have had a few pallets of wood in the past, the quality of the wood is still very good, it’s a lot of money to pay at once to get the best price for the nets, but worth it. Ready to burn which is good for the environment and the wood burner.
My wife took delivery of my hard wood yesterday and we are both very pleased. Consistently 10 inches long which makes handling very easy. I placed 2 sacs by the back door and my wife emptied them in no time. She will definitely want another delivery of hard wood soon.
Thank you, we appreciate the positive comments and look forward to hearing from you soon!
LOG BAGS ARE NOT THE SIZE ADVERTISED. The pallet I had delivered had 2 tiers. The smaller top pallet contained 15 maybe 20 bags of the correct size but now I have discovered I have 50+ bags which are much smaller. LUXURY LOGS PLEASE EXPLAIN. Logs now measure 22-23cm (not 25cm) Bag measures 50cm x 30cm (empty and flat) measures smaller when filled with logs.
Dear Jonathan, all of our logs should fit the specification on the website. A member of our staff will contact you shortly to discuss. Apologies for any inconveniences caused.
Almost bought from LWC but in turn they, and me, were severely let down by a delivery company that could not explain why they could not or would not deliver the logs to my home, despite the pallet allegedly already being on a truck in Edinburgh, 35 miles away. Delivery people just lied all the time when asked about delivery, guaranteed delivery next morning, then told in afternoon, just that delivery could not be made. This after delivery outfit indicating the pallet had only arrived late, despite being on their truck the day before LWC not totallly to blame as they gave me my refund very quickly AND communicated with me well throughout.
Dear Douglas, this was an instance where we were badly let down by the depot and in such instances we quickly refund people to make sure they do not lose out. We are going to find out more about what happened in this instance and if it appears that the a successful delivery can be made we will contact you.
The product seems good, even sized logs, reasonably clean to handle, but not enough of it. The lengths of the pallet on delivery are, on each dimension, a few centimetres less than advertised. This adds up so that instead of almost two cubic metres the volume is only about one and a half cubic metres. Buyer beware!
Dear Kenneth, the crates dimensions should all be exactly as stated on our website. If you have discovered a discrepancy please contact us on support@luxurywood.co.uk as we would like to discuss
I have tried many wood suppliers and The Luxury Wood Company are unbeatable. The kiln dried Ash is the best wood available and the very fast service is perfect. The haulage company they use are also superb with very helpful drivers. Their prices are also unbeatable.
Thank you John, and be assured we will do everything we can to make sure your next order with us is also a positive experience!
What can I say . Won't use anybody else for my logs 10/10
Thank you Michael, we appreciate the positive comments and look forward to hearing from you soon!
Very informative and extremely efficient. I couldn't be more satisfied with the service I've had. The quality of the products I've received is very satisfying.
Thank you!
The quality of the firewood itself seems pretty good. Delivery was timely, easy to organise. However the delivery driver took it to the wrong property, when I rang to tell him this I was then engaged in what can only be described as a surreal experience as he insisted the wood was at the right house, that I must therefore be wrong. You might think the homeowner would know which house they live at, but apparently this is up for debate. Fortunately after a couple of calls he was sent back to pick it up and move it again before my neighbour came back to find a giant stack of firewood on her drive. There does seem to be waste though. I have no need of a huge bag nor of a pallet. Surely these can be collected for re-use.
Thanks Anthony for the positive feedback. We are really sorry to hear about the misunderstanding and we are happy that everything ended well.
Can't fault the order or price. Delivered on time and the driver helped me get the pallet up a sloped driveway. Will definitely buy from them again.
Thank you very much for your positive feedback
I cannot fault the quality of the wood (Kiln Dried Ash) or the Delivery Service or the procurement process. All is top notch and that is why i am a very happy repeat customer :-) The only advice I would give, is to expand their firelighter range to include "Flamers Natural Firelighters" that way i would be able to get all my fire related products in one shop. Keep up the great service !!!
Thanks for your positive feedback and the advice, much appreciated!
Recently took another delivery of Pellets - excellent product delivered by a very helpful driver.
Thanks Alan for your positive feedback!
Brilliant company to deal with. Drivers are friendly and easy to talk to re where to put my logs deliveries. Had 2 log deliveries thus far. Will be ordering again soon. Great, friendly experience all round. Staff and drivers are ‘simply the best’ 😄
Great oak posts and good prices also quick delivery
My latest order from these guys was brilliant, the heat logs were very wrapped well (important if it rains as you get them undercover) and the hornbeam logs were nice and uniform. Lastly, the delivery driver from Pallex was top-notch, he worked so hard to get the very heavy pallets onto my drive.
We would just like to express how pleased we are with the Oak Boards The Luxury Wood Company provided. The quality is superb. Also, your customer service from start to finish was outstanding. every person was so helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. Great experience.
Very easy to order, good communication of order progress, oak timber supplied is good quality for the price.
It was a pleasure to do business customer service is excellent and the communication with the delivery driver was also excellent would highly recommend & I will be doing more business with the company Mr Tomlinson
The Luxury Wood Company 5 star review on 23rd April 2022