The Gift Experience Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Gift Experience
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Got A Lovely Soft Teddy Awhile Ago For One Of My Niece's And When I Wanted To Get Another one For Another Niece I Decided To Order From The Gift Experience Again. When I Received It I Was Very Disappointed As It Was Nothing Like The Previous One And They Were The Same Price. It Does Say On Website That They May Differ But I Didn't Think They Would Differ So much Maybe 'The Gift Experience' Should Send An Email To Customer To Ask Would It Be Ok To Send A Different Teddy To The One On Picture Which You Think You Are Getting. A Very Disappointed Customer.
I never even got my parcel and no support from the company. Don’t order from these.
Item was not as described, and looked nothing like the frame in the picture. Delivery took weeks.
Total stress due to someone who could not be bother to call me. Disgusting service. Especially when. I was purchasing a memorial for our little granddaughter anniversary of her death
Order the baseball cap but when arrived it wasn't the same product - it said, and still does 'tri-glide buckle' but actually it is the cheap velcro version. The picture also shows a buckle so very misleading. I complained and they told me to keep it and refunded the cost, so no concerns there. The issue has been there from at least last August as a review said the same. Was told the listing will be changed/updated but is still the same. Buyer beware.
My order was never delivered. I ordered baby grow for my daughter for Mother’s Day with her & my wife name on it. I asked for help from customer service but neither they helped nor they tried to get another one delivered. All they did was kept sending me the link for Royal Mail and asking me to contact them on my own. Not sure about the quality of the product but customer service is really bad. I won’t recommend them.
ordered a gift of this website, but emailed the company first as i required this item in two days time. Was advised if i checked out as express delivery it would be here. upon my check out the only option where 1-2 days royal mail and 5-6 days so i obviously assumed its the royal mail option i pay for as there is NO OTHER OPTIONS AVAILABLE. The two days passed i emailed the company to say cancel my order as it was now to late and they said it had been dispatched that day. I then emailed the manager who told me i should had check outed on express delivery which i replied there was no option for this. his reply was we had to remove that service because of the volume of orders. so bottom line they tell you to use express delivery even tho they remove it. royal mail says 1-2 days delivery and it came 4 days later. NOT A RELIABLE SERVICE WILL NOT BE USING IT AGAIN.
Items ordered arrived late missing my friends 50th birthday although they were ordered in plenty of time and eta was well before birthday date.
Have still not received any of the gifts I ordered over 3 weeks ago
A totally disappointing experience. Terrible customer service and inflexible.
Overpriced,could have got exactly same article from elsewhere for half the price. Couldn't even get the name spelled correctly on a personalised gift.
Item came too late for a birthday present, took more than too weeks to be delivered!! Unacceptable, totally let down, not a good gift experience at all!!
Did pay AND NEVER RECEIVED the item !!!
Never received my order
So disappointed with my sign , engraving very poor . Piece of very rope not even through the holes had to do this myself felt too embarrassed to pass on as a gift.
I have already left a review please do not pester me
Let me down at short notice. Poor customer service
Still waiting on refund after 4weeks also could never get anyone to answer phone and Ihad to send several emails and they were not answered quickly
Sorry Ann but can't understand this? The last time you ordered from us was August 2020.
Excellent in every respect.
Awful experience with The Gift Experience. I ordered a Christmas present from here - after 2 weeks it still hadn't arrived and after chasing numerous times and being assured the item was on its way, I turned out the item had never been posted and was never in stock!! Such poor service.
The Gift Experience is rated 4.66 based on 12,899 reviews