The Gift Experience Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Gift Experience
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Great experience arrived a little late than expected but good quality.
Nice product but cheap packaging
Cushions were loved by the recipients who will use them in their camper van as the covers are washable.
Satisfied with delivery and product
Great value for money. Very happy with purchase would thoroughly recommend
Arrived as expected... good quality product
Just ordered a 50th Wedding Anniversary gift for friends( what do you buy folk who have been married that long!) Decided on a house plaque which we designed and then ordered. The item arrived quickly and we are so happy with the result. Quality product , well made and we are very sure our friends will love it.
Great personalisation
I bought anniversary aprons for my neighbours. They arrived promptly and are very nice. They were a bit thinner than I expected but still nice. I had an issue with the order as the confirmation only showed the first 4 letters of their names and I had to email to check that the full names would be printed - just as well I did. Everything was sorted out perfectly.
Provided a wide range of gifts for older ladies. The website is easy to use and ordering simple.
My son loved it.
Good service and delivery. Gift was nice but not quite what was expected.
Good service and great choice of experiences.
Good service, product was delivered on time and true to its picture on the website. Very pleased 😄
The order was dealt with very efficiently, my only problem being that they didn't inform me that it had been delivered. The recipient was very chuffed with the personalised bottle of Port. Many thanks.
Very simple to order. Quick responses when i asked for an update. Very reasonably priced. Happy to recommend the service offered and executed.
Delivered on time, we were very happy with our Lazy Susan. There was a wee admin problem but that was sorted out without any fuss. Thank You😀.
2 night break bought for my son and partner for Christmas. Good range of experiences and prices sure they will enjoy. Only complaint is that I went through Give As You Live which raises funds for charity. A £10 discount message popped up when I was checking out which was good but then the charity donation was invalid. If I’d know that I wouldn’t have used the discount. This should be made clear.
I ordered a photo frame with a personal inscription for a friends wedding present. It came quickly and well packed. My friend was thrilled with it! Would use this company again.
Item was wonderful but the delivery was slower than expected
The Gift Experience is rated 4.66 based on 12,904 reviews