The Luxury Wood Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Luxury Wood Company
Read The Luxury Wood Company Reviews

About The Luxury Wood Company:

The Luxury Wood Company supplies premium kiln dried hardwood firewood and wood pellets on a nationwide free-delivery basis. Our wood is kiln dried and of the highest quality available in the UK.

info@luxurywood.co.uk

The Luxury Wood Company 5 star review on 11th March 2021
Usman Waheed
The Luxury Wood Company 5 star review on 11th March 2021
Usman Waheed
Just look at the photo!!
Dear Menai unfortunately there is no photo attached to your comment.
Very easy experience, wood quality excellent, nice solid pieces of wood that burn beautifully on our log burner. Hugely impressed by the delivery driver who after unloading from the lorry, wheeled it in to my garage and manoeuvred it around to exactly where I wanted it, really nice chap.
Thanks Steve for the positive review!
My wife took delivery of my hard wood yesterday and we are both very pleased. Consistently 10 inches long which makes handling very easy. I placed 2 sacs by the back door and my wife emptied them in no time. She will definitely want another delivery of hard wood soon.
Thank you, we appreciate the positive comments and look forward to hearing from you soon!
LOG BAGS ARE NOT THE SIZE ADVERTISED. The pallet I had delivered had 2 tiers. The smaller top pallet contained 15 maybe 20 bags of the correct size but now I have discovered I have 50+ bags which are much smaller. LUXURY LOGS PLEASE EXPLAIN. Logs now measure 22-23cm (not 25cm) Bag measures 50cm x 30cm (empty and flat) measures smaller when filled with logs.
Dear Jonathan, all of our logs should fit the specification on the website. A member of our staff will contact you shortly to discuss. Apologies for any inconveniences caused.
Almost bought from LWC but in turn they, and me, were severely let down by a delivery company that could not explain why they could not or would not deliver the logs to my home, despite the pallet allegedly already being on a truck in Edinburgh, 35 miles away. Delivery people just lied all the time when asked about delivery, guaranteed delivery next morning, then told in afternoon, just that delivery could not be made. This after delivery outfit indicating the pallet had only arrived late, despite being on their truck the day before LWC not totallly to blame as they gave me my refund very quickly AND communicated with me well throughout.
Dear Douglas, this was an instance where we were badly let down by the depot and in such instances we quickly refund people to make sure they do not lose out. We are going to find out more about what happened in this instance and if it appears that the a successful delivery can be made we will contact you.
The product seems good, even sized logs, reasonably clean to handle, but not enough of it. The lengths of the pallet on delivery are, on each dimension, a few centimetres less than advertised. This adds up so that instead of almost two cubic metres the volume is only about one and a half cubic metres. Buyer beware!
Dear Kenneth, the crates dimensions should all be exactly as stated on our website. If you have discovered a discrepancy please contact us on support@luxurywood.co.uk as we would like to discuss
I have tried many wood suppliers and The Luxury Wood Company are unbeatable. The kiln dried Ash is the best wood available and the very fast service is perfect. The haulage company they use are also superb with very helpful drivers. Their prices are also unbeatable.
Thank you John, and be assured we will do everything we can to make sure your next order with us is also a positive experience!
What can I say . Won't use anybody else for my logs 10/10
Thank you Michael, we appreciate the positive comments and look forward to hearing from you soon!
Very informative and extremely efficient. I couldn't be more satisfied with the service I've had. The quality of the products I've received is very satisfying.
Thank you!
The quality of the firewood itself seems pretty good. Delivery was timely, easy to organise. However the delivery driver took it to the wrong property, when I rang to tell him this I was then engaged in what can only be described as a surreal experience as he insisted the wood was at the right house, that I must therefore be wrong. You might think the homeowner would know which house they live at, but apparently this is up for debate. Fortunately after a couple of calls he was sent back to pick it up and move it again before my neighbour came back to find a giant stack of firewood on her drive. There does seem to be waste though. I have no need of a huge bag nor of a pallet. Surely these can be collected for re-use.
