The Gift Experience Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Gift Experience
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Excellent service and product. Gift was good value for money. Definitely will use the Gift Experience again.
The Gift Experience website was easy to navigate with great gift suggestions for those special occasions. Their Crystal Book inscribed with an extract from "Footprints" makes a perfect Christening gift for my Great Niece that I am sure she will treasure throughout her life. Thank you The Gift Experience for delivering quality, value for money and great service.
The item I ordered proved to be better than I expected was very delighted with purchase
Had the items I liked and delivered on time
W e did not know what to buy a Welsh couple living in Essex for a golden wedding anniversary present. Browsing the net we came across your site -saw the cushion----written in Welsh and realised it was the perfect gift for a Welsh speaking couple. It caused great excitement on the day and was easily the most acceptable and favourite present there. We will certainly be using your site again .THANK YOU
I ordered a personalised cushion for our friends silver wedding anniversary, it was cushion. When it arrived it had the wrong design on, I also noted the incorrect date (but I think that as an oversight on my part). I contacted customer service and Robyn requested an image of the cushion I received and quickly arranged for a new one to be dispatched on receipt. The speed and efficiency in which Robyn reacted was exemplary, a true example of turning a negative into a positive customer experience. Thank you
Loved the product - personalised candle. No fuss, made the order and it arrived, what more could you ask for.
Thousands of companies around the globe supply their products to valued customers,there is one company that go beyond the normal give us your money, that company is The Gift Experience,their ethos is, customers are paramount with their huge range of products to choose from,excellent delivery system,honest customer feedback,value for money if you want a unique experience shop with The Gift Experience you wont be disappointed.sincerely yours Michael(Republic of Ireland)
The Gift Experience 5 star review on 25th November 2016
The recipients of this gift absolutely loved it and were thrilled to receive it. I didn't actually see the engraved clock but they sent me a picture and it looks lovely. Engraved perfectly, and wrapped beautifully. Would definitely use you again. Thank you so much.
I ordered a christmas bauble which had a photo on one side and message on the other. It was a present for my friend for Christmas. The photo i sent was put in the circular space for the photograph in a square shape leaving a horrible edging and gaps. It did not look professional at all it looked as though i could have made it myself. I am also very angry as i have made two reviews on the website and they have not been published which shows me that there is inaccurate feedback shown on the website (only showing good reviews). Also as it was right near to christmas i had the embarrasment of having to give this present to my friend which was sloppy. Overall a very unhappy customer.
The Gift Experience is rated 4.66 based on 12,897 reviews