The Gift Experience Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Gift Experience
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
The cushion was lovely. But the wording was wrong ... You put alway instead of always ! Was too late for me to send back as it was a gift for my poorly aunt
I'm very happy with my order from The Gift Experience. It was delivered within the time I expected, it arrived in perfect condition and the order itself was of great quality it was exactly what I wanted, I will order in future from this company thank you.
The photo frame for my dads 80th birthday was better than expected. Very good quality, and the detail was very good as well.
I ordered a personalised beer glass for my cousin for his birthday. He loved it. The price was decent and the quality was good.
Absolutely brilliant, item excellent quality. Arrived on time. Website was easy to use. All in all win win. Thank u:)
Brilliant personalised plate and great help from customer services
Very good service .. arrived on time very happy with my purchase!
I recently purchased a Personalised Baseball Cap from The Gift Experience and when it arrived I was greatly impressed not only with the quality of the Baseball Cap itself but also with the quality of the embroidered text on the Baseball Cap. It was quality product and great value for money.
Beautiful, personalised gift! Very happy with the services and quick delivery
I was looking for something different so was very pleased to find this site. Found the gift I was looking for and was really delighted when the item arrived. A personalised mug for a special occasion. Was delighted with my purchase and hope the recipient likes it as much as I do.
Brilliant service delivered on time.
Brilliant service. Always use them for personalised gifts. Quick turnaround on items. Brilliant customer service. Also local to me, so I am supporting a local business. I go and collect my items, rather than them be posted and I am always met with a smile.
Good service and good product. I was happy with it and so was my daughter and husband on receiving the present
Ordered a 50th birthday bottle of wine which was personalised. Was very pleased with the product and delivery was quick. I have used this company many time and have always been happy with the service and would certainly use them again.
Fantastic service, great amount of unusual & unique personalised gift for special occasions at reasonable prices. I ordered a personalised teapot for a retirement gift for my husband, he absolutely loved it. Very quick delivery and very well wrapped. Will definitely use again.
Brought gift for a 50th Golden Wedding Anniversary. The book arrived on time, beautifully presented.
Good service and my brother loved his bottle of whiskey with his name and date of birth on the bottle
Arrived as expected... good quality product
Item was as explained on the website and well received.
This was a very special gift for my husbands birthday and the gift experience made it really easy to place the order. Unfortunately, when I recieved the book, the name on.the front was incorrect so I contacted them. The manner in which this was dealt with was so quick and efficient and the book was replaced with no fuss whatsoever. They managed to get it to me within a short space of time and in time for my husbands birthday. Very much appreciated!
The Gift Experience is rated 4.66 based on 12,893 reviews