Thanks Anthony for the positive feedback. We are really sorry to hear about the misunderstanding and we are happy that everything ended well.
Can't fault the order or price. Delivered on time and the driver helped me get the pallet up a sloped driveway. Will definitely buy from them again.
Thank you very much for your positive feedback
I cannot fault the quality of the wood (Kiln Dried Ash) or the Delivery Service or the procurement process. All is top notch and that is why i am a very happy repeat customer :-) The only advice I would give, is to expand their firelighter range to include "Flamers Natural Firelighters" that way i would be able to get all my fire related products in one shop. Keep up the great service !!!
Thanks for your positive feedback and the advice, much appreciated!
Recently took another delivery of Pellets - excellent product delivered by a very helpful driver.
Thanks Alan for your positive feedback!
I've used this company for the last two years and won't be changing anytime soon. Competitive prices, prompt delivery and they are a pleasure to do business with. Their heatlogs are the best I've used and I can't reccomend them enough, first class.
Found this company on Ebay, great price, sleepers were top quality and the customer service second to none. They informed me on the Friday that my order will be delivered on Monday and they will give me an ETA. Sure enough Monday came with a phone call to say the sleepers will be with me at 11am. They arrived at 10.55 with a very helpful driver.
Excellent wood have recommended to friends
Thank you Kathy, the positive feedback is very welcome!
Last year I bought a half crate of oak logs. They were excellent correctly split seasoned logs and I was prepared to pay the premium. This year I ordered a full crate of ash logs. When the crate arrived all looked good full split logs. However when the logs were unpacked the inner hidden layers contained many branch thinnings not what I thought I had bought. See photo
Hello Leonard, we are sorry to hear this and would like to discuss these issues to see if we can find a suitable way of putting it right. One of our representatives will contact you as a matter of priority, or you can contact us yourself on support@luxurywood.co.uk.
The team are very efficient, especially Dayana a very polite and helpful lady, helped us put together a pallet within our budget, just received our third winter order of wood and heat logs, burns a treat plenty of heat 🔥 Just what we want on a cold night, with the dog stretched out in pole position. The delivery driver, same guy for three years very good 😊 put our pallet down the sloping drive way and into the garage ready to be off loaded by us, what can I say top man. I would definitely recommend this wood company five stars.
Thank you Dawn, we appreciate the positive comments and look forward to hearing from you soon!
Excellent, competitively-priced kiln-dried ash logs. I've tried 5 other suppliers over the years, but always come back to Luxury Wood, who never disappoint in terms of quality. I have had problems with delivery from their local supplier in the past (inappropriate vehicles, not being told when they were coming, etc) - but this time I contacted Dayana at the Luxury Wood office and she managed to arrange the first-ever perfect delivery! Now even more reason to stick with them! Christmas bonus for Dayana?
Thank you , your positive feedback is very valuable for us. We are very happy to hear that you love our products and our customer service is on an excellent level.
We had the delivery booked by the supplier and waited in and it didnt turn up, we had another date and waited in and it didnt turn up, we then had to wait in again another day it turned up, the creats that are being used nowe are 25% smaller than the two previous orders we have had from them and the customer services said that it was reflected in the price , this isnt true. we were offered £30 pounds compensation for the missed deliveries but it was on a future order so we feel like we are now being blackmailed to get our compensation this is on top of the 3 wasted days we have already had. really poor customer service, and smaller size creates NOT GOOD.
Dear Wendy, We are sorry to hear that you are not happy with our offer. We thank you for your time to discuss this over emails. I can guarantee you that if you do decide to place another order with us, we will make sure that your experience is a lot more positive. We indeed feel let down by the depot in your area. Apology once again for the issues.
The Luxury Wood Company is rated 4.53 based on 3,634 reviews