The Gift Experience Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Gift Experience
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Beautifully engraved and quality glass used. Very happy with the item.
really lovely frame with a small elephant on the bottom of the fame
Beautiful gift with the box option making it more special for a Golden Anniversary. No cons about the product or service and will visit gift experience for other special occasions.
found exactly what i was looking for.Added detail was professionally done looked great.
Really pleased the book was lovely and I am sure my brother and sister in law will be thrilled with there present thank you
Easy to use website, good choice, deliver when stated, very happy with the product.
I was exceptionally leased with the 30th Birthday cushion I ordered for my Goddaughter’s Birthday. The design was great, the quality of material good and the overall item was excellent plus the added bonus was the parcel was delivered on the expected date.
I needed the gifts id ordered urgently and The Gift Experience got them to me in time so my friend could enjoy her special 50th Birthday gifts. Best service I could of hoped for.
Great choices very quick delivery
Efficient delivery of order and was very pleased with the personalised engraving. Would definitely recommend
My parents were very happy with their gift. It was nice quality and arrived in time. Communication was good and I would use them again.
I was bought for my sisters 80th on April 23rd.....it exceeded my expectations,my sister couldn't stop looking at it ,she was delighted I eventually saw the basket on Sunday just gone and I too are absolutely delighted A huge thank you.Rita Liddiard
Great experience arrived a little late than expected but good quality.
Ordered a personalised photo clock. It turned up looking like the colour had been drained from it. They were very good and replaced it straight away and although the next one turned up really quick. It still wasn't as good as the photo. So disappointed. ..... customer service spot on though and prompt delivery.
Ordering very easy , quality of cushion was fantastic . Ordered for a good friend as birthday present and she was so pleased . Delivery very quick and hassle free
Lovely product..delivered when promised...great price...overall great
Excellent product and service Thanks
This was my first time using The Gift Experience as I don’t normally do internet shopping. I found the site very easy to use and the gift I ordered was top class and did not take long to arrive. I did notice a mistake in the delivery address (that could have been my error) but when I e mailed them they could not have been more helpful and they sorted it out straight away.
Ordered the tea pot and the year book for a 40th Anniversary present. The tea pot wasn't in stock and we weren't informed until delivery was due. Then it was delayed another two weeks so we didn't receive till a month after we ordered. For the year book it's was delayed also. The products were great but only order if you don't need urgently.
Great Company. Great Product. Great Service.
The Gift Experience is rated 4.66 based on 12,893 reviews