The Gift Experience Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Gift Experience
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
I was extremely impressed with the Gift Experience. My order arrived very quickly. It was a fragile item and it was packed extremely well arrived it arrived undamaged. The prices are very reasonable and I will definitely be ordering from them again. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
Shopping from the Gift Experience is always a pleasurable task. To date, it is a certainty that one can purchase items from them with confidence that it will be be of a quality appropriate to the price, which is realistic. Also, that you will receive it in good time and in one piece. And when I have had need to speak to their customer service. Their team are focussed, helpful with a positive attitude.
Fantastic company & great quirky products
Beautifully engraved and quality glass used. Very happy with the item.
Beautiful gift with the box option making it more special for a Golden Anniversary. No cons about the product or service and will visit gift experience for other special occasions.
found exactly what i was looking for.Added detail was professionally done looked great.
Really pleased the book was lovely and I am sure my brother and sister in law will be thrilled with there present thank you
Easy to use website, good choice, deliver when stated, very happy with the product.
I was exceptionally leased with the 30th Birthday cushion I ordered for my Goddaughter’s Birthday. The design was great, the quality of material good and the overall item was excellent plus the added bonus was the parcel was delivered on the expected date.
I needed the gifts id ordered urgently and The Gift Experience got them to me in time so my friend could enjoy her special 50th Birthday gifts. Best service I could of hoped for.
Great choices very quick delivery
Efficient delivery of order and was very pleased with the personalised engraving. Would definitely recommend
My parents were very happy with their gift. It was nice quality and arrived in time. Communication was good and I would use them again.
I was bought for my sisters 80th on April 23rd.....it exceeded my expectations,my sister couldn't stop looking at it ,she was delighted I eventually saw the basket on Sunday just gone and I too are absolutely delighted A huge thank you.Rita Liddiard
Ordering very easy , quality of cushion was fantastic . Ordered for a good friend as birthday present and she was so pleased . Delivery very quick and hassle free
Lovely product..delivered when promised...great price...overall great
Excellent product and service Thanks
This was my first time using The Gift Experience as I don’t normally do internet shopping. I found the site very easy to use and the gift I ordered was top class and did not take long to arrive. I did notice a mistake in the delivery address (that could have been my error) but when I e mailed them they could not have been more helpful and they sorted it out straight away.
Great Company. Great Product. Great Service.
Gift arrived on time, extremely well packaged and of very good quality. I was very pleased with this service and wouldn’t hesitate to use The Gift Experience again
The Gift Experience is rated 4.66 based on 12,897 reviews